• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I need to acknowledge that it's been a year since I joined Smash Boards. Yet I don't have that many posts. People have gotten over 1,000+ plus posts within a month. Well I feel that need, for some reason, to post more. Welp happy one year anniversary to myself, and three cheers for posting more from here on!
Hey don't feel too bad! I made this account in '09, but I didn't start actually posting until Smash 4 was announced

R0Y

Smash Master
@ Mythra Mythra Operation Mindcrime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there even a bad song on this thing? I was expecting one of Breaking the Silence or I Don't Believe In Love to be bad but no, absolutely nothing.

I need to acknowledge that it's been a year since I joined Smash Boards. Yet I don't have that many posts. People have gotten over 1,000+ plus posts within a month. Well I feel that need, for some reason, to post more. Welp happy one year anniversary to myself, and three cheers for posting more from here on!
I had like 20 posts in my first year. Happy anniversary.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I gave up on that game when the second phase of the Vegeta/Nappa fight I just get destroyed by Vegeta when you and Goku have to fight him. It's only fun for so long replaying the side quests over and over.
Are you making use of items? The story has several really bad difficulty spikes and I believe that is one of them. Also if you haven't been putting your points into stats you might not be going into the fight that ready.

I get what you're saying but that's kinda early to be giving up.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I saw "Dragon Ball Z" and i have to ask... Why is the Buu story looked down upon? I like it very much! Also...:4olimar: has amazing grab game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@ Mythra Mythra Operation Mindcrime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there even a bad song on this thing? I was expecting one of Breaking the Silence or I Don't Believe In Love to be bad but no, absolutely nothing.
Breaking the Silence and I Don't Believe In Love are the strongest ones actually, well, the whole album is really strong, I see The Mission as the low point, but Suite Sister Mary compensates all and takes the album concept to a high level again.
One of my fav Progressive albums definitely

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
SOOO SLOOOW TODAY. Also, did you here Mewtwo has been announced?

For Melee!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Are you making use of items? The story has several really bad difficulty spikes and I believe that is one of them. Also if you haven't been putting your points into stats you might not be going into the fight that ready.

I get what you're saying but that's kinda early to be giving up.
I put it all into Stamina and health mostly

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I saw "Dragon Ball Z" and i have to ask... Why is the Buu story looked down upon? I like it very much! Also...:4olimar: has amazing grab game.
A lot of reasons...too many to list actually. I like it too, but it does have problems.
One of which is that, even by DBZ standards, it's pretty ridiculous.
Personally, I wish that Toriyama had taken the risk and make Goten the new protagonist so that maybe the series wouldn't have ended after Buu.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A lot of reasons...too many to list actually. I like it too, but it does have problems.
One of which is that, even by DBZ standards, it's pretty ridiculous.
Personally, I wish that Toriyama had taken the risk and make Goten the new protagonist so that maybe the series wouldn't have ended after Buu.
But then GT wouldn't have existed. :troll:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Dragon Ball Xenoverse is a pretty fun game. Once you ignore how excessively difficult it can be sometimes. (For that reason, I put a lot of skill points into Ki and Ki Supers so that I could spam my Kamehameha and Special Beam Cannon as much as possible. The results are astounding. :awesome:)

Also, why do so many people hate GT? I get some reasons why like how Goku is always the hero and how it just tried to copy Dragon Ball and later Dragon Ball Z, but there was some cool stuff in it too like Super Saiyan 4, Baby, and the Shadow Dragons.

I honestly didn't mind that movie. My only problem is that Bulma had brown hair.
What about the lack of Krillin? :c

R0Y

Smash Master
Despite being skinny, I have found that getting a six pack is really hard. I'm starting to get some definition and I'll do it, goddamnit, but it's a project.

D

Deleted member

Despite being skinny, I have found that getting a six pack is really hard. I'm starting to get some definition and I'll do it, goddamnit, but it's a project.
I'm skinny too, lol.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That Dev Patel, though. Played in Slumdog Millionaire (8 Oscars), Life of Pi (4 Oscars), The Last Airbender (5 Razzies). I wonder how he feels about that last movie.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well, AP exams begin tomorrow and I'm gonna be starting with the AP Environmental Science exam. I think I should do some preparations for it, so I'll be leaving now. See ya guys later!

Strofirko

Smash Master
On the end of the day all of you have to remember this quote:
"The one thing that I still have some regrets about is that the movie may have tried to get a little too close to what the Mario Bros. video games were. And in that sense, it became a movie that was about a video game, rather than being an entertaining movie in and of itself."
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom