• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You might be surprised by how quickly you'll climb up when you're active in socials + Welcome Center.

The only people I've encountered that seem to take it somewhat seriously are newcomers who are just experiencing forums for the first time. They get over it after a while, but at first, some feel as though they won't be respected until they get their count up because they'd feel ignored and won't have their opinions respected (I've been messaged about this before).

That, and they just want to get their count up for new user titles :p
QFT
500+ of my posts are in the Welcome Center
The rest are in socials
Like 15+ peeps joined every week

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
DLC character wish-list: Shulk

Soul.

Everyone that doesn't have Escape from the City on "More Often" on Windy Hill is a scrub.

D

Deleted member

You might be surprised by how quickly you'll climb up when you're active in socials + Welcome Center.

The only people I've encountered that seem to take it somewhat seriously are newcomers who are just experiencing forums for the first time. They get over it after a while, but at first, some feel as though they won't be respected until they get their count up because they'd feel ignored and won't have their opinions respected (I've been messaged about this before).

That, and they just want to get their count up for new user titles :p
Going to this thread and the Welcome Center are pretty much the only things I do in this site at this point, so that's valid. I tend to go 2fast post-wise just for the fun of it, but I tend to put some quality into them, since it's just numbers and you don't really get anything special for it.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I don't know why but I find mechanical life being the villain in a horror/creepypasta to be much less scary than organic life. Like if a robot it killing you, that's fine. But if a human is killing you, that's scary. I really have yet to see something mechanical that scared me.

Soul.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I found the prefect reaction
"The Skitty came out of nowhere and showed its surprise shininess upon me!!"

Man, the English dub of Sailor Moon really sucked :troll:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I don't know why but I find mechanical life being the villain in a horror/creepypasta to be much less scary than organic life. Like if a robot it killing you, that's fine. But if a human is killing you, that's scary. I really have yet to see something mechanical that scared me.
You haven't looked at Five Nights at Freddy's yet? Tons of mean mechs to spook ya there. Haunted animatronics, even!:4pacman:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, I did a chain of 236 to get a Shiny Eevee, and I GOT A SHINY SKITTY

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MAD I AM NOW
So you're saying you basically got a polished turd for all your hard work? That's disappointing.

Ima gonna put my list of the 4 DLC characters I want AFTER Mewtwo and Lucas:
1. King K. Rool
2. Poo/Kumatora
3. Black Shadow
4. Isaac
P S Y N E R G Y B O Y S

DLC character wish-list: Shulk

He'd make for an awesome Mario Kart character.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Ehh, it's not the same... The speculation was much more concise. Gameplay, character variety, heated debates, advanced techs, I even personally suggested a smash that could be played on the DS back when that was a relevant platform. All you have left is the scraps to speculate on.
K. Rool was a big one that didn't make the cut so that's where my vote went.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
QFT
500+ of my posts are in the Welcome Center
The rest are in socials
Like 15+ peeps joined every week
I'm really thankful for the welcome committee. I remember when that place was practically a ghost town. Now we get new people coming in left and right that actually make intros.

Going to this thread and the Welcome Center are pretty much the only things I do in this site at this point, so that's valid. I tend to go 2fast post-wise just for the fun of it, but I tend to put some quality into them, since it's just numbers and you don't really get anything special for it.
Samezies, which explains why I see you around more than any other user that doesn't do the same thing. Though I also involve myself with the Robin social and the DR at times.

If forum games counted, some post counts would be through the roof :p

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
You haven't looked at Five Nights at Freddy's yet? Tons of mean mechs to spook ya there. Haunted animatronics, even!:4pacman:
Already seen them. The only thing scary bout them is the jump-scares, and those don't faze me much. The actual animatronics themselves aren't scary.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm really thankful for the welcome committee. I remember when that place was practically a ghost town. Now we get new people coming in left and right that actually make intros.

Samezies, which explains why I see you around more than any other user that doesn't do the same thing. Though I also involve myself with the Robin social and the DR at times.

I've been failing to keep up with the WC nowadays
Plus that Trieste dood posts what I was usually post for newbies so I see no need to post again :sadsheep:
I'm on mobile most of the time so it's hard keeping up with a ton of threads
I often forget about the Bob-omb and Robin threads

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't care too much about certain Amiibos. But I just found this on twitter and found it funny.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Best character to spike using :metaknight: Fair and Bair in training mode?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, my calm day is over; it seems that a dog attacked a kid, and neighbors teamed up to hunt the dog and kill it...

D

Deleted member

I see. Well, welcoming new users is always a good thing, so I do that. xD
I sometimes go to other threads as well, but that's quite rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom