• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Rocket Racoon>Superman
actually, almost every DC character is better than Superman 64 imo
I don't agree with that. Superman is pretty awesome, people just don't seem to be able to portray him properly

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I finally decided to watch that splatoon direct even though I won't buy the game because idc about it (i was bored and I bit tired).

And even though I really don't care, one ting stood out to me....

THE FREAKING COLORS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, these colros are so flashy, I love them :) They are flahier than Paper Mario, which is good. Although, the Paper Mario artstyle has outlines which is why it isn't just about the colors, but man, I really love how freaking bright everything int his game is.

Cause honestly, I really don;t care, but I don't it's going to be hard to have fun. Just looking at the colors made me enjoyed :)

And this game shows me one thing Nintendo loves to do, charms. It's clear there's lots of dedication that was put into this game which is awesome!

and this makes me jealous for hoping Paper Mario at E3.....euh....this is so annoying.....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone heard of Jacksepticeye/

He's stealing my eye gimmick...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The DCAU from BTAS to JLU is probably my favorite DC thing to exist. Might be due to bias though. I also know someone who's worked on a few of the DC animated movies including Flashpoint and the Justice League ones.

After seeing the Supergirl trailer, I was disappointed they turned Jimmy Olsen to a tall, handsome, suave black guy. I was more bothered by the tall, handsome, and suave part though. Generally I'm not a fan of when a company decides to change a characters race or ethnic background. Nick Fury in MCU and Ultimate series is an exception to that. Plus whenever there's a change in race, it's usually from white to black. Why is it never to Asian, or Latino/Latina, or Middle Eastern? And why did DC change Wally West from a redhead to black? We need more redhead representation! It would be nice if companies created new characters of diverse backgrounds instead of changing existing characters' backgrounds.

And for Fantastic Four, if they are going to change Johnny to black in the movie, they should have made Susan black too instead of being an adopted white daughter. That's my opinion.

Was wondering why it wasn't working. Then quoted to see link was censored. Googled the end of the link to find the song. Amazing. Combining a song that's played at every dance event I went to in school/university with the Ren'ai Circulation.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The DCAU from BTAS to JLU is probably my favorite DC thing to exist. Might be due to bias though. I also know someone who's worked on a few of the DC animated movies including Flashpoint and the Justice League ones.

After seeing the Supergirl trailer, I was disappointed they turned Jimmy Olsen to a tall, handsome, suave black guy. I was more bothered by the tall, handsome, and suave part though. Generally I'm not a fan of when a company decides to change a characters race or ethnic background. Nick Fury in MCU and Ultimate series is an exception to that. Plus whenever there's a change in race, it's usually from white to black. Why is it never to Asian, or Latino/Latina, or Middle Eastern? And why did DC change Wally West from a redhead to black? We need more redhead representation! It would be nice if companies created new characters of diverse backgrounds instead of changing existing characters' backgrounds.

And for Fantastic Four, if they are going to change Johnny to black in the movie, they should have made Susan black too instead of being an adopted white daughter. That's my opinion.

Was wondering why it wasn't working. Then quoted to see link was censored. Googled the end of the link to find the song. Amazing. Combining a song that's played at every dance event I went to in school/university with the Ren'ai Circulation.
It think it's time for someone to grow the balls to make a superhero film focused on non-white heroes (ex. Cyborg or Miles Morales Spider-Man) and have a good majority of the cast be PoC. The trend of adding the token non-white character us to cover the director from hiring an all white cast.

While I'm not too hung up on the lack of non-white characters, it would be nice to see a change in direction.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've heard Capcom is a horrible company to work for. Insane deadlines, unpaid overtime, and low pay even for experience programmers. I agree that Capcom is one of ****tiest if not the most ****tiest gaming company within Japan. The do make good games tho. Konami on the other hand is pretty solid to work for.
I knew a guy who worked at Bioware and loved it...until they laid him off randomly. I heard Naughty Dog is hands down the best gaming company to work for.
It's quite sad how Capcom turned out.
I'm not surprised your friend got randomly laid off from Bioware, they are owned by EA after all.
Also, it does not surprise me at ALL Naughty Dog is the best to work for, considering its Naughty Dog and they're awesome.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It think it's time for someone to grow the balls to make a superhero film focused on non-white heroes (ex. Cyborg or Miles Morales Spider-Man) and have a good majority of the cast be PoC. The trend of adding the token non-white character us to cover the director from hiring an all white cast.

While I'm not too hung up on the lack of non-white characters, it would be nice to see a change in direction.
I would also like a Static Shock film. I think Cisco in the Flash television series should gain his powers and become Vibe. I wish there was a well known super hero of an Asian background...because I'm Asian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom