• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That crossover though, I remember when Forneverworld was fanboy raging over the fact that Spiderman was "too jokey" and the Titans were essentially nerfed for the Marvel superheroes to win. I love the guy and all, but he had to realize that the heroes always win and misters like the Titans were bound to lose.

Also, the playa recently had himself a beautiful fiancé after being rejected by his last girlfriend nearly a month ago. I would love to congratulate him on his recent success and she looked pretty nerdy too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If he was rejected by is GF months ago... what makes you think his fiancé will stay? I mean... there obviously a reason why his gf broke it off...:4villagerf:

Oh and TIL Your GF/BF in Story of Seasons can actually break up with the player.. ****

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm worried that if I make a preorder for any of the games shown in the direct besides Splatoon, I might have to trust my parents to pick it up and mail it to my future apartment in Texas by means of FedEx.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm worried that if I make a preorder for any of the games shown in the direct besides Splatoon, I might have to trust my parents to pick it up and mail it to my future apartment in Texas by means of FedEx.
Then preorder the game in Texas...? so it wont have to be mailed and you can pick it up?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If he was rejected by is GF months ago... what makes you think his fiancé will stay? I mean... there obviously a reason why his gf broke it off...:4villagerf:
Most likely since he spent more time making videos for his fans (The usual anime and manga reviews for One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail :troll:, Tokyo Ghoul, Magi, and Bleach) every single week. The dude literally gets little to no breaks for this stuff, but he likes to do it since he makes that moolah very easily.

I'm guessing this one would likely leave him for another reason since the last one wasn't that too into anime to begin with. Maybe because he possibly has a Paimon background on his laptop? :laugh:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Most likely since he spent more time making videos for his fans (The usual anime and manga reviews for One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail :troll:, Tokyo Ghoul, Magi, and Bleach) every single week. The dude literally gets little to no breaks for this stuff, but he likes to do it since he makes that moolah very easily.

I'm guessing this one would likely leave him for another reason since the last one wasn't that too into anime to begin with. Maybe because he possibly has a Paimon background on his laptop? :laugh:
I think this one is with him for the sex and only the sex :4villagerf:

Also I was gone for a week and you guys are only at page 60 now?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tfw you harvested 200 Leppa Berries and already used half of them :4mewtwo:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My new favorite thing in FG: Cocky players

Because changing your tag to "I'M SO GOOD" and "U MAD?" puts you in the mang0 tier. :4dk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seeing how alive is the Character section because the DLC stuff reminds me why I don't want to be a mod :4zelda:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
While my fellow Daisy supporters are setting up our personal group, who wants to add me to Skype? My name is Griffith_Devonte and I wouldn't mind adding some friends from this very community.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Any aspiring game developers and or animators, here? Check this out. It's Dante from DmC: Devil May Cry performing Stinger to Trillion Stab. It's like wire-frame Little Mac not as a skin, but just how the game works underneath all that texturing. Now, imagine this for all the characters, stages, and whatever else that needs to be animated. Pretty nifty.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
My new favorite thing in FG: Cocky players

Because changing your tag to "I'M SO GOOD" and "U MAD?" puts you in the mang0 tier. :4dk:
I love destroying these types of players. And then they get all mad and the salt starts flowing.
It's so much fun to toy around with them and see them get angrier to the point where you can see it in how they play.
Cockiness never wins, haha.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

While my fellow Daisy supporters are setting up our personal group, who wants to add me to Skype? My name is Griffith_Devonte and I wouldn't mind adding some friends from this very community.
I'd show mine in PM, but lately I've been quite inactive on the application and I find it boring.

Soul.

Oh, they're making a group?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Did someone say GORO?
No?
Oh well, here he is anyway:
Sonic: "This is clearly a misunderstanding, but I though that I was taking care of a special needs kid."

Sub-Zero: "Uh, Goro's ********."

Sonic: "Fine, I'll do anything like buying him some ice cream or whatever. Is there anything I can do that downs;t involve fighting him to the death?"

Sub-Zero: "Look, he doesn't get to do what every kid got to do in their childhood. It's the only thing that makes him happy."

Sonic: "Oh so I'll just have some fun why this guy gets to rip my arms off and play with the intestines from my body."

Sub-Zero: Great idea! Also, give him a big yell, he likes it when his playmates does that!"

Sonic: "Arghh, I was being sarcastic!"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
:4mewtwo: Is a Psychic type, so :4greninja: has an advantage because he's Dark Type... that justifies why Greninja will get nerfed again :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom