• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wish I could go outside, 'cept, thunder storms for two days straight.
That's another thing I'm worried about when I move down there to Texas. You've told me about the heat, but is severe weather that bad in Texas? Just asking because I need to come prepared when I move down there.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Boredom. Yeah, that. :troll:
ok, seriously, I'm tired that you say this, so please, let me fix this because you look so pitiable.

First, feel the dynamic in this music:

Ok, now, you feel a bit more active, but you still don;t know what to so.

So, suggestion would be one of these:

backroll stylish.gif
stand backflip.gif
big backflip stylish.gif

You could use this to to assist your mind into this new activities:

https://soundcloud.com/id%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Faldelaro5%252Fsys-tit1%252Fs-0dVif%3Bsecret_token%3Ds-0dVif%3Btrack_id%3D199772728
After, we want to be sure you feel refreshed so, you should think about
stuff such as Jammin Jelly. Also, if you ever need something new, jsut do a TTYD battle as they are always new rng :)

Remind yourself that you're a
person which will aid to feel you're doing usefull stuff like having a
and

It will help if you actually try to forget about Windows, it acts as a point-swap in your goal for happiness :)

Lastly, you just gotta believe in you:

https://soundcloud.com/id%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Faldelaro5%252Fevt-vce1%252Fs-273rj%3Bsecret_token%3Ds-273rj%3Btrack_id%3D199771869
This is the step that would help you to stop boredom which is just

Now, go, and have a
day while I hope you will be
doing these TTYD battles :)

I hope you enjoyed these stuff :)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I got my first amiibo!
I called him skooks, with the nickname destroyer of worlds.
If anyone defeats him, they shall be granted the title.
Funny
I have an Amiibo
"Joshe MKII, Destroyer of Worlds, and other such things."
Level 50 with tons o' Attack + Speed
Custom Moves are Lick, Light Egg Roll, Egg Throw and Heavy Bomb.
He is meant to kill. :b

MainJPW

M.T.A
That's another thing I'm worried about when I move down there to Texas. You've told me about the heat, but is severe weather that bad in Texas? Just asking because I need to come prepared when I move down there.
The weather can get pretty bad at times. It's partially flooded where I am.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Listening to Fountains of Wayne right now.

The weather can get pretty bad at times. It's partially flooded where I am.
Floods aren't that scary to me. I've been snowed in a few times in my life, but I ain't fraid of Floods.

It's the thunderstorms that scare me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ok, seriously, I'm tired that you say this, so please, let me fix this because you look so pitiable.

First, feel the dynamic in this music:

Ok, now, you feel a bit more active, but you still don;t know what to so.

So, suggestion would be one of these:

View attachment 47932 View attachment 47933 View attachment 47934

You could use this to to assist your mind into this new activities:

https://soundcloud.com/id%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Faldelaro5%252Fsys-tit1%252Fs-0dVif%3Bsecret_token%3Ds-0dVif%3Btrack_id%3D199772728
After, we want to be sure you feel refreshed so, you should think about
stuff such as Jammin Jelly. Also, if you ever need something new, jsut do a TTYD battle as they are always new rng :)

Remind yourself that you're a
person which will aid to feel you're doing usefull stuff like having a
and

It will help if you actually try to forget about Windows, it acts as a point-swap in your goal for happiness :)

Lastly, you just gotta believe in you:

https://soundcloud.com/id%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Faldelaro5%252Fevt-vce1%252Fs-273rj%3Bsecret_token%3Ds-273rj%3Btrack_id%3D199771869
This is the step that would help you to stop boredom which is just

Now, go, and have a
day while I hope you will be
doing these TTYD battles :)

I hope you enjoyed these stuff :)
Actually, I've been thinking about stopping this whole "I'm bored" thing for quite a while now, but it has become more of a trademark feature length now, that I can't even pull the plug in it. My current avatar is fine, and I'll eventually make a new one when needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Earlier I spent over 4 hours trying to beat Classic mode on 9.0 on the Wii U using Mewtwo. I took a break and went running because it was frustrating me. As soon as I was done, I did one more run and ended up beating it. Also, Marth doesn't show up as the high score on the difficulty screen. Now it's Mewtwo even though Ness and Samus have a higher score. Ness is still high score on the character select screen though. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Not gonna lie, but Shrek's voice in the Japanese dub of the movies does not suit him at all. It sounds a bit too high pitched and goofy while the American Shrek had that feel of being cocky with a "demanding" feel to his voice. And I though Plankton's Japanese voice was laughably unfitting. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, but Shrek's voice in the Japanese dub of the movies does not suit him at all. It sounds a bit too high pitched and goofy while the American Shrek had that feel of being cocky with a "demanding" feel to his voice. And I though Plankton's Japanese voice was laughably unfitting. :laugh:
Lmao, this made my day.

MainJPW

M.T.A

I dunno, it still kinda sounds like Shrek...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I found rotten stuff and maybe fungi under the blades and rubber ring of my blender jar; it took me a while but I cleaned it up completely.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
my dad did not like guardians of the galaxy welp I feel sad.
You are going to be one of the best DLC characters we had in a while due to your iconic status and basic moveset alone. Forget Roy the Boy, you sir are literally the most exciting thing of the recent Smash leak. I can't wait to see that HD Shinku Hadouken in its flashy destructive glory.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
You are going to be one of the best DLC characters we had in a while due to your iconic status and basic moveset alone. Forget Roy the Boy, you sir are literally the most exciting thing of the recent Smash leak. I can't wait to see that HD Shinku Hadouken in its flashy destructive glory.
Can I be equally excited about both of them? : D

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I said the same thing about Rayman.

*sighs* ._.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Why can't Mr. Game and Watch, being 2D, just cut the fighters in half by touching them?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I said the same thing about Rayman.

*sighs* ._.
Cheer up old friend, there's still a chance that he can be included as long as the Smash Ballot exists. I've seen many polls based on it and he seems to be one of the Top 5 most requested third parties other than the usual Snake, Bayonetta, and Banjo. I think Ubisoft's relationship with Nintendo alone and the Legends trophies in Smash should be enough to let Sakurai know that he needs to be in the game.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Soul.

was about to unlike this post when I saw "HD"
why does everyone forget about the 3D :(

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Don't worry, I love me some Smash 3D too and I'm not afraid to say that I play that version of Smash the most given that I'm traveling every day.

It's just that everyone seems to be gravitated towards the Wii U because its an underrated console on par with the Gamecube and has the HD graphics that many people would drool over. There's no doubt that most of Ryu's gameplay in the reveal trailer will be from the Wii U version like Pac Man and Mega Man's.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Simple, I can't enjoy like you can.

My eyes has a problem that idk how it's called (it's something like astigmatism? not sure), but what it does is it makes my eyes moves from left to right which is actually kinda weird, but it jsut screws up my ability to see perspective and especially the 3d effect of the 3ds. I can clearly see depths, and I can clearly see the effects, but it's so minimal that it just doesn't worth it. I'm sure you can enjoy it way better than me.

Better have no 3d effects on a big screen so I can see details :)

Soul.

Simple, I can't enjoy like you can.

My eyes has a problem that idk how it's called (it's something like astigmatism? not sure), but what it does is it makes my eyes moves from left to right which is actually kinda weird, but it jsut screws up my ability to see perspective and especially the 3d effect of the 3ds. I can clearly see depths, and I can clearly see the effects, but it's so minimal that it just doesn't worth it. I'm sure you can enjoy it way better than me.

Better have no 3d effects on a big screen so I can see details :)
You know, I was talking about the 3DS version itself, not the handheld...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You know, I was talking about the 3DS version itself, not the handheld...
well, you said 3d....not 3ds version.

Though, the only benefit I got from the 3d effects in the game is the trophy viewer :)

but honestly smash run = the whole game worth it. I just love it. but I don't play smash lately (since months actually).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom