• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Knowing Sakurai and his track record. This is most certainly what he would do. And it's nice. It gives some less popular characters a ghost of a chance too.
Takamaru confirmed playable (for real). *laughs*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Microsoft if okay with Banjo in Sm4sh? That's a shocker!

Severely doubt Nintendo/Sakurai will ever consider it though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Considering DLC basically cashes in on popularity, I don't think that's a very good idea here. Although it's true that this is Smash Bros and any and every character will sell like hotcakes, but they'll be more hard-pressed to avoid screwballs. I'd expect one at most.

:231:
This poll isn't completely about popularity. They never said that.

It's about the fans giving suggestions and feedback to the developers. Obviously that more voted characters can be given more consideration considering they would please more people, but I don't think this is necessarily a rule.

Among the top characters there maybe characters not seen as viable by the developers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Microsoft if okay with Banjo in Sm4sh? That's a shocker!

Severely doubt Nintendo/Sakurai will ever consider it though.
I can still hope

Also I think a lot of companies want their IPs in Smash if they're relevant to Nintendo in some way. Everyone knows what Smash Bros. is, and if a third-party gets in (eg. Banjo), people are gonna hear about it. It's basically free publicity.

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
oh I just thought of a good one a different class of mii fighter that can mix and match all of the other classes specials so you could have like the gunners neural b and the swordfighters up b but the attacks power would be weakened, they would be a jack of all trades

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Takamaru confirmed playable (for real). *laughs*
Fans: "Bu..bu...bu...but Kamiya said that he would make a brand new game."

Kamiya: *swipes sweat from his forehead* "Is Takamaru your god?"

Fans: "Can you please make a brand new game with him?" (x1000)

Kamiya: *facepalms* "That's ****ing it, I'll ban all Takamaru idiots!"

:troll:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sooooooo......That guy Banjo. He's pretty cool. Still hoping for Isaac to make it high on the list too.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I have a somewhat important question. I haven't tries yet because I'm scared that it would like, kick me off or something, but what happens if you vote more than once on the Super Smash Bros. Ballot? Like does it only count one or do you get banned or what???

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Watch as we get some kind of unexpected character of the same caliber as Wii Fit Trainer. :troll:

And all because of troll minority votes. :laugh:
Well it's Sakurai, I wouldn't hold anything past him. After all, like you said, this is the man who blessed us with Wii fit Trainer simply because hardly anybody wanted her. :awesome:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have a somewhat important question. I haven't tries yet because I'm scared that it would like, kick me off or something, but what happens if you vote more than once on the Super Smash Bros. Ballot? Like does it only count one or do you get banned or what???
Voting for the same guy more than once is not ok.
Voting twice is ok.
Voting 3 times is questionable.
Voting more than 3 times is not ok.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Voting twice is ok.
So if someone had a bunch of time on their hands, they would like, idk, get a character in by voting for him so much?.... too bad I have no time on my hands..

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So if someone had a bunch of time on their hands, they would like, idk, get a character in by voting for him so much?.... too bad I have no time on my hands..
You can vote multiple times on the same machine. Just don't go too fast, or you will get blocked temporarily.

:231:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Voting twice is ok.
Lucas puts his hand out yelling: "remember, that's not okay!"

I haven't voted yet, but I assume if you try voting again you get something saying "error" or "you already voted once".

Last edited:

Soul.

Silly Soul, tiers R 4 queers! :4mario:

I was hoping to not use that Smashing Taunts reference again.
But Azure, don't you see? Every time I hear the name "Inkling", I imagine them being in Smash...
....playing like a Mii Gunner.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
It is more probally that if you vote too much you will be marked as spam and lose all that hard work.
:yeahboi:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is my third month of being Pranked in a row.
Whoever is pranking me must have impecible timing, since I haven't seen me un-pranked at all since the first month.
Pls.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I mean there are 4 character I would really like in. Roy, Banjo, Toad, or King K. Rool.
Roy is the most likely of the four, then King k. Rool, Then Toad, then Banjo. So I am hoping for either Roy or King K. Rool because Toad and Banjo are pretty unlikely.

Strofirko

Smash Master
After a decade will be looking back to old mascots graveyard and saying:
"And think about we promised to see him in smash 4,silly us"
:yeahboi:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Main characters I want are: Geno, Banjo, Abraham Lincoln, Sukapon

And Blastoise of course

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I just want all this fighter ballot hype to die down, so we can start discussing actual reasons on why characters could get in, timelines and stuffs
I suppose there's the character threads, but it's better than "Shaq is my favorite so I voted for him" posts 30 times a day :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just want all this fighter ballot hype to die down, so we can start discussing actual reasons on why characters could get in, timelines and stuffs
I suppose there's the character threads, but it's better than "Shaq is my favorite so I voted for him" posts 30 times a day :yeahboi:
Actually talking about tech? Are you mad?

But seriously, for Isaac, I think the Djinni mechanic from Golden Sun could be represented well enough through custom moves. I can see how Move gets swapped for Cutting Edge or something along those lines. Planet Diver would make for an interesting recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom