• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I actually never watched Yu Yu, so I really have no idea how good it is.
I like Hokuto no Ken. Not like Jojo, but it's still really nice.
However, I found that DBZ is not really great. And for me, the simple fact that it's still not over makes me think that DBZ could have been better. Way better..
Well, it was over, several times in fact. It was actually going to end on one of the earlier Saga's, Frieza's saga, but fan demand pushed Toriyama to continue untill Buu. Then GT happened.... we dont talk about GT.

I still find the series fun to watch but its a very specific kind of show, for people who like blowing **** up and muscular men screaming at each other for 5 episodes.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

New Hatred Trailer
Still as edgy as before
Genocide starts now

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I wonder if Etika is sitting on his bed, weeping after seeing what For Glory has turned into.
"Mewtwo was a mistake", said him quietly, between his sobs.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Parasyte, FMA Brotherhood and Death Note.

Those are what I call good anime/manga series.

Though Parasyte could have been even better if it had a better ending. Seriously, the ending felt rushed, both in the original manga and the anime adaptation.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The fact you can't kill kids and animals makes this game look tame.
And yes somebody will find this comment offensive.
Doing that, well, children at least, would ban the game everywhere. But just watch, someone will make a mod where you can do that in the first week or so.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
You do know Grand Theft Auto is still a thing, right? :)
Well, with GTA the purpose of the game isn't to kill everyone. It's something you can do, yeah, but the game itself doesn't promote it directly. Whereas that's what Hatred is all about.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
People die when they're killed
Archer class is made of archers
I still suck at haikus

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Ultimate life form. The real one (better than Shadow the Hedgehog).

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I play Borderlands- reasons for killing is irrelevant.

Well- that's not true. There's at least a reason, like if they're just an ****** or something.
Well borderland makes since actually if you look at it you're in a crappy world with insane folk trying to kill you and your trying to kill them before they kill you while looking for a vault
Would like to see at least one or two more DLC packs for MK8. I mean, so much love into F-Zero tracks, yet no Captain Falcon.
I just want one of them to have bowser jr. he's so adorable

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
If the game doesn't have a good reason for the senseless killing, I'm going to laugh. You're better of using cheat codes in your GTA for this.

:231:
Hell even Saints Row gives you explanation on why you must kill also guys how would you feel if pacman and megaman were the next MK8 dlc characters?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
The comments in that Hatred video are seriously messed up. But I guess that's to be expected.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
If the game doesn't have a good reason for the senseless killing, I'm going to laugh. You're better of using cheat codes in your GTA for this.

I don't think there is. To me it looks like the creators wanted to make a game as controversial as possible.

also anyone think MK8 will still dish out dlc?
I hope so, the console regulars Diddy, Junior and Birdo are still M.I.A. Although I would like it if someone like E. Gadd would be a newcomer.

also guys how would you feel if pacman and megaman were the next MK8 dlc characters?
Mehgaman. Pac-Man would be cool, though.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Since my heart is made of butter and I can't kill civs in GTA, Saints Row 4 was a gift for me due to all the "humans" being just simulations.
No mercy was had with the Dubstep Gun.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I don't think there is. To me it looks like the creators wanted to make a game as controversial as possible.

I hope so, the console regulars Diddy, Junior and Birdo are still M.I.A. Although I would like it if someone like E. Gadd would be a newcomer.

Mehgaman. Pac-Man would be cool, though.
B-b-but the rush car!

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Mega Man is love, Mega Man is life :4megaman:
Mega Man in Mario Kart 8 would make it the absolute best Mario Kart game without question unless the new MK outdoes it in Mega Man goodness. Mega Man makes everything better.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Thoughts:

I can't stand this game.
So much mindless blood and gore.
What the **** is this.

Hatred is stupid.
I just do not understand.
God I hate this game

I suppose it has a fitting name.
Because I have seen nothing but hatred towards it.

:troll:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Mega Man is love, Mega Man is life :4megaman:
Mega Man in Mario Kart 8 would make it the absolute best Mario Kart game without question unless the new MK outdoes it in Mega Man goodness. Mega Man makes everything better.
Megaman for President

I had no idea this existed. Now I want it.
Ikr? if saw that MK8 i totally play nothing but Megaman

Strofirko

Smash Master
Hatred sucks,not because the violence,and yes because it is a watered down version of what every violent game out there (manhunt/postal) already achieved,and the promotion this game gets by SJW is baffles me.

And also the game is expensive for something I can do with better style on other old games around the same factor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom