• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I try to create a stage, I always end drawing awkward/naughty shapes
While others manage to do mastepieces

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
When I try to create a stage, I always end drawing awkward/naughty shapes
While others manage to do mastepieces
Greninja is a stage? Y'all know what it means! :troll:
dude,...

You almost typed ****....be carefull :)

EDIT: ok that word was censored and idk that, but I thought is wasn't so....it would have felt like you were angry, lol.
You have no idea how often I male typos with that tiny smartphone keyboard...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ok, legit question.....

Are you seriously are doing all of these by accidents?

wow....it must be true!
Oh my god! :laugh:

Note: Due to my phone's keyboard size, I often make more typos than you :)

Also, I didn't do any typos for this pist :grin:
This one was intentional, but the others were not!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What happens when Social Threads reach sanity?
We all reach a level of.. well, peace. Not boredom!

Yeah, whenever I rype with my smartphone, the typos are real :)
I've been getting used to that and lately I haven't got any typos when using a smartphone. Also, based Swype-like abilities help me a lot.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You know what this thread needs: Moar Brash the Bear. I mean come on, he's the perfect DK rep that we need in Smash instead of those overrated Kongs and Kremlings that people request these days. If Banjo is completely unlikely despite the ballot's existence, then this guy would be enough to satisfy our Rarebare needs for Smash. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

You know what this thread needs: Moar Brash the Bear. I mean come on, he's the perfect DK rep that we need in Smash instead of those overrated Kongs and Kremlings that people request these days. If Banjo is completely unlikely despite the ballot's existence, then this guy would be enough to satisfy our Rarebare needs for Smash. :awesome:

That'd be a great trolling character.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That'd be a great trolling character.
If that's not enough for you to want him, then this memorable scene alone should give you an idea of his Final Smash and how it works. Just imagine Togepi using Earthquake and Lucas/Ness's PK Starstorm, but much worse. :troll:

D

Deleted member

If that's not enough for you to want him, then this memorable scene alone should give you an idea of his Final Smash and how it works. Just imagine Togepi using Earthquake and Lucas/Ness's PK Starstorm, but much worse. :troll:

Can't go wrong with that voice!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Decided to do co-op event on Wii U with my brother. We only have the last one left to beat with the extra mission, which was to beat it on hard. The furthest we made was the last two attempts which were up to Palutena. Palutena just KO's me with an up-smash on both tries. Usually, I die before my brother who loses to Jigglypuff or Falco though. Mewtwo needs to be heavier. ;_;

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Someone as hype as Brash can't possibly be a troll character. :yeahboi:
Maybe I should be the thread owner of a hypothetical Brash for Smash topic given that I already have an idea of his playastle and have valid arguments for his inclusion.

But I might want to ask @BKupa666 for his Brash the Bear gif collection before I begin the process. Though there'e stye fact that he might plan on making one himself soon since he's the bigger fan. If someone can make a Pidgey for Smash topic this fine day, then why not have someone make a Brash the Bear thread in the future.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Maybe I should be the thread owner of a hypothetical Brash for Smash topic given that I already have an idea of his playastle and have valid arguments for his inclusion.

But I might want to ask @BKupa666 for his Brash the Bear gif collection before I begin the process. Though there'e stye fact that he might plan on making one himself soon since he's the bigger fan. If someone can make a Pidgey for Smash topic this fine day, then why not have someone make a Brash the Bear thread in the future.
Dude....

Why there's no Francis thread already?

You can't have more troll than him....he's litterally the embodiment of trolling.

I could actually paste some texts....it's hilarious :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Dude....

Why there's no Francis thread already?

You can't have more troll than him....he's litterally the embodiment of trolling.

I could actually paste some texts....it's hilarious :)
Francis, how could I forget that high-technical nerd? He would be the perfect shoo-in for Smash due to his unique invisibility mechanic (Screw Takamaru) and his habit of summoning Meowbots.

And let's not forget his potential Final Smash idea...Swoon.exe!

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Francis, how could I forget that high-technical nerd? He would be the perfect shoo-in for Smash due to his unique invisibility mechanic (Screw Takamaru) and his habit of summoning Meowbots.

And let's not forget his potential Final Smash idea...Swoon.exe!

That text hack (it's actually just txt files....easy to hack).

Swoon.exe is just the most hilarious moment of the series. nothing from TTYD tops this. It is one of many reasons why spm is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO underrated.

But it's not just that. The outstanding amount of TTYD reffereces and the....true false question....oh geez:

Your first love was an anime character
>true

You complain on forums about video games you never played
>true.

Note, you HAVE to answer true which makes you so ashamed :)

It's the same type as the curse running gag, you have to tell it's terrible.....you HAVE to.

This is why IS are intelligent!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That text hack (it's actually just txt files....easy to hack).

Swoon.exe is just the most hilarious moment of the series. nothing from TTYD tops this. It is one of many reasons why spm is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO underrated.

But it's not just that. The outstanding amount of TTYD reffereces and the....true false question....oh geez:

Your first love was an anime character
>true

You complain on forums about video games you never played
>true.

Note, you HAVE to answer true which makes you so ashamed :)

It's the same type as the curse running gag, you have to tell it's terrible.....you HAVE to.

This is why IS are intelligent!
It's like IS seriously created the character as a giant middle finger to their own fans, from the socially awkward behavior towads girls to his usual Internet persona that he goes by on the forums. But he's just so relatable that you just feel sorry for the poor guy after Peach destroys his graphics card and her friends beat him in his own home.

All he ever wanted was to be loved and impress his friends on the Internet like everyone else. His first love being an anime character is pretty much what can describe what most people when through when they were teenagers. :laugh:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's like IS seriously created the character as a giant middle finger to their own fans, from the socially awkward behavior towads girls to his usual Internet persona that he goes by on the forums. But he's just so relatable that you just feel sorry for the poor guy after Peach destroys his graphics card and her friends beat him in his own home.

All he ever wanted was to be loved and impress his friends on the Internet like everyone else. His first love being an anime character is pretty much what can describe what most people when through when they were teenagers. :laugh:
you know what's even weirder?

I seriously asked myself "why the heck anime is so talked in the social thread?". I just found this a weird observation.

When I got to that ch....I just thought about the social thread and I though "ok, the message is crystal clear".

That's why IS are that good. You have to get that this parody is extremely researched behind. The text is just so simply read....yet, so complex to get. It's crazy how much is left hidden in the text of the series....

It's really a perfect fanboy parody. What is even weirder is because that fanboyism was about Paper Mario....I felt I had something in common.....which made the joke even more funny :)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Man, when I first played SPM I didn't really go on forums at all and I was also a normal, intelligent person so I didn't like anime(:troll:), now just seeing all the references mentioned here and elsewhere and finally getting it...I somehow have the urge to play SPM again just so I can experience the Francis chapter and understand it fully this time :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

you know what's even weirder?

I seriously asked myself "why the heck anime is so talked in the social thread?".
The internet has attracted lots of people who are in favor of Japanese culture and all over the past years (or decade), resulting in... this, which I don't mind.

Nah, I'm joking. I don't know.

D

Deleted member

Decided to do co-op event on Wii U with my brother. We only have the last one left to beat with the extra mission, which was to beat it on hard. The furthest we made was the last two attempts which were up to Palutena. Palutena just KO's me with an up-smash on both tries. Usually, I die before my brother who loses to Jigglypuff or Falco though. Mewtwo needs to be heavier. ;_;
Funny, I've done lots of co-op stuff today. Was good. I think I've done all Event matches few months ago, but I'm not sure.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's so slow though... I find it hard to use it as I'm used to fast and spam-able Up tilts.

:231:
You don't use that attack in the same way as other up tilts, obviously enough.

If you know what you're doing, that move can be devastating.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Some scrubs seem to forget Porkdorf's up tilt has a pull effect.
Silly scrubs.
(I have never ever used the word "scrubs"before.) (I feel honored to be able to use it today.) (19-04-2015)
#imbeautiful

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
D

Deleted member

:079:

That has been known for a few days.
Sorry for this, but...

:079:

I know the whole Ryu thing has been around awhile, the link is just someone else weighing in on the whole thing and basically saying "Yeah Roy, Ryu, and a few new stages are pretty much confirmed, as well as 2 other characters we have no idea about."

Last edited by a moderator:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Still can't believe we are getting a 2nd capcom character.
Gonna main Ryu nonetheless. Gon' shoot hadoukens all over the place.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I know the whole Ryu thing has been around awhile, the link is just someone else weighing in on the whole thing and basically saying "Yeah Roy, Ryu, and a few new stages are pretty much confirmed, as well as 2 other characters we have no idea about."
I regularly talk with the owner of that blog in the Leaks group. XD

D

Deleted member

I regularly talk with the owner of that blog in the Leaks group. XD
You need to let me know this **** beforehand aigh't?
Anyway I've never seen it, and I just found it interesting that there's possibly 2 more characters that we don't know of yet beyond Lucas, Roy, and Ryu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom