• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'm honestly surprised Xbox is still a thing.
Time to get an Ouya.
No offene to Xbox one owners but i dislike Xbox one heavily hence the reason why i'm getting a Wii U over both Ps4 and Xbox one

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I immediatly discarded the idea of getting a Xbox One when I saw it was bigger than my 1988 VCR

#OverusedJoke

Soul.

I never had the chance to ask but....

Is Ouya god?

Because I like indies....
No, it's not that good. At least it gets the trophy of being the smallest console available.
No offene to Xbox one owners but i dislike Xbox one heavily hence the reason why i'm getting a Wii U over both Ps4 and Xbox one
You're not alone. I dislike Xbox too. And PlayStation because it's so ****** overrated.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Only reason I have a PS4 is because no one wants to make games for the WiiU really
So many games on the horizon though @_@

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I love Nintendo and Sony consoles...

...but really couldn't get into the X-Box line.

Also lol I think the Yellow Pikmin got the boot from Olimar's amiibo. Not seeing how it could fit behind him. :p

D

Deleted member

I had an Xbox 360. I literally got it for Banjo and some games like Sonic Generations and MvC3. I regretted it, and I sold it to a pawnshop two years later. I also own a PSP, but I barely use it these days, opting for my 3DS instead. I'm a Nintendo guy. What do you expect? At least I got a taste on both lines (Xbox and PlayStation). They're not bad at all, but the games definitely don't appeal to me.

That being said, it is very unlikely that I would be getting either a PS4 or Xbox One. Games or not, I'm sticking to Wii U until the successor comes over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

What does Wii U have again?
Splatoon, Mario Maker, Woolly World, SMT x FE, Fatal Frame..... wtf I must be missing something

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
No, it's not that good. At least it gets the trophy of being the smallest console available.

You're not alone. I dislike Xbox too. And PlayStation because it's so ****** overrated.
Don't really hate playstation just nothing they have interest me i mean only two games that interest me so far on there is Bloodborne and Persona 5 one of those games are not even out yet and the other meeeh i can wait for

I'm still having hard time deciding who to vote for ever since more and more characters of my fav game series have popped into my head either Tetra, Kumatora , Twili Midna / Midna , Viridi , or Medusa i was gonna say maybe roll but idk

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
3rd party games are where the WiiU sags
Need my Persona, GTA, DBZ, Street Fighter etc

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That reminds me! My cousin came over and we played Melee, talked about cartoons/anime/video games, and debated over various Toy Story topics. It was great! :bee:

D

Deleted member

I actually planned on getting a Vita ever since the thing was announced in January 2011, but as years passed, I gradually lost interest. Getting a Wii U was a better choice, and since the poor little handheld has no games that appeal to me, the plan went to the history books.

I did, however, try some demo units here and there, and I was going to use it the same way I did with my PSP-- as a homebrew device. Not talking about piracy, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I actually planned on getting a Vita ever since the thing was announced in January 2011, but as years passed, I gradually lost interest. Getting a Wii U was a better choice, and since the poor little handheld has no games that appeal to me, the plan went to the history books.
If still wanna play vita games i say go for a Playstation tv its cheaper and pretty much better in my opinion you can play most of the vitas library really

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If still wanna play vita games i say go for a Playstation tv its cheaper and pretty much better in my opinion you can play most of the vitas library really
I haven't really thought of that. In the other hand, I'm more of a Nintendo guy, so I think it would be a waste of money, like the Xbox 360 I had. Maybe? Hmm..

Soul.

I still don't know if there are any good 3DS games coming out this year. Fire Emblem is coming out next year.... I've never played a FE game mind you.
F2P games lol. Xenoblade is top tier but ehhh. Pokémon stuff would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom