• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't worry, I love me some Smash 3D too and I'm not afraid to say that I play that version of Smash the most given that I'm traveling every day.

It's just that everyone seems to be gravitated towards the Wii U because its an underrated console on par with the Gamecube and has the HD graphics that many people would drool over. There's no doubt that most of Ryu's gameplay in the reveal trailer will be from the Wii U version like Pac Man and Mega Man's.
But that's the reason why there are so many scrubs in FG-- the GameCube controller. I'd rather go for the handheld and new ways to play rather than sticking to an outdated, 13 year-old controller. I know, I know, lots of people like it, but I just prefer using it in something like, Melee, for example. It's so clunky on Wii U (and to some extent, Brawl).

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
But that's the reason why there are so many scrubs in FG-- the GameCube controller. I'd rather go for the handheld and new ways to play rather than sticking to an outdated, 13 year-old controller. I know, I know, lots of people like it, but I just prefer using it in something like, Melee, for example. It's so clunky on Wii U (and to some extent, Brawl).
Speaking of which, is the GamePad allowed in tournaments yet because seriously.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of which, is the GamePad allowed in tournaments yet because seriously.
Nope, and I wouldn't use it either... I have a love / hate relationship with that thing lol. Sometimes I like using it, and sometimes I don't (have to clean the thing every single day, which is tiring, but can't do anything about it.)

My best guess on why it isn't allowed is because most of the Wii U's features rely on it, and if you don't have one, you got rekt. The TOs probably don't want you (as in everyone) to damage the thing, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Markiplier played through Five Nights at f***boys

He missed Freddies ultimate weapon

I'm watching him play through the sequel

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yes guys, someone made it:

http://edeott.tumblr.com/post/116700379888/aldelaro5-use-these-if-you-want-to-share-your

Once, a person made the text Super Dank memes Bro

And I was like wth?

Also, apparently a user named magical-purple-ketchup reblogued my words....for very weird reasons, it made me think of @ Blargg888 Blargg888 because he says silly stuff, but I always have one question after he does:

WHY?
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE? YOU ASK?
BECAUSE I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo.

*Cough*
ANYWAYS, I've been meaning to ask, Aldelaro, 2 questions.
First off, what is your favorite song in Paper Mario 64?
And also, where did you get/why did you choose the name "Aldelaro"?

I dunno, I'm just curious.
So Ludum Dare is on, and the theme is "An Unconventional Weapon". My game is about a guy who uses a television as a weapon. No, seriously.
Okay, that's actually really cool.

An unconventional weapon...
I think I would have either gone with a metal detector, or maybe a pinwheel.
But a Television sounds cool.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think my favorite DBZ movie might be Bojack Unbound, though everyone that wasn't Gohan kind of got Sandbagged. Sandbagging is super common in the movies, unfortunately. I'm not counting History of Trunks or Bardock's first movie, since they are more or less episodes for the show. The second Broly movie was alright. But the first one was still the best.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Anyone up for late night fun smash?
nvm going to bed.

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
So my brother told me Sakurai will announce something at the Fire Emblem concert. Is it true?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So my brother told me Sakurai will announce something at the Fire Emblem concert. Is it true?
Does your brother work for Nintendo?

But seriously, no one knows that. He's just a guest. He's probably just there to talk about the music he includes in Smash.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Does your brother work for Nintendo?

But seriously, no one knows that. He's just a guest. He's probably just there to talk about the music he includes in Smash.
Nah, my brother doesn't have anything to do with Nintendo... He's just a fan of Smash Bros and Fire Emblem.

But, I hope no Roys will be in this game... Just a Koopa is enough

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Roy is pretty much 99% confirmed. lol

If this is anything like previous partial DLC found before the release (like what happened with Mario Kart 8, for example), you can bet that Roy and Ryu will be the next characters to join the roster.

This isn't your run-of-the-mill rumor, actual data for those characters was found in the game. Just sound files, but data nonetheless.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ryu getting in the game means we'll get the third Smash character to be explicitly from Earth/real world, after Snake and Little Mac.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The New Star Wars trailer has me hyped beyond my limits.

______

Regarding Roy and Ryu, there's really no reason to doubt them now that sound files have been found of them. What else would they exist for?

Not much data them actually exists in the game at the moment, but what little that does of exist of them right now is still quite significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom