• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Speaking of Villager...
Anyone remember the Villager memes?
Oh, man. I ******* hated her. There where times where I'd rather wait until the day to talk to Pelly rather than having to read her lines.
I prefer Resetti much more than her.

Strofirko

Smash Master
So ukelele characters are 2 failed animal mascots from the 90's:
A lizard and a bat,what does this remind me?
upload_2015-4-30_15-59-4.jpeg

:troll:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Doubt anyone cares, but my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D recently came in. It's a really good game, but I can already tell it's going to take forever to beat. Also, this.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Splatoon Direct? Get ready for some people getting butthurt over a Splatoon character not being announced in Smash 4. :troll:

In all seriousness, I'm interested in Splatoon. Not sure when I'll get get it, but it looks fun. Also, Yooka-Laylee looks great.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
R.I.P in peace old memes though.
Like a boss, nope chuck testa, friday, boxxy, yo dawg i herd you like yo dawg, arrow to the knee, over 9000, will it blend, etc.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
R.I.P in peace old memes though.
Like a boss, nope chuck testa, rick roll, friday, boxxy, yo dawg i herd you like yo dawg, arrow to the knee, over 9000, will it blend, etc.
So not even 9Gag uses them anymore? Wow, that means these ones became staler than stale.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I remember when I thought Shoop da Whoop was one of the greatest things ever.

It's pretty dead to me now.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So not even 9Gag uses them anymore? Wow, that means these ones became staler than stale.
I don't go to 9gag anymore but last time I did I don't think I saw these old memes in use much. Mostly just advice animals and relationship/friendzone comics.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So my mom will prohibit me from using my cellphone and iPad midweek as well. To be honest, that's the least of my fears (I have a lot of other things to do. Lie on the couch wrapped up in a blanket, play with my Yoshi plush, catch up on my thousand recorded TV shows, watch Gravity Falls etc.)
I'm afraid of how she will react rather than what she will do.
I'm a lot calmer than I was yesterday, honestly. But I am still scared. The reports will come at anytime in the next two classes and my heart feels like it's going to stop in anticipation.
Maybe she wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't for my school discount that I can lose if I flunk grades.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Warning Received
Holy ****...
Yooka-Laylee...
Holy ****...
This is good...
This is very good...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ash indeed released Goodra
*Iron Heads desk*

So, what I missed?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ash indeed released Goodra
*Iron Heads desk*

So, what I missed?

Everybody knows Ash is one of the biggest dumb-dumb on the planet.

And no, you haven't missed much.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But yeah, I'm excited for the Splatoon and it's Nintendo Direct.

I'm still on the fence whether I get the game digitally or physically though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Everybody knows Ash is one of the biggest dumb-dumb on the planet.

And no, you haven't missed much.
But now he reached a new level of dumb; ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ HE RELEASED A PSEUDO-LEGEND ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But now he reached a new level of dumb; ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ HE RELEASED A PSEUDO-LEGEND ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Hey, listen : he's Ash Ketchum. The dude encounters legendaries and never tries to catch them. The only thing he's good at is losing just to teach kids that "losing is part of the game/journey".
So it's normal for him to do stupid decisions and making no progress whatsoever.

We really need a new protagonist. He doesn't have to be better, it's just so we have someone new to hate.
Nah boy, some fans will rage for that. Besides, what's the point ? Ash gives money. Why creating a new Ash ? Kids just don't care, they want to see Pokemon fights. The characters ? Meh, we just add them a small background and no personality.
For now, we're stuck with this one kid who can't age, can't win a single Pokemon league (yet wins the Battle Frontier) and has problems making good decisions.

Ash, the hero nobody deserves.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, having a Goodra around this early would be OP. Hopefully it's one of those Charizard situations where he brings Goodra back in the league.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Well, there goes Ash's chances of winning the league. Not that he was going to win anyways. :troll:

---

Also, off topic but Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are probably the characters I'm best with at the moment. They've won me a ton of For Glory matches that I probably would've otherwise lost. I do love the other characters I use, but Falcon and Ganon fit my play style at the moment so if I ever do go competitive those will be my go-to characters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ash should get Pidgeot back.... but of course that will never happen
*laughs*

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Ash should get Pidgeot back.... but of course that will never happen
*laughs*
Pidgeot probably aged and died peacefully without him.

I like to imagine Ash as an incubator of youth, and anyone that hangs around him will stop aging for as long as they're stuck with him.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh look, Ash released a good Pokémon, that's so new.
The only thing he's good at is losing just to teach kids that "losing is part of the game/journey".
Personally I think it was good the first time, I mean, with how much of a popular series the Pokémon was we all rooted for the protagonist to win, but surprise, he lost, was he dissapointed at first? Totally. Did he stay like that? **** no.

But then in Johto, things started getting cheap by making him go against a freaking Blaziken, Hoenn was a bit more fair with him, in Sinnoh what did he lost against? A DARKRAI, a freaking Darkrai. Then in Unova he was holding fine until the producers made an ***pull by making the Riolu he was fighting to evolve at the middle of the battle. Now he's in Kalos, he's probably gonna have a :4greninja: and Talonflame, but we all know what the result will be.

One thing is failing once or twice, but every time?
Holy crap the blue-haired girl's name in FE if is Aqua, and damn does she look hot:
View attachment 49690
Her name's Aqua. Also delicious leg is delicious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom