• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I dunno if I told you guys that I've met JoshJepson in person, but he just released this video about himself recognizing Phil Spencer's tweet about Banjo in Smash.

Pretty neat, Eh? Now we have support from both JonTron AND JoshJepson.
Well, they're definetely going to be very dissapointed then.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I dunno if I told you guys that I've met JoshJepson in person, but he just released this video about himself recognizing Phil Spencer's tweet about Banjo in Smash.

Pretty neat, Eh? Now we have support from both JonTron AND JoshJepson.
oh because john really thought what I think he did?

wow....the amount of disappointment will be huge....

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
So is it against any rules to post friend referral links? Cause you guys are cool and I wanna play Smite with you guys that wanna play, and for the ones that haven't played we both get stuff if you use the referral.

Figured I'd explain the situation and ask for permission before I go collecting ban points.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I think the biggest issue with Paper Mario is how jarring he'd look compared to everyone else. I mean, Game and Watch is stretching it as it is.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I think the biggest issue with Paper Mario is how jarring he'd look compared to everyone else. I mean, Game and Watch is stretching it as it is.

Not only you're literally the first that says this, I really don't know why.

Cause the artstyle actually doesn't make it look similar to other....not even G&W....

Strofirko

Smash Master
Banjo kazooie extremist supporters remember the crash bandicoot widows,I remember one that phone pranked activision to know the state of the IP,after some misleading information (deconfirmed some time later) the guy almost quitted from internet.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never played a Banjo game, so I don't care if they don't make it into the game... but if they make it Im ok with that.

2neutral4you

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I never played a Banjo game, so I don't care if they don't make it into the game... but if they make it Im ok with that.

2neutral4you
I only completed Tooie. Good game, but it's very unlikely that they will get in the games as playable.. at least, to me.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I only completed Tooie. Good game, but it's very unlikely that they will get in the games as playable.. at least, to me.
It's a shame. If they still belonged to Nintendo we wouldn't have to worry about them having a chance at DLC or not, they would have been put in a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom