• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Am I the only one that thought of Randy Orton when I saw "Lucas comes out of nowhere"

Last edited:

Soul.

Quick, someone tell me what avatar should I use. Google is dumb and I can't find a good one.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Am I the only one that thought of Randy Orton when I saw "Lucas comes out of nowhere"
You're not the only one :denzel:
I may play with Photoshop and put Randy's face on Lucas later lol

Welp, Im off to sleep, that nosebleed I had really weakened me

I blame Rei's legs

Goodnight everybody

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I hope the whole vote for my favorite character and joke character vote thing die off in a month or so everything can go back to normal they'er already unfunny and unoriginal.
Sonic? Pikachu once again? Yoshi? Diddy? A weeb character??
What's a weeb character?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Quick, someone tell me what avatar should I use. Google is dumb and I can't find a good one.

EEEEEVIIILL!! AAAAAASH!!

Seriously though, anything you like! :4pikachu:

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I hope the whole vote for my favorite character and joke character vote thing die off in a month or so everything can go back to normal they'er already unfunny and unoriginal.

What's a weeb character?
Trolls AKA ZeldaMaster1: "See SMT x FE trailer, because a trailer alone shows how much an unfinished game is weeaboo garbage".

D

Deleted member

What's a weeb character?
Anime / manga characters. :troll:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Is everyone is going to start maining Lucas and Mewtwo now? I just want to talk about something right now. I'm not I'm still keep my mains and I'm don't changing them anytime soon.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Is everyone is going to start maining Lucas and Mewtwo now? I just want to talk about something right now. I'm not I'm still keep my mains and I'm don't changing them anytime soon.
Nah, not yet anyway. I just wanted to have Lucas in my post background.

D

Deleted member

Not even a question.

Also, this is a bit silly but where does S O M E T H I N G B O Y S come from (where something is a word or term of your choice)?
"B O Y S" might come from some Twitch chats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom