• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Is everyone is going to start maining Lucas and Mewtwo now? I just want to talk about something right now. I'm not I'm still keep my mains and I'm don't changing them anytime soon.
Nah, Pika master race.
Not even a question.

Also, this is a bit silly but where does S O M E T H I N G B O Y S come from (where something is a word or term of your choice)?
ganonboys

Soul.

I dunno, maybe the lore of the Mother 3 fanbase goes to the fact that their game has feels? lol

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA
Warning Received
I knew MasterHero Sakumai was a ****** :glare:
Well excuse me! They are really annoying. They kept sending emails to me to include Lucas into Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS. So guess what I did? I confirmed Lucas as DLC to shut them up.

I dunno, maybe the lore of the Mother 3 fanbase goes to the fact that their game has feels? lol
I seen better games with feels. Plus, me and Shigesato Itoi aren't exactly friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Currently downloading Ultimate NES Remix just because I felt like it.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Itoi will be coming after you. :p

Wait, you and Itoi aren't friends? Was Lucas's cut a part of a revenge, then?

:231:
I'm a Mother Fan to heart and i say im glad to have lucas i say we need more Mother Representatives

also i'm now down too 4 characters to vote for Viridi , Tetra , Kumatora , Or Twili Midna

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm a Mother Fan to heart and i say im glad to have lucas i say we need more Mother Representatives

also i'm now down too 4 characters to vote for Viridi , Tetra , Kumatora , Or Twili Midna
Go for Viridi or Tetra. IMO, those two would be the most likely to appear in a Smash game. Viridi is Sakurai's baby and Tetra is a Zelda newcomer, which this game didn't have.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
So what are your guys' top 5 upcoming games?
For me, it's got something like this:
1)Zelda U
2)Fire Emblem if
3)Starfox Wii U
4)Xenoblade X
5)Mario Maker
1) :4lucas:
2) :4mewtwo:
3) Whomever gets Sm4sh'd next
4) Pokémon ZAAAAAAAY! (I'm serious. Where's PKMN Z tho?!)
5) Stair Fax YOOOOOOU (If only I had a WU.
)
Go for Viridi or Tetra. IMO, those two would be the most likely to appear in a Smash game. Viridi is Sakurai's baby and Tetra is a Zelda newcomer, which this game didn't have.
Between those four...scratch that, Shantae or bust.:troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mewtwo and Lucas are back? Good, means two more victims for the Dark Lord himself. :4ganondorf:

Also, I will be taking a picture of Mewtwo, Giga Bowser and Ganondorf on Final Destination.

And now that makes me think: Mewtwo, Ganondorf and Bowser all transform for their Final Smashes.

It's also curious how each Mega Evolution Final Smash works differently in Smash:
- Mega Charizard X has him with free flight and unique moves kind of like Yoshi's Super Dragon or Diddy Kong's Rocketbarrel Barrage.
- Mega Lucario maxes his Aura and gives him super armor, working similarly to Giga Bowser, Wario-Man and Giga Mac.
- Mega Mewtwo Y simply attacks once with Psystrike and reverts back, like how Ganondorf turns into Ganon, rams the foes and teleports back to where he was as Ganondorf.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Mewtwo and Lucas are back? Good, means two more victims for the Dark Lord himself. :4ganondorf:

Also, I will be taking a picture of Mewtwo, Giga Bowser and Ganondorf on Final Destination.

And now that makes me think: Mewtwo, Ganondorf and Bowser all transform for their Final Smashes.

It's also curious how each Mega Evolution Final Smash works differently in Smash:
- Mega Charizard X has him with free flight and unique moves kind of like Yoshi's Super Dragon or Diddy Kong's Rocketbarrel Barrage.
- Mega Lucario maxes his Aura and gives him super armor, working similarly to Giga Bowser, Wario-Man and Giga Mac.
- Mega Mewtwo Y simply attacks once with Psystrike and reverts back, like how Ganondorf turns into Ganon, rams the foes and teleports back to where he was as Ganondorf.
You forgot to mention that Mega lucario is the worst of the transformation Final smashes and possibly worst final smash in the game.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now that Mewtwo is in, They should add back Melee's Event Match 51.
It's too perfect of an opportunity to miss.
Have Bowser in permanent Final Smash. Perhaps with stamina if they can't get rid of the super armor.

Anyway, I agree that DLC with events involving DLC characters and stages should be a thing.

Speaking of Giga Bowser, did you know that he still keeps the old Bowser animations and moveset from Melee and Brawl rather than having the revamps Bowser got in Smash 4? I guess it fits with Giga Bowser's more feral nature and is a neat allusion to the old moveset.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Now that Mewtwo is in, They should add back Melee's Event Match 51.
It's too perfect of an opportunity to miss.

Precisely why I voted for him. He's quite a tragic character.

It's not like i can't understand that but idk i feel maybe Kumatora or someone else may be better Mother rep then him also what you think of Roll from Megaman joining smash?

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
You forgot to mention that Mega lucario is the worst of the transformation Final smashes and possibly worst final smash in the game.
But...BUT...! You forgot it buffs your favorite thing!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Speaking of Giga Bowser, did you know that he still keeps the old Bowser animations and moveset from Melee and Brawl rather than having the revamps Bowser got in Smash 4? I guess it fits with Giga Bowser's more feral nature and is a neat allusion to the old moveset.
I've noticed that. It doesn't make too much sense for Giga Bowser to use Bowser's more athletic moves like the dropkick and such, so they probably just imported his animations from Brawl while updating the model.

It's not like i can't understand that but idk i feel maybe Kumatora or someone else may be better Mother rep then him also what you think of Roll from Megaman joining smash?
Roll is cute but I'm not into Mega Man, so I'm pretty indifferent.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That's irrelevant to my point and subjective. -_-

I do not put irrelevant information in my posts. >:(

This is correct. Even worse than Rosaluma's.
I don't think it's all that bad. *shrugs*

Sure, it just maxes aura (actually a little beyond the limit, as max aura is x1.7 damage output, whereas the Final Smash has x1.8) and gives you super armor. Sure, it pales in comparison to Wario-Man or Giga Bowser, but it still is a decent upgrade,

Rosalina's FS is kinda sucky at a first glance, but there is a trick to it. You have to know the correct moment to use it to achieve good results.

Regardless, you always want to get the Smash Ball, even if only to not let your foes get it.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But...BUT...! You forgot it buffs your favorite thing!
The aura buffs mean nothing, I can get the same exact buffs without using final smash and the only thing Id miss out on is the super armor. The instant super aura is meaningless when someone with a strong smash can camp beside me with a full charge smash waiting and then hit me and chopping away 50% or more of my Final smash time or never land a hit due to not being fast enough.

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Who should I vote for next in the Ballot?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So with the disaster that was Toys Я Us this morning, I have now missed out on every single Fire Emblem amiibo.

When they rerelease Marth in May, they BETTER make him at least Samus-level common. I'll be pissed if their idea of a "restock" is putting a really limited amount out once and then never again. But after the Wave Four fiasco I wouldn't put it past them.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
So with the disaster that was Toys Я Us this morning, I have now missed out on every single Fire Emblem amiibo.

When they rerelease Marth in May, they BETTER make him at least Samus-level common. I'll be pissed if their idea of a "restock" is putting a really limited amount out once and then never again. But after the Wave Four fiasco I wouldn't put it past them.
Whoa whoa that fast?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles : NO. Do not bother with Master Chief. Go with Shantae - or better yet, choose between Dixie, K. Rool, someone from W101, Paper Mario, Nintendoji, or even more Ninty characters! :4darkpit:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just want Wolf back, so I voted for him on the grounds he was in Brawl. lol

All of my most wanted characters are already in the game, so I'm just campaigning for a few missing veterans I didn't expect to be cut.

Snake, Ice Climbers, Ivysaur and Squirtle had stuff going against them, so I wasn't surprised to see them cut. Lucas and Wolf, however...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom