• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I see. Pretty cool. Leaving school is s godsend.

GAME OVER YEAH!
I still have two more years before I receive my Bachelor's, so a total of six years in college (3 from both colleges) seems like a good amount.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Yeah, but everyone is denying Dr. Pepper's great:ness64:
I never really liked it to be honest. Tried it a few times but the taste never really fascinated me plus I've noticed caffeine drinks breaks my face out, so I'd rather avoid them unless I end up craving for one

now lemon-lime pops on the other hand...

Hey. What are you all talking about.
Diddy Kong and Justin Bieber

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So....does anyone maybe wanna play some 3DS Smash later this afternoon/evening? I may be incredibly rusty

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Whåþ ïf ëvêrÿøñé þÿpëð lîké þhïß fõr â ðãý.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE? YOU ASK?
BECAUSE I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo.

*Cough*
ANYWAYS, I've been meaning to ask, Aldelaro, 2 questions.
First off, what is your favorite song in Paper Mario 64?
And also, where did you get/why did you choose the name "Aldelaro"?

I dunno, I'm just curious.

Okay, that's actually really cool.

An unconventional weapon...
I think I would have either gone with a metal detector, or maybe a pinwheel.
But a Television sounds cool.
1: King of the koopas, really intense I just love it. Second is the end theme because it just makes me cry EVERY time after the second loop.....there's a bunch of notes that are just.....so powerful.

2: Great question, it's actually completely unrelated to video game as it is related to IRL. My father has been using a nickname to identify stuff like his network by taking the first 2 letters from his first name and the first 6 letters from his last name. I sort of got used to hear it and I decided that I should be actually using it because I just like how it just of defines me in such a way that only me know the meaning. Being from a French - Quebec name, it makes the nick even more mysterious.

The 5 however is my personally addition. It's hard to explain why, but I grew to like that number. I like details and people often round numbers to 10, the one that gives the most precision that people uses often is when you round to 5 like when yo tell the time for example. I just liked that number and I decided to add it to my nick so it defines me a bit more.

There's absolutely no relation to video game.....I use this nick everywhere and it grew on me and I never hated it because it just defines me.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Dark Souls is driving up the ****** wall :mad:
I want to nuke Blighttown after I'm done here

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'd love to, but I'm too tied up in all of this college homework.

That and my internet sucks right now.
I feel ya there. Beside a report that's due at midnight, I have a 10 page paper due Wednesday that I've barely started and another 10 pages that's due May 1st that I've only done 5 pages.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I just found a really good comment in Youtube (yeah that's possible). It's in my signature, but here it is anyway:

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer."

This is SO true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom