• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Best thing about DLC is that hype and speculation doesn't have to end for a long time, and this time, we won't have to deal with disconfirmations to make us sad.

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
That's what I'm really wondering too, unless they are obviously in it to get some extra cash from Nintendo. But hey, at least there's a chance that we can have them back on a Nintendo console (Albeit in a crossover fighter). :smash:
maybe I mean lets be honest though Microsoft would probably force Nintendo to only advertise it on mountain dew and doritos

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
NO ISSUES? YO. NO ****ING WAY. YO.
LOL NEXT CHARACTER CONFIRMED

Guys, we can can do this. We need this guy in Smash since he should have been in Melee before Microsoft stole Rare away. Believe, believe as Parappa would when he's in doubt.

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
That's what I'm really wondering too, unless they are obviously in it to get some extra cash from Nintendo. But hey, at least there's a chance that we can have them back on a Nintendo console (Albeit in a crossover fighter). :smash:
maybe I mean lets be honest though Microsoft would probably force Nintendo to only advertise it on mountain dew and doritos

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Guys, we can can do this. We need this guy in Smash since he should have been in Melee before Microsoft stole Rare away. Believe, believe as Parappa would when he's in doubt.
It's simple.
Nintendo just buys back Rare. They have the money, I don't know why they wouldn't.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok, I quite need to ask because....I think there';s some overreaction here.

Let's assume microsoft wasn't trolling.....

Who is going to work with Sakurai to make the character?

Because first, it is third party....that means it's not going to be easy.

Then, rare = dead currently meaning who the heck is going to make egreements with sakurai?

I can't help but think ms will simply not make this pretty....

R0Y

Smash Master
Nintendo would never promote a direct competitor's IP...I'm sure Microsoft would be thrilled though.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It's simple.
Nintendo just buys back Rare. They have the money, I don't know why they wouldn't.
Problem is it would be pretty difficult bringing BnK back after Nuts and Bolts destroyed the series reputation.

Strofirko

Smash Master
"We let nintendo work on this IP,but it has to be with cars on it's moveset,and the newest design"
:yeahboi:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Calling it now.
Mewtwo Amiibo up for Preorder.
Gone in 15 Seconds flat.
No restocks from Nintendo.
Ever.
Scalpers sell the thing for 100s of dollars a pop.
GG.
And then we get another one of these
Scalpers are f****** disgusting and they should go flush themselves down their own toilets.

Also:
"Uh oh. It looks like Yoshi got caught hiding eggs before Easter. Which #amiibo do you want in your Easter basket?"

EASTER BUNNY PLEASE BLESS ME WITH ONE OF THESE

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
I thought, "Ugh, that's total bull****" at first, but...

...then I remembered that they've just mysteriously released their grip on DK64... Huh... There might actually be something to this. MIGHT.
you have got a point there this is very strange why would Microsoft of all companies say that they would be delighted to have there products show up in a Nintendo game

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Scalpers are f****** disgusting and they should go flush themselves down their own toilets.

Also:
"Uh oh. It looks like Yoshi got caught hiding eggs before Easter. Which #amiibo do you want in your Easter basket?"

EASTER BUNNY PLEASE BLESS ME WITH ONE OF THESE
Luckily I already have my paws on a Yoshi Amiibo m'self.
Ironically, it's the Super Mario Series one shown in the Twitter photo.
I saw Smash Yoshi in the store too, but I liked the red base + pose better. :b

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't know whether I should be skeptical or cry tears of joy. Having the Bear and Bird duo in Smash would be a dream come true since these guys practically RUINED the franchise since they bought Rare from Nintendo. Either way, I'm still pretty shocked that the big wigs at Microsoft are fine with the idea of people voting for Banjo Kazooie in the Smash poll.

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/584023190692737024
God. I don't know what to think. :crazy:

:231:

D

Deleted member

It'd be very cool indeed, but if that's the case, they'll probably have their N&B designs. :troll:

OH, I WILL!

D

Deleted member

Now I need to figure out a reason why I want Banjo and Kazooie in Smash. Any ideas? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
Let see what the authorities have to say:
exactly what I was thinking allow me to explain, Microsoft says they would be happy to have banjo in smash bros Nintendo agrees the fandom rejoices however banjo being relapsed as dlc increases the general knowledge of him in japan causing interest in Microsoft products to increase Microsoft in response releases a hd port of banjo kazzoie and banjo twoiee while sales game will be minimal to somewhat decent outside of japan the already interested market will be drawn to the game and where dose Microsoft consoles sell the worst Japan console sales will increase in japan in odder to play the game and boom Microsoft makes a killing from console sales game sales and the deal with Nintendo to make banjo a dlc character

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Now I need to figure out a reason why I want Banjo and Kazooie in Smash. Any ideas? :troll:
Simple, open your favorite text editor, type stuff while being as concise as possible and meaningfull as possible until you felt it was exhaustive enough. Then, check the number of characters, if it is higher than 500, try to remove dummy one (like double space after a period), or use different words. If it's lower, say more! Use as much as you can because your vote will have more chances to matter. You might have to readhust your sentences several time depending on how you care about your vote.

For me, I spent an hopurs and I got exactly 500 characetrs :)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So M$, Nintendo's direct competitor, just up and says Banjo can be in Smash.

Snake is totally not coming back because of Konami guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom