• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
That's what Sony wants you to do and possibly why they undershipped it relative to demand, since we all know Souls games are huge. That was hard to find everywhere.

But yeah, I imagine Poland is a tricky place for game retail. Doesn't Nintendo barely operate in the country? Do you go next door to Germany (HUUUGE Nintendo presence) to order your games?
Nah, I usually can get my stuff from indies that get theyr stuff from UK. The Bloodborne thing is pretty comical actually since I was told that all the large electronic chains will be stocking it in like 2 WEEKS from NOW, and at the same time, I could spot Scholar of the First Sin literally everywhere. I lost my **** quite frankly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I really wish they put some proper specifications in regards to the ballots instead of being so vague.... Oh well, there's only a few characters I would like to see anyway.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
If you can, I'll vote for Professor Layton everyday
Well, the problem is that the only I could hqave vote would have been rildey and KKR, but there's a major problem: I don't care enough for wanting them and I'm rather more neutral.

Before, I would have made 2 votes for Paper Mario and rildey, but time have changed, I liked the outcome he got enough to not much wanting him anymore. Basically, good if he's in even if it's jsut so unlikely, but I won't react if he isn't. Same for KKR, I'm too neutral.

As for ther rest, I'm even more neutral.

Which is why I jsut won't vote again.

And if you';re asking about my ridley essay, it never told why I wanted him, only nmy stance on the tease that happened. On that, I haven't chnaged my opinion, but I did liked the outcome, just not the way it was lead to happen.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Could I post my tier list here for some constructive criticism?
Well, you can, but given the nature of the thread, you probably won't get a lot of criticism of either kind. You're welcome to try though.

:231:

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Nah, I usually can get my stuff from indies that get theyr stuff from UK. The Bloodborne thing is pretty comical actually since I was told that all the large electronic chains will be stocking it in like 2 WEEKS from NOW, and at the same time, I could spot Scholar of the First Sin literally everywhere. I lost my **** quite frankly.
Yup, and this is happening worldwide with Bloodborne too. I'm pretty sure it's Sony trying to "encourage" digital by not printing enough and not restocking in a hurry. I'd have waited every time personally but I see where you're coming from.

Bandai, who is publishing Scholar, of course has to pay Sony either way since it's not their platform (though maybe a a little less for digital it's still not as big an incentive for them.)

In North America big box stores like Best Buy generally still have a full Wii U section and even a small Vita section, and are happy to take your money for the physical goods online.

But, you get Polish girls so you win. :ness:

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
not to change the subject but anyone else annoyed by the damn amiibo scalpers

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, the problem is that the only I could hqave vote would have been rildey and KKR, but there's a major problem: I don't care enough for wanting them and I'm rather more neutral.

Before, I would have made 2 votes for Paper Mario and rildey, but time have changed, I liked the outcome he got enough to not much wanting him anymore. Basically, good if he's in even if it's jsut so unlikely, but I won't react if he isn't. Same for KKR, I'm too neutral.

As for ther rest, I'm even more neutral.

Which is why I jsut won't vote again.

And if you';re asking about my ridley essay, it never told why I wanted him, only nmy stance on the tease that happened. On that, I haven't chnaged my opinion, but I did liked the outcome, just not the way it was lead to happen.
Im sure I shouldn't vote again to be far to everyone but for some reason i'm really passionate about seeing that nice British man in Smash. If not smash, a trophy would be nice~
But him as a fighter would be amazing and unique
Oh hell and took me a while to realize KKR means King K Rool. Welp

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't know whether I should be skeptical or cry tears of joy. Having the Bear and Bird duo in Smash would be a dream come true since these guys practically RUINED the franchise since they bought Rare from Nintendo. Either way, I'm still pretty shocked that the big wigs at Microsoft are fine with the idea of people voting for Banjo Kazooie in the Smash poll.

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/584023190692737024

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Im sure I shouldn't vote again to be far to everyone but for some reason i'm really passionate about seeing that nice British man in Smash. If not smash, a trophy would be nice~
But him as a fighter would be amazing and unique
Oh hell and took me a while to realize KKR means King K Rool. Welp
I once said 3 K letter by mistake instead of KKR....

I'll let you figure out what happened....

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
Rant time: I hate the people who horde multiple copies of amiibo's why because now whenever I go to GameStop to buy one there are none left you know why because the damn scalpers came in the day they were restocked. Also the last time I went to game stop I was going to buy a Mega man and Sonic amiibo but I got there to late because of traffic and the cashier told me that 2 guys came in like 3o minutes before I walked in and bought all of he mega man amiibo's all 6 of them I still got sonic though but I mean come on why do you need 6 mega man amiibo's

D

Deleted member

I don't know whether I should be skeptical or cry tears of joy. Having the Bear and Bird duo in Smash would be a dream come true since these guys practically RUINED the franchise since they bought Rare from Nintendo. Either way, I'm still pretty shocked that the big wigs at Microsoft are fine with the idea of people voting for Banjo Kazooie in the Smash poll.

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/584023190692737024
Well, this escalated quickly. No issues at all? Really?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Rant time: I hate the people who horde multiple copies of amiibo's why because now whenever I go to GameStop to buy one there are none left you know why because the damn scalpers came in the day they were restocked. Also the last time I went to game stop I was going to buy a Mega man and Sonic amiibo but I got there to late because of traffic and the cashier told me that 2 guys came in like 3o minutes before I walked in and bought all of he mega man amiibo's all 6 of them I still got sonic though but I mean come on why do you need 6 mega man amiibo's
Money money money money

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
Scalping took a huge boom thanks to them. This is bad.
I know and I bet you 1 million smash coins that when I go to Otakon this year I will find a 50$ Lucario that has probably been used

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That's what I'm really wondering too, unless they are obviously in it to get some extra cash from Nintendo. But hey, at least there's a chance that we can have them back on a Nintendo console (Albeit in a crossover fighter). :smash:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You are guys are so lucky with all these games to buy,I almost have nothing left on my pocket,at least there is the witcher 3 on ste...

"Price of the witcher 3 rises 30 bucks on brazilian steam"
So you're brazilian too? I really got to check this price out later.
There are some annoying children honking their parents's car horn outside my house and it's seriously pissing me off. :mad:
Also, I really need to get a :4yoshi: amiibo.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oooooooh dear... I hope you flew away from that as fast as you could.

I know I have to stop and look at what I am typing to make sure I don't do that by accident as well
Well, only one person noticed and he was laughing :)

But I knew who that person was so, no big deal :)

And dude, there was A LOT worse than this. Once, in the Ridley thread, instead of typing "toobigots", I typed "toofagots"....

That one....oh geez, if someone had blasted me for saying this, I wouldn';t have reported it.

Also, the siliest one is the post I made when the Paper Mario stage was announced, but no one noticed it:

WTH JUST HAPPENED???????

Did it just freaking happened?

I googled and it is from sricker star but did that just happened?????????????????
That was said on July 29, but it got like 30 likes and i siad sNicker star....

I do a lot of funny one :)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I thought, "Ugh, that's total bull****" at first, but...

...then I remembered that they've just mysteriously released their grip on DK64... Huh... There might actually be something to this. MIGHT.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
<--- I voted for that guy in the Ballot
And also Rayman because Artsy Omni is a looney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom