• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Just a question, why do you use semi colons (; ;) where you are supposed to use normal colons? (" ")
Get ready to find this amusing, typos.

This is one of the most recurring typos I do on English layout. I hit the semicolon key instead of the colon key very frequently.

The weirdest one is when I use the French layout and I think I use the English one....these are just weird.

The / is an ecute and the colon key is....something weird similar to it. To make a colon, you have to hit shift and what would be the comma key on English WHICH IS THE MOST ILLOGICAL THING EVER!!! I'm really tired of this colon because you use it so much that I love the English layout to have just one key to push.

Basically, this is one of the most recurring typo I do.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It truly was as good as I hoped it would be, and I had VERY high expectations for it, I beat it in 2 days myself. I've heard people didn't like the twist in the game, feeling it was too outlandish and wacky even by Professor Layton and Ace Attorney standards. I myself absolutely loved it, especially the final trial- Taelenda!
It was a proper Layton-twist and it was certainly wacky enough for Ace Attorney too, but that series has wacky plot twists more in the sense of 'who did it?' while Layton has 'what happened?', if you catch my drift.
And I loved the game too. Great crossover between two great franchises. It felt more like a PL game than an AA game, though, but that too makes sense.

And as I've now seen the Layton-movie as well, the Layton series are over for me. :sadeyes:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Choosing a side in Fire Emblem If in a nutshell...

Everybody will choose Nohr, even the newcomers of the series :dazwa:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Aura/Psychics = PSI it makes so much sense

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Anyone know how to change the color of highlighted words? I had it on blue, but now it turned back to orange. I need my blue back :crying::crying::crying:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Anyone know how to change the color of highlighted words? I had it on blue, but now it turned back to orange. I need my blue back :crying::crying::crying:
You basicallty chnage the style of SB (it's just a CSS).

go at the bottom of the page and you should see the SB logo, above, there;s a link to chnage it.

I have it on emerald because I love green :)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
By highlighted do you mean like everyone's usernames?
If so you should change the theme.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm going with Hoshido. It where the player was born for crying out loud.

But Nohr has two big reasons to be considered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1- A more complex game that requires more skill
2- A history that is more dark and revolutionary

:troll:

D

Deleted member

I registered on Smashboards exactly a year ago today. Man, does time fly. Let's look back at my avatar history.

MarthFE3DS.png

This is Marth as he appears in the Japan-exclusive DS remake of the Super Famicom classic Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem. I mained Marth in Melee and Project M, and I do enjoy Fire Emblem, so I wanted him as my avatar. This was one of my earliest, my first being Marth's character portrait from Melee.

Fierce Deity Link.png

I was never afraid to experiment, but throughout most of my time here, I was Fierce Deity Link, usually wearing shades or playing the ocarina. I was in a Zelda mood when I first donned this avatar, Majora's Mask is one of my favorite entries in the series, and I do like this unique design for Link. Most of you who have known me since my first visit here probably see me as this guy.

Now my avatar features Zael and Calista from The Last Story because of my recent vote for the former's inclusion as DLC in Smash 4. He may not be popular enough to make the cut, but I can dream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
By the way, I have a new signature and I finished my pitch for Midna & Wolf Link as DLC.
I'm posting it here out of spite since Midna's thread was re-locked:

midnadlc.png

If you are a fan of the character, however few and far between you may be, please add a vote for Midna/Wolf Link, or just Midna.
I'm really enthusiastic about this, so any incoming "but she's an Assist Trophy" will receive no reply.

Strofirko

Smash Master
By the way, I have a new signature and I finished my pitch for Midna & Wolf Link as DLC.
I'm posting it here out of spite since Midna's thread was re-locked:

View attachment 45923

If you are a fan of the character, however few and far between you may be, please add a vote for Midna/Wolf Link, or just Midna.
I'm really enthusiastic about this, so any incoming "but she's an Assist Trophy" will receive no reply.
but she's an Assist Trophy

Actually I aprecciate your persistence.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Choosing a side in Fire Emblem If in a nutshell...

Everybody will choose Nohr, even the newcomers of the series :dazwa:
Nohr appeals to me as I'm very experienced with the series/get gud if your party member dies, but I like the designs of the Hoshido better (aka they don't weird me out as much/slightly less anime trope-ish).

Fan service is okay with me, just as long as it's not blatant.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 a lot of Assist Trophies get upgraded as Playable characters, causing Alfonzo to replace all of them
Inb5 Alfonzo becomes playable character too
Inb666 World Burns :4villager:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
It truly was as good as I hoped it would be, and I had VERY high expectations for it, I beat it in 2 days myself. I've heard people didn't like the twist in the game, feeling it was too outlandish and wacky even by Professor Layton and Ace Attorney standards. I myself absolutely loved it, especially the final trial- Taelenda!
I watched a walkthrough of it last May/early June. Also helped me get hyped for E3.

The twist at the end was...meh, honestly.

The whole thing with the town just being out in Britian somewhere and the "magic" being done with cranes, the bell tower, and other stuff made invisible with pure black paint was kinda underwhelming. Especially since the finale and parts leading up to it were epic the first time I watched.
You'd think birds and people would bump into those invisible things enough to notice.

And the bell that put people to sleep was still real, along with the great fire that killed nearly everyone back in Espella's childhood.

Shame that Barnham was locked up during the finalie and didn't show up.
----

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I will choose Nohr, because of the difficulty, I mean, what else was there in the Direct trailer that made Nohr seem better?:troll:
Yes... difficulty.

There will surely be many... distractions, to make the game even harder.

In other news, Nintendo rep confirms any video game character is valid for the ballots. Not just Nintendo.

#Banjoboysorwhatever

D

Deleted member

i got an interesting question: do post counts matter? lol

D

Deleted member

Only for Trophy Points I think, but in the end quality is more than quantity.
Yeah.. I see some people posting way too much as a weird thing (look at the members list). Even then, I do that as well.. somewhat?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I want to vote for Balloon Fighter (my #1 most wanted character since 2005), but I'm worried that :4villager: might have hurt his chances...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom