• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

The new stages are amazing tho.
idk they don't look that amazing to me. Maybe it's because I don't care about it.
the thing's good and all but whenever I hear about it I just think "tryhard feels"

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
DUDE I HAVE THE BEST IDEA

Pepsi vs Mt. Dew vs Coca Cola vs Sprite vs Fanta vs Dr. Pepper vs Sierra Mist vs 7 Up

Battle of Sodas. Winner gets bragging rights

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
DUDE I HAVE THE BEST IDEA

Pepsi vs Mt. Dew vs Coca Cola vs Sprite vs Fanta vs Dr. Pepper vs Sierra Mist vs 7 Up

Battle of Sodas. Winner gets bragging rights
Pepsi still has based Pepsiman backing it. So Pepsi wins. Mountain Dew tastes like sugar and acid. So it gets last place.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
idk they don't look that amazing to me. Maybe it's because I don't care about it.
the thing's good and all but whenever I hear about it I just think "tryhard feels"
Now that Mewtwo and Roy are in SSB4 they've lost their "extra content" edge. I try it out every now and then but usually play vanilla Sm4sh opposed to an overglorified hack of a game with less content on a weaker console, thanks but no thanks.

Don't get me wrong, I love Brawl and to an extent PM, but SSB Wii U is still pretty far ahead.

D

Deleted member

Now that Mewtwo and Roy are in SSB4 they've lost their "extra content" edge. I try it out every now and then but usually play vanilla Sm4sh opposed to an overglorified hack of a game with less content on a weaker console, thanks but no thanks.

Don't get me wrong, I love Brawl and to an extent PM, but SSB Wii U is still pretty far ahead.
Big question is... who plays Wii in 2015?

Last edited by a moderator:

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA
Big question is... who plays Wii in 2015?
I do. I only use my gold Wii when playing GameCube games.
While I'm here and hate any soda because my tongle is maybe sensitive, but I cannot stand the feel of my tongle being attacked by spikes.....how can you swallow this spicy stuff?
I wish that I can understand your post.

D

Deleted member

If you don't have a GC,. but you have TTYD.....

Too easy....
I own the game, but my Wii's disc slot no longer works. I can always use Dolphin, however, I'm not planning to do that now.

D

Deleted member

I do have a couple of VC (and 2 WiiWare) games on my Wii, but I barely use it in favor of my Wii U. Better be up to date, right?

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
While I'm here and hate any soda because my tongle is maybe sensitive, but I cannot stand the feel of my tongle being attacked by spikes.....how can you swallow this spicy stuff?
I don't know if it's from growing up with it, but there is something really refreshing about having your throat burned by a cold drink of coke or any soda, it's an acquired thing

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't know if it's from growing up with it, but there is something really refreshing about having your throat burned by a cold drink of coke or any soda, it's an acquired thing
no, I'm like sensitive everywhere.

skins, eyes, lights, everything. I think this is due to me being albinos, but I could not stand this level of spiciness. The throat is even worse....

I just drink juice....A LOT. I love juice :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You should go outside more, just saying.
I actually do. But I rarely talk about what I'm doing IRL.
I tend to mention I'm "bored" because I have nothing to add to the conversation.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Huff.. puff... I finally did it....

I beat Classic 9.0 without losing any lives!!!!

..... On the 3ds mode which doesn't even give you an achievement for it. .-.

Seriously though, I love Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom