• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've seen a professor Layton figurine once. I found Mikasa but I'm looking for Armin. They are going through our belongings. It's been about an hour but we did bring in 12 bags of assortment stuff we don't need.
If I was with you, I would fight you for the Armin figure. I wouldn't let anyone lay a hand on that

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've seen a professor Layton figurine once. I found Mikasa but I'm looking for Armin. They are going through our belongings. It's been about an hour but we did bring in 12 bags of assortment stuff we don't need.
What are the prices for those figures? (Specifically Mikasa)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
What are the prices for those figures? (Specifically Mikasa)
Between $5 and $100.

Mikasa is $20.

I don't read/watch much anime/manga but I try to keep up with it so I can talk with my students about it.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
But isnt it the opposite? Teens are leaving there parents, not staying with them
No not really. Maybe in Tokyo young adults may live on there but the growing trend is for young adults to still live at home. I've talked about this subject to several japanese friends and co-workers and according to them, it's more economical to live with parents. As well, by living with parents, they can focus on thier work and not the hassles of living on ones own.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is the place the equivalent of a thrift store but with mint figures?

That will work.
It's called "Hard Off".

It has anything like clothes, guitars, figurines, electronics, books, furniture, etc. I bought a tv here once.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Between $5 and $100.

Mikasa is $20.

I don't read/watch much anime/manga but I try to keep up with it so I can talk with my students about it.
$20 is too cheap, unless is a small non-articulated figure

A Mikasa Figma costs $80-$100 USD in México + the fear of getting a bootleg

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
$20 is too cheap, unless is a small non-articulated figure

A Mikasa Figma costs $80-$100 USD in México + the fear of getting a bootleg
I don't know much about figurines. Not sure if this picture helps but here's a picture of it. Of course, this all pales in comparison to Akihabara. That place is crazy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
An ambulance appeared in front of my house, I ran to a window to see what was happening and I tripped and landed hard on my right knee, now I have trouble to walk...

kek

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
An ambulance appeared in front of my house, I ran to a window to see what was happening and I tripped and landed hard on my right knee, now I have trouble to walk...

kek
Sounds like you were on a mission to see what was going on no matter what

@Nintendo-Spider151 Im not sure how one can fix that wifi problem but maybe you could try erasing and re entering the wifi info? but I think its best to google the problem because I'm sure you aren't the only one.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
R.I.P. Konami (1969 - 2015)

It's truly sad that most of the good video game developers like Konami and Capcom are having financial problems while greedy trash like EA and Activision are still alive to this very day. The fact that I had to give Simon Belmont a low rating on RTC because of their bull**** mobile gaming plans doesn't help.

D

Deleted member

R.I.P. Konami (1969 - 2015)

It's truly sad that most of the good video game developers like Konami and Capcom are having financial problems while greedy trash like EA and Activision are still alive to this very day. The fact that I had to give Simon Belmont a low rating on RTC because of their bull**** mobile gaming plans doesn't help.
I wish I was CEO of Activision just to get it into its age of extinction.

D

Deleted member

If they sell IPs, Nintendo simply HAS to buy Bomberman :)
Castlevania wouldn't be a bad fit either.

From a business perspective, I'd rather see a (good) third party buy Konami's IP's so they can reach as wide of an audience as possible. That might just be me, though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I tried that, it didn't pick up the signal.
did you try to put it all in manualy or was it automatic.
also you could try unplugging and plugging in your router also
I read that this worked for a person but results may vary

I hope I am helping you good, Im not good at the tech stuff but Im tryin hard to help

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sounds like you were on a mission to see what was going on no matter what
I really was, after falling, I got up fast and ran to a second floor window of my house, but still I don't know what happened.

knee still hurts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom