• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This, and both Crash and Spyro need to be bought back by their original creators. :awesome:
Sadly, Naughty Dog isn't interested in cartoonish platformers anymore (the same reason why they won't revive Jak and Daxter on their own) and Insomniac has done all they can for a quadruped character.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
did you try to put it all in manualy or was it automatic.
also you could try unplugging and plugging in your router also
I read that this worked for a person but results may vary
I always do it manually, it didn' pick the signal. I just dd the router thing, the results were the same.

My college has free Wi-Fi tho, so I'll go test it tomorrow.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I always do it manually, it didn' pick the signal. I just dd the router thing, the results were the same.

My college has free Wi-Fi tho, so I'll go test it tomorrow.
yeah and if all else fails I say call nintendo to see what can be done. and if THAT fails them maybe you could try to save up money to get a N3DS or just a new normal 3DS

I feel useful

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
R.I.P. Konami (1969 - 2015)
It's truly sad that most of the good video game developers like Konami and Capcom are having financial problems while greedy trash like EA and Activision are still alive to this very day. The fact that I had to give Simon Belmont a low rating on RTC because of their bull**** mobile gaming plans doesn't help.
Except Konami and Capcom aren't good by that definition, they are both extremely greedy and drove away all their best developers. They're having financial trouble because of how ****ty they treat their fans, and EA and Activision should take it as a sign.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sadly, Naughty Dog isn't interested in cartoonish platformers anymore (the same reason why they won't revive Jak and Daxter on their own) and Insomniac has done all they can for a quadruped character.
Well then, those two might as well be in purgatory forever since I doubt that any other developer would do them justice unless they are indies.

I cri everi tiem. :crying:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Except Konami and Capcom aren't good by that definition, they are both extremely greedy and drove away all their best developers. They're having financial trouble because of how ****ty they treat their fans, and EA and Activision should take it as a sign.
I've heard Capcom is a horrible company to work for. Insane deadlines, unpaid overtime, and low pay even for experience programmers. I agree that Capcom is one of ****tiest if not the most ****tiest gaming company within Japan. The do make good games tho. Konami on the other hand is pretty solid to work for.

I knew a guy who worked at Bioware and loved it...until they laid him off randomly. I heard Naughty Dog is hands down the best gaming company to work for.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GGs @ (Buddha) (Buddha) we had some kickass matches. And no :4fox:'s reflector doesn't work like it does in Melee.

That Sudden Death Shootout. :smirk:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh man, that was SO funny I'm dying...

View attachment 51816
That's what Teen Titans Go should've been.
The fact that the producers of TTG had never seen the original Teen Titans show is enough for me to take them as a joke and label the series as an Animated Abomination. There's nothing better than seeing Mr. Enter point out the many reasons why the jokes don't work and exposing the show's writers for the terrible people they are. :grrr:

Soul.

Is Capcom really that bad? I mean, sure, they give the fans the "**** you," but... wow.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought Konami became worse than Capcom, but looks like that's not the case... but Konami is on the road of sinking tho

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Space Stranger? Do you mind if I uploaded the last fight on to Youtube?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And here we have Nintendo Just havin a good time

Soul.

I feel like doing 3DS matches for some reason.
But first, I'll go get a Scrub Mii.

MainJPW

M.T.A
The fact that the producers of TTG had never seen the original Teen Titans show is enough for me to take them as a joke and label the series as an Animated Abomination. There's nothing better than seeing Mr. Enter point out the many reasons why the jokes don't work and exposing the show's writers for the terrible people they are. :grrr:
The sad thing is that most of the kids that watch the show have also prob never seen the original either. What would drive the writers to parody a show they've never watched?

And where's season 6?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I miss OG Teen Titans cartoon. I also miss Young Justice. DC had a lot of good animated shows. I can enjoy TTG as it's own thing as long as I remember it's a separate thing from OG Teen Titans cartoon.

Also, I love Assassination Classroom's second OP. That and Nisekoi's second season OP.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I miss OG Teen Titans cartoon. I also miss Young Justice. DC had a lot of good animated shows. I can enjoy TTG as it's own thing as long as I remember it's a separate thing from OG Teen Titans cartoon.

Also, I love Assassination Classroom's second OP. That and Nisekoi's second season OP.
DC excels in Arrow, Flash, and their various animated movies.

They **** up everything else, though. :glare:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just read there's a Totally Spies! episode featuring Martin Mystery

brb searching on Youtube

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Rocket Racoon>Superman