• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
If he does indeed get in (which is the most likely possibility at this point) I would like to see them make him a really combo-heavy character somehow. Just racking up damage with low knockback and low lag attacks. I think it could be pretty interesting to have that type of thing in the game.
I can also see him being a versatile zoner, and they will probably give him something to homage more of the Street Fighter mechanics.

Last edited:

Kingbuu

Smash Cadet
Given one of the Kirby songs is the Dream Land theme from Smash 64, it seems likely.

Unless we have a situation like Jungle Japes, which uses the Kongo Jungle 64 theme and the new Gear Getaway remix instead of its original song.
Well whatever this Kirby stage it must uses those as it's two songs as it's BGM music. I don't think it would be Green Greens because the GCO stage already has Green Greens Ver. Melee and Ver. 2 so there's no reason why they wouldn't just use one of those songs for Green Greens.

Fountain of Dreams can`t be the missing stage either because Dream land 64's music wouldn't suit it at all but FOD would be nice for the Wii U version considering it's music like Dream Land 64`s music was also mysteriously missing from Sm4sh's soundtrack.

I can see them using Dream Land 64 for the 3DS version while they use Green Greens for the Wii U version with those two songs included since the Wii U version has to have most of 3DS's music. Basically the reverse of how they handled Kongo Jungle 64 and Jungle Japes.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't know if anyhting can top the Inside O-
*lightsaber suddenly springs up*

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
That Star Wars trailer has me hyped. I also trust J. J. Abrams. Let that be known.

D

Deleted member

Most people think the prequels suck, apparently.
They did though. Especially the Phantom Menace.
If you were to tell anyone that you liked the Phantom Menace you would be laughed out of the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Weren't all SW movies good or were Episode I to III ****?
IV, V, and VI -- Classics that I highly recommend watching.
I and II -- Not terrible, but mediocre. Only watch if you're curious.
III -- Decent, but it's best to watch I and II beforehand to understand this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

lol this guy from the MK7 community thinks people are hyped for MK8 because of "trash".

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom