• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Let me make a list of characters who I dislike.
No one.
Okay, maybe :4darkpit: a little bit, as he didn't earn his spot.
No one else.

:231:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
"We won't be making any more balance changes" ~Sakurai Masahiro, SSB3DS 1.0.4
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, Ridley confirmed.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Dislikes?
:roypm:Not the character himself, but that he may Name The Same as :4roy:. Wooooooaugh! (I'm so sorry.)
:4miisword::4miigun:These two don't seem as viable as :4miibrawl:. C'mon, Sakurai! Where's the lie?!
:4darkpit:More disappointed than angry. Shouldn't have been a clone in the first place. #DecloneDarkPit
:4lucario:Iunno. It's not like THE AURA (YOU GUYS!) and rage combined would be too fair.
:4myfriends:Both he and Bolo have a sword. What if they start getting confused with each other?! Think of the children fans!:troll:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I dont think I dislike anyone on the roster, currently. Maaaaaaybe Palutena, but thats more because of the fanbase than the character itself. And maybe because Kid Icarus has other characters I would rather see playable in Smash, I dunno.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Sonic can go fall in a hole honestly.

D

Deleted member

@Kermit the Ninja
1 day.
JUST ONE DAY.
LITERALLY ONE DAY AFTER SAYING THAT I DOUBT ANYONE WOULD CARE ENOUGH TO POST IT, I HAVE FOUND AND HAVE BEGUN WATCHING THE REBELLION DUB!

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY LUCK TODAY!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
...And of course being me, I didn't notice this tag until over a week after.

So how was it? I own it and haven't gotten around to watching it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The only character I dislike is :4alph:, not :4olimar:, just :4alph:. Why? Because every time he appears in All-Star it means he beats me, even when I just defeated everyone else.

Ironically I think he should've been his own character instead of :4olimar:'s alt.

D

Deleted member

The only character I dislike is :4alph:, not :4olimar:, just :4alph:. Why? Because every time he appears in All-Star it means he beats me, even when I just defeated everyone else.

Ironically I think he should've been his own character instead of :4olimar:'s alt.
I hate when Alph shows up in All-Star because it messes up the chronological order. I feel the same about the Koopalings.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm not really interested in Alph's appearance in Smash, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he doesn't fit just because he messes with chronological order in All Star Mode, that's just stupid.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I hate when Alph shows up in All-Star because it messes up the chronological order. I feel the same about the Koopalings.
I'm not really interested in Alph's appearance in Smash, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he doesn't fit just because he messes with chronological order in All Star Mode, that's just stupid.
I can agree that always bugged me, the times I've encountered :4bowserjr: instead of one of the Koopalings is countable.

I can understand :4wiifit:/:4wiifitm:, :4robinm:/:4robinf: and :4villager:/:4villagerf:, since not only they're the same chaacter but also introduced in the same game, but the Koopalings were around longer than :4bowserjr: and :4olimar: over a decade longer than :4alph:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
We're talking about Smash pet peeves now? Sure, I have a few:
Why is Yoshi between the Mario-characters when he's representing his own franchise and why are the clones separate?
Why doesn't Dr. Mario have his own victory theme?
Why aren't the victory themes in the Sound Test?
Why doesn't the 3DS version show the game/series the trophy is from?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4myfriends: is dumb and only fights for his friends? I see a lot of users either never played PoR/RD or touched an FE game outside of Awakening.

None of the Smash characters annoy me. Not even :roypm:, I just feel he was executed poorly in Melee. And the :4darkpit: "didn't deserve a spot" argument is bull. The same can be said for :roypm:

D

Deleted member

I don't dislike the character or hate him for that reason. I actually like Alph, it just bothers me that him (and the Koopalings) can just sort of disregard the order for All Star. It's just a minor nitpick. Every other opponent is ordered based on their debut, but randomly you can get Alph or the Koopalings to show up earlier or later than their actual debut.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The only thing that annoys me in Smash is that Smash 4 doesn't have an Adventure Mode, arguably Melee's best single-player mode. The latest version could include Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Earthbound, Mega Man, and Kirby worlds. The possibilities are endless.
Ike is one of the most popular lords in the FE-fanbase, isn't he?
Yep. He's great in both of his games and stand among Sigurd, Hector, and Ephriam as one of the best lords.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh hey Kermit, how're you today?
:4myfriends: is dumb and only fights for his friends? I see a lot of users either never played PoR/RD or touched an FE game outside of Awakening.

None of the Smash characters annoy me. Not even :roypm:, I just feel he was executed poorly in Melee. And the :4darkpit: "didn't deserve a spot" argument is bull. The same can be said for :roypm:
Same.
I've never had a problem with any of the Smash characters before.

So how is everyone else doing today?

Strofirko

Smash Master
BlockCraft is the most original game I have ever seen, featuring blocks, mining, and crafting.

I actually bought ace of spades on the day of it's release cause I loved the beta (and the DLC that was later turned into free too),then jagex abandoned the game,it turned into a hackfest wasteland,and now they are making a masked sequel called block n load.
Also there are plenty of clones on steam from AoS nowadays.
The innovative concept is dead...
Every time I see Aos on my library it depress me...

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Sonic aint dead. Far from it. It survived worse falls than Boom, and the brand itself is still suprisingly strong. Here's hoping his next game wont be complete balls.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
...And of course being me, I didn't notice this tag until over a week after.

So how was it? I own it and haven't gotten around to watching it :p
UNfortunately, I haven't finished it yet.
I'm 2/3 through.
I'm watching the last 3rd right now actually.
So far, I love it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

UNfortunately, I haven't finished it yet.
I'm 2/3 through.
I'm watching the last 3rd right now actually.
So far, I love it.
Well that's good. Here's hoping Homura's "shut up" sounds good so I can add it to my collection of voice clips.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't get how a fanbase can kill an entire franchise for someone. I just ignore the annoying "fans" who complain about anything and everything.
It'd be easier if the "annoying" part wasn't insanely huge.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
This man simply cannot be trusted. I guess in this case it's not really a bad thing though huh?
This is less of Sakurai and more of Nintendo saying "You think you're done Mustard Hero, get back in there a work on more characters and stages and items and modes and balances and hookers"

Sakurai says slot of things but Nintendo has the final say. Remember when people thought Mewtwo would be the only DLC character and he wouldn't come with a balance patch and HOO HAA would be forever

DLC exist for reasons like this, it's the same reason people play Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8 to death. Nintendo will keep it going despite Sakurai's arguments.

image.jpg

My face during all these dumb arguments

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
It'd be easier if the "annoying" part wasn't insanely huge.
That's a personal problem. People like you are the cancer of any gaming community. If you don't like something, okay. We don't need to know you don't like it, especially if you're blaming other people saying they're the reason you don't like it.
But I'm just another annoying sonic fan, take what I say with a grain of salt.

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
Am I the only one who loves the OP post? I could read it over and over again.
Not sure why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom