• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Maybe you can just make a thread here, unless the mods wouldn't allow it. I don't see why not we have a shipping thread.
Well, if it's allowed in the Silliness Shipping thread, I'll do that. Otherwise, I'll wait, and don't mind showing friends via PM. I just don't want put in too much stress and worries.

D

Deleted member

Anybody wanna 1v1 me? I'm open for a few rounds if anybody's interested.

Edit: Maybe Mewtwo dittos? I havent played much of Mewtwo online. I'm no good with him but I wanna practice
I would, but I'm currently playing Wii U and am doing stuff over there. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend preordered Ike's amiibo on November (or maybe December, I don't remember lol) 25 and his product is expcted to arrive in May 29

That means if I manage to preorder the Lucina amiibo, Im going to get the figure in mid 2016

What a great service Gamestop :4dk:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wonder if showing the awesoness of the series ITSELF might make more notes and therefore, would be interested in the idea.

Cause if I do this, is my blog only on support?
You might as well do that if more people would be into the ideas of speculating on his moveset and be more eager to talk about it. Or maybe you can try to be less detailed and talk about various move ideas by piece (One talking about tilts, another talking about Specials, ect.). The more attractive a post looks, the more likely they are to reblog it.

I mean, how does daisy supporting works on tumblr blogs?
Nothing really excellent is happening regarding that, it's just people talking about how neglected the character had been while notifying how a newbie like Rosalina had got in over her. So it's mostly talking about how or why they support the character while posting images of what they said in the ballot. Tumblr is a like a safe haven for Daisy fans (especially the fangirls) to talk about her without being shunned by haters unlike big named communities like 4Chan and Gamefaqs.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You might as well do that if more people would be into the ideas of speculating on his moveset and be more eager to talk about it. Or maybe you can try to be less detailed and talk about various move ideas by piece (One talking about tilts, another talking about Specials, ect.). The more attractive a post looks, the more likely they are to reblog it.

Nothing really excellent is happening regarding that, it's just people talking about how neglected the character had been while notifying how a newbie like Rosalina had got in over her. So it's mostly talking about how or why they support the character while posting images of what they said in the ballot. Tumblr is a like a safe haven for Daisy fans (especially the fangirls) to talk about her without being shunned by haters unlike big named communities like 4Chan and Gamefaqs.
I actually just did that today with the gif I made....and it doesn't even top 50 notes while the words post approaches 3k.

The 2 things that got a lot are the stage (more than 200) and the pallete swap (like some hundreds).

But the words were just a thing to spread support and it went into people just finding them cute and doing weird jokes, lol.

It doesn't help that the best Paper Mario blog actually don't reblog me much often because my blog is mostly about ssb4 and the user mainly isn't interested in the idea.

So.....I just don't know. I mean, I could try to talk about the games themselves, but that means that not the entire blog is on the idea. This means that the header (what leads to the contents) has to be reconsidered.

Now, maybe I could try to show game stuff, talk about them to gain visibility and then trying to get more people vote for him by rebloguing my stuff. Because I might just need the right followers.....but I noticed that to gain followers, you pretty much have to have multiple posts that one person is interested in.

Like, I could try to incite discussion on the games....but I just wonder how to balance this and support talks.

EDIT: the words post just passed 3k notes....

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A neighbor got so salty because another dude parked in his space to the point he dropped acid on the dude's car

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
noises.png

Any way someone could enhance this to make it more smooth?
I suck at picture editing, so :b

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Dark Souls is lots of fun. Despite the occasional sofa punch in frustration. :4yoshi:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, I'm watching DBZ Kai, and man Cui is a punk *****. Vegeta's pretty good at one-liners though, can't deny that. Also Gohan and Krillin took care of a couple jobbers.

Sort of forgot how much I liked Frieza's new voice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I might go and complete the remaining challenges I have in Smash Wii U. Dis gon b gud.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Oh man, I just beat Queelag getting hit only 4 times (two by walking into lava that was offscreen, other two because I accidentaly spammed spells at the end of the fight)
im so heppyyyy :yoshimelee:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Ah yes, Evangelion. A masterpiece.

D

Deleted member

Not much. Just got back from the Krystal thread, and two guys in there started reffering to me as "girl" just because they're Zelda fans. Pretty weird, eh?
Don't know why they do that, but okay. I think they're joking (obviously).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
More stuff about Roy/Ryu should get leaked to see this place explode again :troll:

Soul.

I dunno, it's just surprising to see this thread in a calm and collected way.
i like it this way dont h8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom