• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Ayy, sorry for a late reply, i was playing MK8... I will play if it is has party rules. (Items more that 2 players all stage allowed.)
Unfortunately I am still doing homework at the minute, so check with me in about an hour or two

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dean Ambrose is better than Seth Rollins and Reigns imo

So, what I missed?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Dean Ambrose is better than Seth Rollins and Reigns imo

So, what I missed?
But Rollins makes a great heel. I mean...have you seen his work as of late?

Oh and since he also got the belt before Reigns and gave us an epic WM ending...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But Rollins makes a great heel. I mean...have you seen his work as of late?

Oh and since he also got the belt before Reigns and gave us an epic WM ending...

That image is gold lol
I agree with that, Rollins cashing in was THE moment of Wrestlemania, and he indeed has the mic skills and ring skills (specially because he's using the Phoenix Splash more frequently)
I hope he feuds with Ambrose, because he also has a lot of skills and charisma.

I've got to admit that Im kinda salty because Ambrose started to get buried during his feud with Wyatt :p

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Soda Warfare.

:231:
#SpritePower #Lemon-Lime #It'sSpriteBitch

Whew, I love my homework from this class. Talk about Deaf women's history (Herstory if you wanna call it that) and how there is a lack of women's role other than Helen Keller, but she was more involved in the blind community than Deaf

Strofirko

Smash Master
It's depressing how I read some comments from the forums I came,discussing about Donkey kong,and they say the best thing of the franchise,was the limited graphics from the snes.

D

Deleted member

It's depressing how I read some comments from the forums I came,discussing about Donkey kong,and they say the best thing of the franchise,was the limited graphics from the snes.
Donkey Kong Country? Well, the selling point was the graphics, after all. Good games though.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Being a bit fair, they were revolutionary at the time. And what Green Dark Matter said.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think I found the prefect GIF that is practically 4Chan or any Internet boards in a nutshell. It's just too funny to pass up since it's so true.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Je savais que je aurais dû commander une petite pizza
Might wanna Google Translate that a bit better because I'm not the best at French, but even I can see a couple of errors there. For one, the word you're looking for is grand, not petite, at least when referring to pizza :)

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I dunno if I told you guys that I've met JoshJepson in person, but he just released this video about himself recognizing Phil Spencer's tweet about Banjo in Smash.

Pretty neat, Eh? Now we have support from both JonTron AND JoshJepson.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Doing random Gym work really helps; after 45 minutes of cardio and 15 of lifting weights I feel really energized

*eats 2 big burritos with jalapeño*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, I was on a trip to Rhode Island. Which is why I haven't been online in a while.
I was able to visit the Providence Mall though, which still baffles me with its existence (it's technically five floors, and has an Imax cinema and Dave And Buster's).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom