• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
No DK 64 discussion? *one tear*

EDIT: 413th post. *Homestuck trash-o-meter begins clicking*

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Just watched the new Star Wars trailer and if anyone asks tell them that I am definitely not sticky

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ayy lmao @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 I just discovered you can make Bombette walk on water in PM with a bug. :4yoshi:
pm64 is broken btw.

This game has been broken by the speedrunning community where it's just has an enormous amount of glitches. This honestly doesn't surprise me as there's actually several glitches with this water to allow you to walk underneath it in the last ch.

There<s even a glitch to access the blue house to give you an early access to the sewers, but near the end of them so near the ch7 entrance....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*insert random dumb stuff I made today*

...so, what I missed?

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Great,I have discovered a new type of people in Smash bros wii u online.
And that is what I like to call "DLFS", or "Download F*gs"
These are the type of people who have dlc characters in roster and they are (I guess) a showoff about it.
This kinda means every time they stock a Non-Dlc character they make fun of their Opponents and (Mostly) leave because they think they don't have any DLC characters and are "Poor" people.
However when they do stock a DLC fighter, they never make fun of their opponent because they have DLC and think of them as "Rich" people.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought I was going to get another Thunderstorm but I just got more Sandstorms....

....dudududududu

MainJPW

M.T.A
These are the type of people who have dlc characters in roster and they are (I guess) a showoff about it.
This kinda means every time they stock a Non-Dlc character they make fun of their Opponents and (Mostly) leave because they think they don't have any DLC characters and are "Poor" people.
However when they do stock a DLC fighter, they never make fun of their opponent because they have DLC and think of them as "Rich" people.
You sure about this?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And that is what I like to call "****", or "Download ****"
So, no Items
Mewtwo only
FINAL DESTINATION!!? ....or any Omega stage

:troll:

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I'm tempted to write something about a Mewtwo-pocalypse but I have to remember that's a stupid idea and there's enough things I have to do.

Speaking of which the school is going through my Chromebook/E-mail and I hope I get off free. I mean, I haven't done anything too bad.

Soul.

lol. Scrubs. I take it they aren't even good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm tempted to write something about a Mewtwo-pocalypse but I have to remember that's a stupid idea and there's enough things I have to do.

Speaking of which the school is going through my Chromebook/E-mail and I hope I get off free. I mean, I haven't done anything too bad.
The Mewtwo-pocalypse is over anyway...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The Ryu-pocalypse is the real deal now ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm just gonna swooce right in
What's up peepls?
That Daisy thread though, best day in history. Not only we talked about how Nintendo had magically gave Daisy jiggle physics out of nowhere, but we were talking about great art to find featuring her. If anything, that new supporter I have is the best Smashboards user I had ever spoken to. :laugh:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That Daisy thread though, best day in history. Not only we talked about how Nintendo had magically gave Daisy jiggle physics out of nowhere, but we were talking about great art to find featuring her. If anything, that new supporter I have is the best Smashboards user I had ever spoken to. :laugh:
As for me....I'm still getting crazy amount of notes on the pretty TTYD word post. Seriously, I'm around 460 now.....

Now, brb, making gif :)

D

Deleted member

I don't get it, but hey, it's For Glory. It's full of dumb people.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
When did this happen O.o did this happen when I went missing?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
And you ended up dragging me into it.

Not that I'm complaining.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
When did this happen O.o did this happen when I went missing?
If you are talking about the Daisy physics, they were spotted in a Mario Party 10 Donut Eating video on YouTube. I could say that it was rather shocking when I seen it the first time a few weeks ago.

D

Deleted member

Talking about that... I went to FG yesterday and saw lots of Mewtwo tryhards on Wii U. Funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Why.

Why do I let a game that I will never be even competent at no matter how hard or long I try completely and utterly consume my entire life?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If you are talking about the Daisy physics, they were spotted in a Mario Party 10 Donut Eating video on YouTube. I could say that it was rather shocking when I seen it the first time a few weeks ago.
Really? hm, I didn't see it at all. I guess because I'm not focusing on that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom