• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

The only data the Wii U version has, as far as I can tell, is sharing replays on YouTube.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Well, as much as I liked Street Fighter, I'm still finding this very hard to believe after the Rayman disaster.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Given one of the Kirby songs is the Dream Land theme from Smash 64, it seems likely.

Unless we have a situation like Jungle Japes, which uses the Kongo Jungle 64 theme and the new Gear Getaway remix instead of its original song.
You said Dream Land 64 and a Kirby Air Ride song right?
Out of curiousity, do you know which Air Ride song it is?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Ryu is a pretty boring choice honestly. Its not even the fact that Mario's moveset was based on his, its just that he doesnt have that interesting of a moveset to begin with. Like Mario, he is THE standard "learn the game" character, though Mario branched out a little by giving him Fludd.

I want Dante instead :(

D

Deleted member

The thing is powerful enough to run the stage. Nothing is set in stone unless it's proven. It's not like the stage is Ice Climbers
I'm talking about those characters you see in the background of the stage. Unless there's a way to do light processing on them, I'm not sure how's that going to work out.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
If he WAS added, though, I'd like to see his playstyle emulate the Street Fighter LMH attack system by using tilt and smash to change the properties of his special moves.

Because mixing up the speed of his hadoukens and the distance/strength of his shoryukens is kind of what makes Street Fighter what it is.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I saw (or rather someone showed me) a Phoenix Wright and Touhou version of 'Boot to the Head'... :p Where is it originally from?

:231:

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
When he gets added, though, I'd like to see his playstyle emulate the Street Fighter LMH attack system by using tilt and smash to change the properties of his special moves.

Because mixing up the speed of his hadoukens and the distance/strength of his shoryukens is kind of what makes Street Fighter what it is.
:p

Though honestly right now all we can do is wait until Nintendo confirms something either soon or at E3 (which is soon).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:p

Though honestly right now all we can do is wait until Nintendo confirms something either soon or at E3 (which is soon).
Considering this year is going crazy-fast right now, E3 will be out in no time.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So I saw (or rather someone showed me) a Phoenix Wright and Touhou version of 'Boot to the Head'... :p Where is it originally from?

Well from the reliable source Wikipedia it's from The Frantics

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Bringing this back up for the hell of it

I FINALLY MADE MY CARD

Backlash this Sunday on Pay Per View...

Mario (c) vs Wario vs Sonic the Hedgehog - 3 Way Dance for SSB World Championship

Kirby (c) vs Ganondorf vs Marth vs Captain Falcon - 4 Way Dance for SSB Intercontinental Championship

Geno vs Isaac - Singles match for #1 contendership for SSB Japan Championship

Shadow the Hedgehog (c) vs Wolf O'Donnell vs Gaomon vs Little Mac vs Goodra vs Dillon - 6 Way Xtreme Battle Royale for SSB Xtreme Championship

Rose (c) vs Chip Cat - Singles match for SSB Women's Championship

Leon Bryant and Sneaky (w/Coco)(c) vs Crash Bandicoot and Lucario - SSB World Tag Team Championship

Duck Hunt Dog vs Patamon - Singles match for SSB Brave Gate (lightweight) Championship (Final match of the tourney)

Bloom and Shasta (w/Ariel) (c) vs Snip and Pounce vs Gia Oliver and Paige vs Samus and Wii Fit Trainer - 4 Way Tag for SSB Women's Tag Team Championship

Sandslash (w/Scyther) vs Pacman (w/Megaman)

Maximus, Javier Harrison, and Andy vs Lloyd Irving, Rayman, and Bomberman

PLACE YOUR BETS

Last edited:

SKYLO

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skyloo
3DS FC
2595-2144-4016
Has anyone else run into the sudden death yellow Pikmin glitch yet?

SKYLO

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skyloo
3DS FC
2595-2144-4016
Nope. Haven't heard of it until now. xD
If you play as Olimar and don't end up in sudden death, when GAME is called a yellow Pikmin will spawn as if plucked. It started with the most recent patch, probably because of the super Pikmin glitch.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I saw it. Hmm, seeing it in live action makes its humour look far more crude.

I agree it look a little dull, maybe it because it's a lot easier to edit audio than to edit video. the quality is pretty bad but that just maybe because it was made a long time ago.

MainJPW

M.T.A
If you play as Olimar and don't end up in sudden death, when GAME is called a yellow Pikmin will spawn as if plucked. It started with the most recent patch, probably because of the super Pikmin glitch.
This must have literally just been discovered, right?

D

Deleted member

Ryu is a pretty boring choice honestly. Its not even the fact that Mario's moveset was based on his, its just that he doesnt have that interesting of a moveset to begin with. Like Mario, he is THE standard "learn the game" character, though Mario branched out a little by giving him Fludd.

I want Dante instead :(
If he does indeed get in (which is the most likely possibility at this point) I would like to see them make him a really combo-heavy character somehow. Just racking up damage with low knockback and low lag attacks. I think it could be pretty interesting to have that type of thing in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh, I see. Interesting.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Honestly that's one of my favorite themes from Kirby's Adventure.

Kind of odd it'd be on DL64, TGCO would be more fitting IMO.
Who knows if those songs won't be added to the Wii U version somehow? Either to one of the Kirby stages already in, or perhaps there's a Kirby stage coming for the Wii U version as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's a comedy skit by The Frantics from the album named after the same skit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

wait i just noticed.
if Dream Land 64 is on 3DS it gains another legal stage.
P L E A S E B E R E A L B O Y S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom