• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Not knowing Raichu must be a stupid joke I guess.
Pichu is way too overhyped.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When Mega Pikachu gets revealed, Raichu will get buried forever :troll:

Soul.

When Mega Pikachu gets revealed, Raichu will get buried forever :troll:
inb4 the Smash staff changes Pikachu's Final Smash to Mega Pikachu.
Volt Tackle's representation in Smash is ****. Why couldn't it be like the anime.

Strofirko

Smash Master
That moment when you can't progress in any of your mods you picked to play because either have an unavoidable glitch and is abandoned or OP broke the last mission of it...

D

Deleted member

Volt Tackle's representation in Smash is ****. Why couldn't it be like the anime.
You're saying this with the pretense that Smash is always faithful.
Why is Ike a mighty glacier when he's not even close to that in FE?
Why does Bowser sound like Godzilla?
When did Captain Falcon become the hammiest person on the planet when he's typically stoic in F-Zero?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is a closer homage to Pulseman's Volteccer tho

Soul.

You're saying this with the pretense that Smash is always faithful.
Why is Ike a mighty glacier when he's not even close to that in FE?
Why does Bowser sound like Godzilla?
When did Captain Falcon become the hammiest person on the planet when he's typically stoic in F-Zero?
I really wonder why do people question what I say.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Because Pulseman

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Nah, don't worry. I'm neutral when it comes to these things. I for one dislike this whole Rosalina / hentai / amiibo thing. It's just a fictional character.
When you try to "fix" a problem (>implying hes trying to fix something) by preventing people who have nothing to do with the problem from getting things they want, you lose any right to respect.
It's like trying to fix world hunger by buying all food from a supermarket so normal people can't get food. Hopefully this analogy will make sense.
What does he think people do when they buy Rosaluma amiibos? ********* to them? He's a stupid manchild who should just get out of the Internet.

Last edited:

Soul.

When you try to "fix" a problem (>implying hes trying to fix something) by preventing people who have nothing to do with the problem from getting things they want, you lose any right to respect.
It's like trying to fix world hunger by buying all food from a supermarket so normal people can't get food. Hopefully this analogy will make sense.
What does he think people do when they buy Rosaluma amiibos? ********* to them? He's a stupid manchild who should just get out of the Internet.
>implying he will get out of the Internet

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
People watching the Fire Emblem If Trailer: I wonder which side I should choose. Both Hoshido and Nohr look really cool!
After purple magic lady: Ok, Nohr it is then.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I know I'm like a whinny grump complainer who will most likely be ignored or corrected at this moment, but God, ever since it was said "Any video game characater" people have endlessly gone all "BANJO WILL BE IN!" "MOAR SONIC CHARACTERS!" "TURN THIS ASSIST INTO PLAYABLE" "RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY" "MAH GENO IS IN!" "BAYONETTA IS ASSURED!" "PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED!" (no offense, @ Luggy Luggy ) and so forth.

This is why Sakurai trolls and many times ignore us, Smash has one of the most impatient fanbases ever.

Soul.

I know I'm like a whinny grump complainer who will most likely be ignored or corrected at this moment, but God, ever since it was said "Any video game characater" people have endlessly gone all "BANJO WILL BE IN!" "MOAR SONIC CHARACTERS!" "TURN THIS ASSIST INTO PLAYABLE" "RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY" "MAH GENO IS IN!" "BAYONETTA IS ASSURED!" "PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED!" (no offense, @ Luggy Luggy ) and so forth.

This is why Sakurai trolls and many times ignore us, Smash has one of the most impatient fanbases ever.
Perhaps it is also why speculation is annoying.

Strofirko

Smash Master

It is worse than pre ERSB leak....

But this time,without leaks!

:yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Is it just me or has activity actually dropped here?

Nintendo should have kept quiet on 3rd parties; all this is doing is setting them up for inevitable disappointment.

:231:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, since I'm trying to discover new ways to spread suppport, I'm exploring tumblr (idk what it was).

I search for Paper Mario and....

OH GEEZ, THIS SITE IS JUST AMAZING!!!!

Seriously, it has very silly pics and funny one :)

Soul.

Either activity dropped here because of speculation, or it dropped because speculation is dumb.
No don't worry, competitive speculation is dumb too

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What if that ballot was made just to make Sakurai laugh at the ridiculus character petitions?
:4keanu:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I don't see how it is impatient
It's literally been a day or two and people are hoping and speculating
Plus he's given us the opportunity to vote for who we want in
Why not go all out and ask for who we want since we have the chance?
But you have a good point, this ballot doesn't confirm chars lmao
Plus it is annoying to constantly hear "omg I voted for banjo can't wait for him to be in"
Peoples should just vote and shut up

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master

Nintendo should have kept quiet on 3rd parties; all this is doing is setting them up for inevitable disappointment.

1-Yes OP-ossum lied when said this was the most active thread on the boards.
2-No,tears are good,and folks should know what they are made of.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I think is because the Holidays; people taking vacations, Holy Saturday and stuff
My city looks deserted because of that :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom