• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Groaning over many people wanting Banjo-Kazooie and Conker as Smash DLC recently.
If it wasn't legally impossible, I'd vote for Banjo and Kazooie. Too bad Microsoft owns them. Actually, if we're being unrealistic, I'd probably ask for Fulgore or TJ Combo. They're Rare characters too.

But hey, whadda gonna do? **** happens. At least it's better than Kotaku(ugh)asking people to vote for Goku. And this is coming from a HUGE DBZ fan. But I think most can agree Smash should stick to Nintendo characters and a select few thrid parties that have a strong history with them, or games in general.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You can vote up to ten times
I can safely say my votes went to good use
Idk about Lloyd though
Two namco chars is stretching it

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If it wasn't legally impossible, I'd vote for Banjo and Kazooie. Too bad Microsoft owns them. Actually, if we're being unrealistic, I'd probably ask for Fulgore or TJ Combo. They're Rare characters too.

But hey, whadda gonna do? **** happens. At least it's better than Kotaku(ugh)asking people to vote for Goku(And this is coming from a HUGE DBZ fan.)
I thought we all agreed that Kotaku was ****.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

But hey, whadda gonna do? **** happens. At least it's better than Kotaku(ugh)asking people to vote for Goku. And this is coming from a HUGE DBZ fan. But I think most can agree Smash should stick to Nintendo characters and a select few thrid parties that have a strong history with them, or games in general.
This is coming from someone who MAINS Goku in SSF2: Even I'm utterly confused by what Kotaku's asking.

It would make a bit more sense if they ported Xenoverse to Wii U, but nooooooo...

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought we all agreed that Kotaku was ****.
Trust me, I know. But you can't tell me that wasn't dumb. Only thing that would have been worse if it was Shrek or some other common Miiverse thing.

I do like Goku a lot, just not for Smash, he ain't a game character. Make some more Jump fighting games where Saiyans and JoJos can beat the **** out of each other instead.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
WOW!!!!

I woke up, see I have 11 alerts, expect dummy likes on social, none of them are.

They are meaningfull likes and quotes and replies.

The thing is....at least 5 replies on the support thread.....

Geez, we truly rechead another level of support now....

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Trust me, I know. But you can't tell me that wasn't dumb. Only thing that would have been worse if it was Shrek or some other common Miiverse thing.

I do like Goku a lot, just not for Smash, he ain't a game character. Make some more Jump fighting games where Saiyans and JoJos can beat the **** out of each other instead.
Of course, they'll probably be swamped with Shrek votes anyway, no pun intended...

Come to think of it, I wonder how many votes are just going to be "*body part*, from *expletive*"...

WOW!!!!

I woke up, see I have 11 alerts, expect dummy likes on social, none of them are.

They are meaningfull likes and quotes and replies.

The thing is....at least 5 replies on the support thread.....

Geez, we truly rechead another level of support now....
As much as I disagree with having a third version of Mario on the roster, more power to you.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
You can vote up to ten times
I can safely say my votes went to good use
Idk about Lloyd though
Two namco chars is stretching it
Good thing I only voted for Pichu and Pokemon Trainer then. They are all I would actually like since I have all my past mains already.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What do you mean? He's already in!

D

Deleted member

This is coming from someone who MAINS Goku in SSF2: Even I'm utterly confused by what Kotaku's asking.

It would make a bit more sense if they ported Xenoverse to Wii U, but nooooooo...
Following Kotaku's logic, they were clearly being sarcastic, like most of their articles. I ain't surprised.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I hate how this new character poll is bringing up claims of a "wasted vote". Who the hell put you in charge to say that "x" is a waste of a vote and choose "y"?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hate how this new character poll is bringing up claims of a "wasted vote". Who the hell put you in charge to say that "x" is a waste of a vote and choose "y"?
I suppose. On one hand, if someone wants an obscure character to be playable, they should get that chance. On the other hand, why would you vote for Shrek? :troll:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Exactly, this is a good mindset to have, I just wish the general/casual smash fans would adopt this mindset. Nintendo and Sakurai should set strict general rules, kinda like guidelines for voting such as: (No Microsoft, Sony or Disney owned characters. And no other Capcom, Namco or Sega characters, we have Megaman, Pac-Man & Sonic already. And defiantly NO cartoon/anime/movie/tv characters.)
This would make choosing potential fighters alot easier on there part. Also, sup.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/584022566743977984

People calling Nintendo out for faking supply issues again in the replies. Some strong language... :yeahboi:

Makes less popular characters more valuable and so they won't waste shelf space. Retailers love it, Nintendo loves it. We hate it and this bubble is going to burst sooner or later. :bomb:

Nintendo also supply constrained the Wii long after launch to make it seem more desirable back when it was the new hot thing.

Strofirko

Smash Master
So if people vote for all these characters:
:4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4lucario::4lucas::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4ness::4olimar::4mii::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4wario::4wiifit::4yoshi::4zelda:
No votes will be wasted...
:yeahboi:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also, where'd did this ten vote thing come from? Does anyone know for sure? I thought we were only allowed one time. If this is the case, I'll probably vote for Isaac twice and K.Rool once.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Oh hey, I'm back. I won't be here as much as before since I'm working seriously on my project (I just started the storyboards). And I also find a french forum where you can post your project and ask for some tips, as well as artists and other stuff. In short, it's for artists and writers alike, who wants to make mangas.
Oh, also, here's the obligatory :
View attachment 45693

So yeah, what's up here ?
You missed Shaq day. How could you.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That is serious stuff bro:

:yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:
I know, he's such an underrated Earthbound character. I'm glad he's getting some love.

In other news, I found a utlitiy belt Buzz at a reasonable price! TIME TO CELEBRATE!

*I'm the toy with the nail in his head*

R0Y

Smash Master
Decided to buy Bloodborne digitally since game distribution in Poland is ****ing garbage, excuse my language.
That's what Sony wants you to do and possibly why they undershipped it relative to demand, since we all know Souls games are huge. That was hard to find everywhere.

But yeah, I imagine Poland is a tricky place for game retail. Doesn't Nintendo barely operate in the country? Do you go next door to Germany (HUUUGE Nintendo presence) to order your games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom