• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That moment when you take a randomly generated quiz for an online class and the generation gives you the same question 3 times

I'm either going to get a high score or low score depending on that ONE question

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I'm off to play some Bowser Party on MP10 while I'm still at my house. I don't have a sensor bar on my Wii U, so I can't play the Mario Party mode

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The Onion. Internet would sure be an even worse place without satirical sites.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Lord
So...is science and religion in peace thanks to this news ? Because I'm sure some super religious people will yell on this news, if they even saw it.
Not sure if following with the act

Or doesn't know about the Onion

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, looks like it's time to go back to being dead.
Bye guys~
:kirbymelee:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Was Darwin the first person to look at people and think...

Hmm...Humans have hair, other mammals have hair

Humans produce milk, other mammals produce milk...

Humans = Mammals?

Or did people think up this in the thousands of years prior?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Was Darwin the first person to look at people and think...

Hmm...Humans have hair, other mammals have hair

Humans produce milk, other mammals produce milk...

Humans = Mammals?

Or did people think up this in the thousands of years prior?
It's dumb to think that the definition of mammals came without taking humans as the examples in the first place.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
O_O

Well I'm gonna just keep grinding for Dragon Balls in Xenoverse then. :3
I gave up on that game when the second phase of the Vegeta/Nappa fight I just get destroyed by Vegeta when you and Goku have to fight him. It's only fun for so long replaying the side quests over and over.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I need to acknowledge that it's been a year since I joined Smash Boards. Yet I don't have that many posts. People have gotten over 1,000+ plus posts within a month. Well I feel that need, for some reason, to post more. Welp happy one year anniversary to myself, and three cheers for posting more from here on!

C3CC

Smash Lord
I want the following things to be added in the future:

-A chart where you can see how many times a certain character has defeated the other characters in the game, like the one Melee had.
-I want them to organize the Tips section, because the current one doesn't make sense. Looking for a specific tip you couldn't manage to fully read while the game was loading? Good luck scrolling down and spamming that "Read On" button until you find it. Oh, and I'm sorry for you if you accidentally go past it, because you'll have to start all over again. Seriously, organize it in sections: Characters, Stages, Origins, Items and whatnot.
-Add the fanfare sound clips to the Sounds section.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I need to acknowledge that it's been a year since I joined Smash Boards. Yet I don't have that many posts. People have gotten over 1,000+ plus posts within a month. Well I feel that need, for some reason, to post more. Welp happy one year anniversary to myself, and three cheers for posting more from here on!
Almost all of my posts come from posting in the Smash 4 Social Threads. It accumulates over time.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I just want a spectate mode
I would like to stream/rotate without having to hop in a room and SD thrice

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing I like to see patched is to fix transformation Final Smashes so the transformation lifespan matches the speed the battle is set to (as in, if you're playing at slow speed, the transformation lifespan doesn't end at the same time it would at normal speed, avoiding very short transformation Final Smashes).

Brawl had this problem and I'm surprised it wasn't fixed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom