• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, since I'm trying to discover new ways to spread suppport, I'm exploring tumblr (idk what it was).

I search for Paper Mario and....

OH GEEZ, THIS SITE IS JUST AMAZING!!!!

Seriously, it has very silly pics and funny one :)
Tumblr is a strange place. It is okay as long as you're looking for pictures, but never try to start a discussion there. >_>

:231:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Tumblr is a strange place. It is okay as long as you're looking for pictures, but never try to start a discussion there. >_>

:231:
well, I pretty much just wonder how will I share support elsewhere because.....I'm like the only one that wants to do it :)

So, checking tumblr to see how it works,. but I didn';t expected much diversity there :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Every time I KO an ocassional Joltik when chaining for a Shiny Eevee I die a little inside....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't see how it is impatient
It's literally been a day or two and people are hoping and speculating
Plus he's given us the opportunity to vote for who we want in
Why not go all out and ask for who we want since we have the chance?
But you have a good point, this ballot doesn't confirm chars lmao
Plus it is annoying to constantly hear "omg I voted for banjo can't wait for him to be in"
Peoples should just vote and shut up
I agree. We've all been given a chance to really let our voices be heard, which is pretty big since only Japan gets that chance from time to time. I get that's kind of annoying to deal with the over-zealous people(I might be one of them too, but I'm trying to keep myself in check. :p).

I think it's best to keep a level headed approach and understand that this is merely suggestion. Getting your hopes too high for someone that wasn't all that likely is only gonna lead to salt and disappointment. Either way all of these shenanigans might be kind of fun, you never know.

With that said, y'all ****** know to vote for my man Isaac. C'mon, you know you wanna throw some rocks. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My 4,427 posts look small compared to the rest of the Social Thread users, and I like it that way :troll:
But man, time sure goes fast...

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I could practically flood the forums and nobody would know it based on the fact that this account spent like 5 years being inactive.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Not even at 4k yet. There was a period of time when my post count went up rapidly though.

Was inactive for like the first few months, became super active, then reached a point where I'm active for a week or two, followed by a decent amount of inactivity.

However, I'm back to being active for the most part.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
In all fairness my class schedule is really flexible so I have tooooooons of free time lmao

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm pretty happy with my 3k. Makes the Smash Cadets shudder.

There sure are a lot of new posters here since the Direct...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
In the 4k and most of them have Paper Mario in them :)

Though, 5k likes :)

Anyway, I'm reading the tumblr help page and it's just freaking silly. idk what the dev were eating, but they must have had a lot of fun....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I used to feel intimitated (SProgepede's Attack fell!) by users with higher ranks than me, but I became more confident when I reached the Smash Lord Rank in December tho

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Mhm. Mmmmmlet's go pull out s-s-some chipt-- (Hic) chipchooooons. T-that'll brighten the mooddd.:4duckhunt:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
If I was a game designer I would totally put in some really creepy and bizarre easter egg that's super hard to trigger just so that everyone except for a few people would just think it's some stupid creepypasta.

D

Deleted member

I've been here for two years and you almost double my post count. And I thought I was posting a lot.
That's true. I have no idea how did I even get this amount of posts in the first place. xD
Maybe because I am too fast? ...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That's true. I have no idea how did I even get this amount of posts in the first place. xD
It's because you ask what's up every page.

Last edited:

Soul.

meh, irdc about my post count. I just post whenever I feel like it.
Wasting my time doing something on Skype than this thing is good! I guess.

D

Deleted member

Not even at 4k yet. There was a period of time when my post count went up rapidly though.

Was inactive for like the first few months, became super active, then reached a point where I'm active for a week or two, followed by a decent amount of inactivity.

However, I'm back to being active for the most part.
You'll have 4,000 posts pretty soon™ though.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I'll have 1k in the next year maybe. I'm so slow.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Is the social still saying the same things it has said since 1.0? Man all you guys take me back.
:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, I did a chain of 236 to get a Shiny Eevee, and I GOT A SHINY SKITTY

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MAD I AM NOW

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You might be surprised by how quickly you'll climb up when you're active in socials + Welcome Center.

Post counts don't really matter honestly. There are some people who take it seriously though..
The only people I've encountered that seem to take it somewhat seriously are newcomers who are just experiencing forums for the first time. They get over it after a while, but at first, some feel as though they won't be respected until they get their count up because they'd feel ignored and won't have their opinions respected (I've been messaged about this before).

That, and they just want to get their count up for new user titles :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom