• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I think this how Nintendo is about recent Smash DLC sales right about now

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's a personal problem. People like you are the cancer of any gaming community. If you don't like something, okay. We don't need to know you don't like it, especially if you're blaming other people saying they're the reason you don't like it.
But I'm just another annoying sonic fan, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Well, excuse me for giving an opinion.
How do you have the nerve to come to Smashboards then?
For one, the Smash fanbase though with lots of cancer isn't as big as Sonic's and and the problems are a bit more bearable.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Can't we all just agree the whole gaming community is cancer

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sonic aint dead. Far from it. It survived worse falls than Boom, and the brand itself is still suprisingly strong. Here's hoping his next game wont be complete balls.
It's a phone game that isn't out yet, it's pretty good from what I have seen.

Also for some reason, I didn't hate Boom really, though pre patch it was pretty bad. 06 is pretty much were all of my hate went.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Except for Doom, Kirby, Seran Kagura, Platinum fans and Animal Crossing fans
Earthbound fans are pretty admirable sometimes. There are some bad seeds in there, but the best ones really stand out. Heck, even Itoi + Miyamoto had to acknowledge the perseverance and fandom that the Mother fanbase inhibits...and for a fanbase of 3 cult-classic RPG's, that's a really big achievement.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You've never seen the personification fanart and how people see Issabelle, haven't you?

View attachment 50029

Fan art doesn't really account to how it is actually. Heck, Zelda has crappy fan art everywhere. But that isn't reason it's bad, it's mostly because the fanbase is full of whiny self entitled punks who don't know what games are good or bad and will ignore decent ones to fit their arguments. Metroid is bad due to how Other M came out and changed the perspective of everything and how Zero Suit ruined everything and all the games except Super are good and people criticizing Super Metroid in the worst way and ignore great games like Sero Mission and Prime 3 to fit their garbage arguments and then there's Pokemon

Fans don't know jack

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah, that game pretty much took everything that was good about the series and then crapped all over it.

'Cept the music of course.
That was the best part.

Boom and 06 have similar issues, being too ambitious.

If both worked on streamlining and fixing the core game neither would have turned out as bad as they did.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
@ ZeldaFan01 ZeldaFan01 , remember when you asked me in a joking manner why would anyone hate Paper Mario?

Simple, read from the page 54 of the rate your chance thread.

This pretty much covers everything.....
..Some of what they said is saddening :(

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That was the best part.

Boom and 06 have similar issues, being too ambitious.

If both worked on streamlining and fixing the core game neither would have turned out as bad as they did.
One of '06 main problems was the time it was made.

It was Sonic's 15th anniversary and the fanbase wanted it already after how promising it looked, so the programmerss were pressured to finish it on that year and around holidays for obvious reasons. Maybe if that didn't happen we could've got a decent game, except for you know, the pedozoonecrophilic part of the story.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Joseph Joestar is dead inside.

Well, I need to work on my storyboards. See you later folks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom