• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

The best social thread was 3.0.
I barely come here nowadays. Rules are rules, but if people toned down the GIF fest on 3.0 only slightly it wouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I checked the Hot Toys stuff now...

*drools after seeing a Loki figure masterpiece*
*250 dollars*
*cries in a corner*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I barely come here nowadays. Rules are rules, but if people toned down the GIF fest on 3.0 only slightly it wouldn't be an issue.
Considering it was the most active, I'm not surprised. I joined only a few hours before 2.0 was closing.

Soul.

Considering it was the most active, I'm not surprised. I joined only a few hours before 2.0 was closing.
Too bad it had to get locked. It was like, the goat. I liked it. Compare that to 5.0 and there's a huge difference.
Now, I'm not hating on 5.0. The quiet atmosphere it has is a good thing, but eh...
Unfortunately, things change for better or worse.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, I keep finding high priced figures, but I found a Mexican Licensed Figure seller that has Lucina Figma preorders....

[Thinking Intensifies]

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
4.0 was actually more active, oddly enough.

Speculation has sapped out the activity here. And I'm guessing it will be like this till October.

:231:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Speculation has sapped out the activity here. And I'm guessing it will be like this till October.

Oh joy! I better get my speculation survival kit in order.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
At times I come back in here in hopes you guys are talking Smash Bros
Or something along those lines
I guess my hopes are too high XD

Soul.

It was? Eh. I liked 3.0's activity more, but that may be bias.
Speculation is really dumb imo. I feel that this quiet atmosphere will make this thread actually last though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Speaking of silence, it kind of sucks that the Pixar forum that I frequent has little to no activity. At most, it usually gets 6 users per week.

I should have made an account around 2010, during its peak.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I miss the people in the 4.0 social. Those guys were cool
:troll:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
At times I come back in here in hopes you guys are talking Smash Bros
Or something along those lines
I guess my hopes are too high XD
We talk everything except that. :p It is allowed, but you have the entire website just for that.

Soul.

Speaking of silence, it kind of sucks that the Pixar forum that I frequent has little to no activity. At most, it usually gets 6 users per week.

Squidboards is a prime example of silence.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I managed to do some clutch post-midnight plumbing to stop my toilet leak :4mario:

I found an old but still functional toilet valve and I replaced the broken one to stop the water fountain.

D

Deleted member

Did somebody just say "2010"? :troll:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Well, a new Pixar movie is coming out. Maybe it will increase in the future.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hi sleepy social thread. Here's some music.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Why, oh, why isn't there a convenient way for people to download stages...

...I miss having an actual "friends" list instead of a "subscribers" list...

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I pretty much exclusively go to this thread rather than any other ones on Smashboards.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Man, there's a lot of characters that annoys me in Smash. Hey, why not making a list of it :
:4myfriends:- Has no friends and still appears in Smash games. Also, I have no sympathy for him.
:4link:/:4tlink:- You know, having no personality except being a good guy is apparently enough for people. And grunting/yelling won't give him personality. Also, FG made me dislike Link. A lot.
:4lucario:- Promoted animal who keeps appearing in Smash just because his concept is original. Other than that, I don't care about "the aura".
:4ness:- A nice little guy in his game, an annoying twerp in this series. And with his buffs, you know how much people dislike him nowadays. And Lucas is funnier in my opinion.
:4olimar:/:4alph:- When you see one, you know you're gonna have a bad time. Pikmins are a pain to get rid off, and most Olimar players will laugh while winning with their "mid-tier character". Also, Olimar/Alph gives no ***** about the lifes of those Pikmins. Poor creatures.
:4pacman:- A not so alive man who keeps throwing his furnitures at my face. Also likes to throw the keys he suddenly found in his pockets. No wonder he keeps forgetting them.
:4pit:- Favorite character of the creator, who loves to put him on the spot. Other than that, annoying angel who was probably killed at a very young age thanks to his personality. And no, being a toy to a goddess, having an edgy counterpart and a nice game won't make me like the character.
:4rob:- Why are you here ? What's your purpose ? Is being an old toy from Nintendo or simply appearing in an AVGN episode made you popular ? Or are you here because...reasons ? Other than that, his Up and Down Throw is ridiculous.
:4shulk:- A monado boy who needs to predict the time when people want him to shut his mouth. Also, smash and shield monado are strangely annoying.
:4sonic:- Dead character, probably depressed, who keeps taunting and is actually good. But god does his character is horrible. Nothing likeable in this idiot. Really.
:4yoshi:- I like Yoshi outside of this game. He's fun, enjoyable, nice and all. But in this game, I want to fry him and his eggs.

Yay, it was useless. It's probably because this thread is dead during weekends.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Man, there's a lot of characters that annoys me in Smash. Hey, why not making a list of it :
:4myfriends:- Has no friends and still appears in Smash games. Also, I have no sympathy for him.
:4link:/:4tlink:- You know, having no personality except being a good guy is apparently enough for people. And grunting/yelling won't give him personality. Also, FG made me dislike Link. A lot.
:4lucario:- Promoted animal who keeps appearing in Smash just because his concept is original. Other than that, I don't care about "the aura".
:4ness:- A nice little guy in his game, an annoying twerp in this series. And with his buffs, you know how much people dislike him nowadays. And Lucas is funnier in my opinion.
:4olimar:/:4alph:- When you see one, you know you're gonna have a bad time. Pikmins are a pain to get rid off, and most Olimar players will laugh while winning with their "mid-tier character". Also, Olimar/Alph gives no ***** about the lifes of those Pikmins. Poor creatures.
:4pacman:- A not so alive man who keeps throwing his furnitures at my face. Also likes to throw the keys he suddenly found in his pockets. No wonder he keeps forgetting them.
:4pit:- Favorite character of the creator, who loves to put him on the spot. Other than that, annoying angel who was probably killed at a very young age thanks to his personality. And no, being a toy to a goddess, having an edgy counterpart and a nice game won't make me like the character.
:4rob:- Why are you here ? What's your purpose ? Is being an old toy from Nintendo or simply appearing in an AVGN episode made you popular ? Or are you here because...reasons ? Other than that, his Up and Down Throw is ridiculous.
:4shulk:- A monado boy who needs to predict the time when people want him to shut his mouth. Also, smash and shield monado are strangely annoying.
:4sonic:- Dead character, probably depressed, who keeps taunting and is actually good. But god does his character is horrible. Nothing likeable in this idiot. Really.
:4yoshi:- I like Yoshi outside of this game. He's fun, enjoyable, nice and all. But in this game, I want to fry him and his eggs.

I mostly agree with this list. Of course, it's not as much of a grudge. :p

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Das a lot of venom mate

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Everytime I see a minecraft-tf2 like game on steam,I shed a tear.
BlockCraft is the most original game I have ever seen, featuring blocks, mining, and crafting.

I'm sad now

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

-> Pit in list
-> No Dark Pit
Why tho?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
-> Pit in list
-> No Dark Pit
Why tho?
:4darkpit: is funny because of how edgy he is. :4pit: was designed to be annoying, heroic but bullied by everyone and nothing else. And god sometimes he deserve it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Now for my opinions on the same characters!
:4myfriends:- ...Never played FE so I'm just like "Wut", but he is quite dumb :I
:4link:/:4tlink:- Spammers ahoy.
:4lucario:- Rage Mechanic + Aura = Please no
:4ness:- He's OK. *rimshot*
:4olimar:/:4alph:- When Pikmin were crucial for survival, all of the sudden he tosses them into the ditch to get a better recovery. What a jerk.
:4pacman:- I can't ever be mad at this guy. He's just so silly.
:4pit:- Say it with me now. B-I-A-S, das how it goes. RIP Smash Run.
:4rob:- I like him, he's sorta cute. Plus there's lots o' nods to SSE in this game (aside from Sakurai stating that SSE never existed)
:4shulk:- British Man who wants to SCREAM his emotions into your face before beating you to death with a glowing stick.
:4sonic:- He's dead, Jim.
:4yoshi:- Still haven't beaten Joshe MKII yet, he's so powerful man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom