• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can't have a Snake figure without the booty. It just wouldn't be right.

"Here we explore the True Facts of the Musk Ox. The Musk Ox is known for saying "Swiggity swooty" while coming for the fresh booty of any potential mate, even since childhood" - Zefrank1 :troll:

Strofirko

Smash Master
The concept itself from that movie is too stupid to not laugh,is basically paranormal activity with webcams.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The good news is you're going to live... The bad news is I'm going to kill you.

Let's see if anyone gets the reference.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After spending more than 4 hours attempting Classic on 9.0 on the Wii U with Mewtwo, I'm taking a break. The closest I got was to the last heart in the fortress before I got zapped into the lava wall to die at over 100%. I had that much damage because the Zelda enemy guy hit me into a ricochet of lava walls before the flower zapped me. >_>

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
The good news is you're going to live... The bad news is I'm going to kill you.

Let's see if anyone gets the reference.
I get the phrase but I can't put my finger on where it's from.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I FINALLY GOT MY WIFI CARD ADAPTER!!!!

I CAN FINALLY POST WIRELESSLY!!!!

So, long story short, I was still using my new tower, but I had to order on ebay an adapter to use my wifi card on the computer (the port is not the same). Since it came from China, it took a month....I had to use my college pc and share the wireless connection with the wired one to then connect with a cable the tower to the college pc....it's freaking annoying.

But I just installed it and it works!

It's funny to work with an antenna behind the tower :)

D

Deleted member

The internet is a broken law itself.
It makes you lose brain cells, it gives you cancer (like Spider-Man from the 60's), it gives you nostalgia.. basically, everything. The Internet™ is indeed a broken law.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lol Gohan is indeed trash in Resurrection of F

He gets killed by Frieza with a single blow...

However Piccolo revives him with some kind of CPR and gives him a senzu bean

D

Deleted member

Well, I got one question... are the movies canon to the original Dragon Ball Z story? I don't know much and don't care for spoilers, so yeah, I'd like to know.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Well, I got one question... are the movies canon to the original Dragon Ball Z story? I don't know much and don't care for spoilers, so yeah, I'd like to know.
The Battle of the Gods movies are, the others, no.

Then again it's hard to tell what's canon and what's not.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
The only canon movies are Battle of the Gods and probably Revival of F. The latter is till debatable. Bojack Unbound works in the canon, but isn't considered canon.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
As far as I know, all DBZ movies are non-canon, except Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F I think.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So much for all that character development and build up as a kid...
Yep, Gohan really looked really out of shape during some scenes (not muscular at all) showing that he indeed stopped training and focused on his family.

Also they address Yamcha's "weakness" in the movie

Yamcha and Chiaotzu sense Frieza's ki and tried to join the fight, but Tien told them to stay away because it was too dangerous; in other words; "Stay here Yamcha because it's sure that you'll get killed... again if you join the fight"

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
lol Gohan is indeed trash in Resurrection of F

He gets killed by Frieza with a single blow...

However Piccolo revives him with some kind of CPR and gives him a senzu bean
D-DAMMIT! And Gohan was supposed to take over the show starting with the Buu Saga?! This is preposterous!:facepalm:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I found some stupid dude, on youtube saying that the people who made Project M are doing their job "Better" than Nintendo, despite the fact Nintendo made amazing Graphics, a lot of unique characters, new stages, and alot of other things they did.
P.s.: That comment posted at the time Robin, and lucina were revealed.

D

Deleted member

Whenever I hear the name "Dragon Ball Xenoverse," I think of Xenoblade and its spiritual predecessors.

Soul.

Lol, I found some stupid dude, on youtube saying that the people who made Project M are doing their job "Better" than Nintendo, despite the fact Nintendo made amazing Graphics, a lot of unique characters, new stages, and alot of other things they did.
Project M still exists?

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA
Project M does better than me and Nintendo work. Why? They have all the time in the world while Nintendo don't. So stop being butthurt about it.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Project M does better than me and Nintendo work. Why? They have all the time in the world while Nintendo don't. So stop being butthurt about it.
Never mind...

It makes you lose brain cells, it gives you cancer (like Spider-Man from the 60's), it gives you nostalgia.. basically, everything. The Internet™ is indeed a broken law.
It's soo broken, that it doesn't even need examples because the internet is everything. And it will forever be that way. Even the cutest of the bunch can be turned into a nasty piece of art by others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom