• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles : ...HAS NO STYLE.
HE HAS NO GRACE.
THTHTHTH-THIS KONG
HAS A FUNNY FACE!

(Beat) Phew, seems like this joke has finished its legacy. (Sweats profusely)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So with the disaster that was Toys Я Us this morning, I have now missed out on every single Fire Emblem amiibo.

When they rerelease Marth in May, they BETTER make him at least Samus-level common. I'll be pissed if their idea of a "restock" is putting a really limited amount out once and then never again. But after the Wave Four fiasco I wouldn't put it past them.
They said they'd open preorders between 7-9 am.

They opened at 3 am.
Wait...the store opened at 3AM?
First I missed out on Ness Amiibo, and now Fire Emblem is sold out? That means my second choice Greninja might be out too... :(

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I gather the American Amiibo wave 4 disaster has led to them all being sold out near instantly and Ness caused GameStop to crash. This does not bold well for the UK, I'm still way behind missing out on Metaknight, King Dedede, Little Mac and Captain Falcon. :( :( :(

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait...the store opened at 3AM?
First I missed out on Ness Amiibo, and now Fire Emblem is sold out? That means my second choice Greninja might be out too... :(
Literally all Wave Four amiibo are sold out, including who I thought would be common (Pac-Man, Wario, and Charizard).

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just watched IGN 'analyse' the Lucas reveal trailer.

They kept talking about how excited they were because they love Mother 3. Meanwhile, they didn't know who Masked Man was, calling him a Captain Falcon lookalike, they called Boney 'dog', and missed the 'comes out of Nowhere' joke.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
I was betting on spectators... I saw japaneese players... Megaman vs. Peach...

It was brilliant, I don't think any match at APEX was better than the one I saw. Too bad I couldn't save replay.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

They kept talking about how excited they were because they love Mother 3. Meanwhile, they didn't know who Masked Man was, calling him a Captain Falcon lookalike, they called Boney 'dog', and missed the 'comes out of Nowhere' joke.
In their defense, even I didn't get the Nowhere Islands pun until it was pointed out.

No excuse for not knowing who Masked Man or Boney are, though.

(Speaking of which, I've gotta' finish playing the series before Mother 4 comes out.)

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Btw guys doesn't this just look cool as hell?

Oh and this.

Strofirko

Smash Master
2 Best things on direct was cross buy DLC on smash and fatal frame v localization.
Barely noone talked about them.
:yeahboi:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Well i decided to vote for Tetra hmmm.... to place different character votes?

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

Yeah I said the same thing earlier on. It's not like they know Smash much better either, getting his attacks mixed up and not knowing his moves in Brawl (like the Rope Snake grabbing on to the ledge and calling the Final Smash 'meteor shower' and 'PK Starfire'. A little research goes a long way, but so does employing people who are actually qualified to do their job. I could go on about their Xenoblade Chronicles 3D review, a pathetic 4 short paragraphs basically saying 'textures are bad', but I'm not in the mood.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
They said they'd open preorders between 7-9 am.

They opened at 3 am.
And this is why I don't even trust online orders. Guess I'm gonna be camping out that day with some friends. People need to ****ing chill on these amiibos

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

It's IGN. They don't take anything seriously anymore and they've been a **** site as of the last several years. That's why OR/AS got a 7.8/10 people of the "too much water", which is a complete joke.

Don't even bother listening to anything IGN says

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

They're just idiots... just ignore them :p

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Holy crap, ALL the Wave 4 amiibo are ALREADY sold out!!??

But I have Samus which is all that matters. *creepy chuckle*

R0Y

Smash Master
I wonder if I'll be able to get a Palutena amiibo.

Also wonder how rare the Inkling packs will be. Nintendo wants these things to be huge, but they also like to limit the supply, and the squid is available in no other way.

Also, great way for Club Nintendo to go out, even if Tropical Freeze is an 11 GB download, ages on my internet. A physical copy would have been beautiful :'(

Morning guys. How are y'all?
Good, girl, how are you?

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I wonder if I'll be able to get a Palutena amiibo.

Also wonder how rare the Inkling packs will be. Nintendo wants these things to be huge, but they also like to limit the supply, and the squid is available in no other way.

Also, great way for Club Nintendo to go out, even if Tropical Freeze is an 11 GB download, ages on my internet. A physical copy would have been beautiful :'(

Good, girl, how are you?

Is that a screenshot from the game? Because the only person I've heard say 'noice!' is Egoraptor lol.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
I just got Art Academy: Sketchpad from Club Nintendo... The trailer had a gallery and lessons, and it just says
"Coming Soon!" on the buttons.

UPDATE: I also just got Duck Hunt on the virtual console.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Is that a screenshot from the game? Because the only person I've heard say 'noice!' is Egoraptor lol.
Yes it is, in the amiibo missions mode. These squids are hipsters. "You TOTALLY earned this reward!"

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
You are guys are so lucky with all these games to buy,I almost have nothing left on my pocket,at least there is the witcher 3 on ste...

"Price of the witcher 3 rises 30 bucks on brazilian steam"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom