• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Last time I played Mario Kart was on Super Smash Bros.
Which Smash Bros.? 64? Double Dash for 20XX Professionals? Campy Casual Brawls, or the Hoo Hah Revolution for 2 Systems? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I FINALLY MADE MY CARD

Backlash this Sunday on Pay Per View...

Mario (c) vs Wario vs Sonic the Hedgehog - 3 Way Dance for SSB World Championship

Kirby (c) vs Ganondorf vs Marth vs Captain Falcon - 4 Way Dance for SSB Intercontinental Championship

Geno vs Isaac - Singles match for #1 contendership for SSB Japan Championship

Shadow the Hedgehog (c) vs Wolf O'Donnell vs Gaomon vs Little Mac vs Goodra vs Dillon - 6 Way Xtreme Battle Royale for SSB Xtreme Championship

Rose (c) vs Chip Cat - Singles match for SSB Women's Championship

Leon Bryant and Sneaky (w/Coco)(c) vs Crash Bandicoot and Lucario - SSB World Tag Team Championship

Duck Hunt Dog vs Patamon - Singles match for SSB Brave Gate (lightweight) Championship (Final match of the tourney)

Bloom and Shasta (w/Ariel) (c) vs Snip and Pounce vs Gia Oliver and Paige vs Samus and Wii Fit Trainer - 4 Way Tag for SSB Women's Tag Team Championship

Sandslash (w/Scyther) vs Pacman (w/Megaman)

Maximus, Javier Harrison, and Andy vs Lloyd Irving, Rayman, and Bomberman

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I hope Ryu comes with a stage and assist trophy if he's legit.
If he joins the roster, then there should have some of that Konami bias too. Bring back Solid Snake and add a newcomer from either Bomber Man or Castlevania in the game. Capcom should't be the only third party developer with this much attention in Smash after all since they're the "Microsoft" of all third parties. :troll:

D

Deleted member

If he joins the roster, then there should have some of that Konami bias too. Bring back Solid Snake and add a newcomer from either Bomber Man or Castlevania in the game. Capcom should't be the only third party developer with this much attention in Smash after all since they're the "Microsoft" of all third parties. :troll:
In the end, it's Sega who feels so ronery.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The best thing about not making patch notes is bringing the community altogether to discuss about pacman grab.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The best thing about not making patch notes is bringing the community altogether to discuss about pacman grab.
And not starting flame wars over which version is better?
And not talking about :4diddy: and his nerfs?

Good.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Finally downloaded :4mewtwo:, and already completed Classic mode with him. Probably won't main him, but he's really fun to play.

:231:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I just wonder if Nintendo would be that stupid...

No, not Roy and Ryu, but if they actually put these files in and expected us to not notice after what happened with HW, MK8, and SSB3D. HW spoiled a few 8-bit weapons and Fierce Deity (well, YL) and Tingle. Smash spoiled 8-player Smash. MK8 spoiled the fact that there'd be DLC cups and most tracks in DLC pack 2, although most of the placeholder cups didn't make it. Yoshi Egg, Boo, Bob-omb, and I believe a Pow Block were the placeholders and only the Egg cup made it.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

No, not Roy and Ryu, but if they actually put these files in and expected us to not notice after what happened with HW, MK8, and SSB3D. HW spoiled a few 8-bit weapons and Fierce Deity (well, YL) and Tingle. Smash spoiled 8-player Smash. MK8 spoiled the fact that there'd be DLC cups and most tracks in DLC pack 2, although most of the placeholder cups didn't make it. Yoshi Egg, Boo, Bob-omb, and I believe a Pow Block were the placeholders and only the Egg cup made it.
Sucks to, ruined the suprise of Roy and FREAKING RYU! I would've lost my mind if I saw him for the first time out of nowhere....not like it ruins the hype for him or anything

MainJPW

M.T.A

What if they do this to watch us speculate?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh cool, N64 Virtual Console on Wii U actually has suspend points (something the original Wii VC couldn't do for N64 games).

Strofirko

Smash Master
C'mon guys we already knew that pacman would be in,and it was a pure hype,when they revealed him,on goddamn twitter.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I tried playing MK7 on 100cc yesterday but rage quitted after 3 items hit me and one knocked me off track.
Oh bucko you're missing out. Just today I got hit with a Bob-omb right as my Bullet Bill ran out. And that's just one of the highlights.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Maybe the file structure requires them to put some data before the actual content can be downloaded, but their encryption is still no match for the hackers. That's what I think. They probably don't have an option.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Maybe the file structure requires them to put some data before the actual content can be downloaded, but their encryption is still no match for the hackers. That's what I think. They probably don't have an option.

And coming june watch there be no ryu or roy

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Let's wait and see, with no expectations. Allows you to enjoy the hype if true, and also protects you from disappointment if false. June will see a rise in per capita popcorn consumption.

If real, I'm too hyped for Ryu. Disappointment is a possibility.

:227:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom