• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
ummmmm..... @Erika. Jessica is doing a cover of Tsurupettan right now. I'm not sure how I feel about that. >_< it's godawful

Yoooooooooooooooo!
How's it going?
Much has changed since you last showed up.
Oh? do tell

Yeah, work appeared once more,still around and still alive though! but hey, the game's almost done, yaay.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't see how a K.Rool outfit disconfirms him.
You already have Link in the game, so why did you buy his mii outfit? :4pacman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
whats up?

also @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
He is the reason why i have MAO644. So yeah i take it. (Good fanart by the way.)
Thank you, Stilly. (:

Hey! I feel like I haven't seen you in a while.

Hah...I had forgotten I put a cannon there or something and I guess it was pointing downward...for some reason. But how did I grab the ledge? Hmm..
The Mystery of the Hidden cannon.
Producted by @FalKooρa and ???
Featuring:

Mao644: How i came up with this idea again?

Erika: Uh....Yeah?

And someone that nobody care about: ffsdfdsfauasvxusvcguva

A movie for everyone.

Coming in year 20XX

WTF -Flight

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

[some fancy text goes here]
Lol, I'm actually pretty okay.

I mean, obviously, I'm peeved that my most wanted character was skinned alive and slapped on a Mii (which I have always disliked), and I'm a bit ashamed that I ranked up to Smash Journeyman by telling people they are wrong to show optimism and that all hope is lost.

But really, at the end of the day, it's a cartoon crocodile. Oh well. Life goes on.

Jk, I'm salty as hell

T

Trick or Treat

ummmmm..... @Erika. Jessica is doing a cover of Tsurupettan right now. I'm not sure how I feel about that. >_< it's godawful

Yoooooooooooooooo!
How's it going?
Much has changed since you last showed up.
Haha, she's cool though so it is okay.

I don't know about you but I like this exposition. Maybe cause they are some kf my favorite characters.

Part 6 is where things kick off though.

Soul.

A Dr. Mario stage was leaked? Huh.
As for K. Rool, yes the upset is understandable, yes that sucks. No one knows. At this point everyone is running at ****ing circles over a Mii Fighter costume.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Oh? do tell

Yeah, work appeared once more,still around and still alive though! but hey, the game's almost done, yaay.
I made my own new avi along with some sprites, @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa made a fusion of (mostly) all the people that frequent this thread, Umineko is awesome, Scott is a wise man, and the Sm4sh fanbase is impulsive.

I'm looking forward to your game btw. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Better add some text, cause Frosty is watching.
I wouldn't mind this. this stage was pretty fun

My reaction when I found out about the K. Rool Mii costume:
However I'll still remain positive
Am I the only one that would LOVE a professor Layton costume even if he isnt in the game?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lol, I'm actually pretty okay.

I mean, obviously, I'm peeved that my most wanted character was skinned alive and slapped on a Mii (which I have always disliked), and I'm a bit ashamed that I ranked up to Smash Journeyman by telling people they are wrong to show optimism and that all hope is lost.

But really, at the end of the day, it's a cartoon crocodile. Oh well. Life goes on.

Jk, I'm salty as hell
K.Rool still has a chance though. The costume can just be for those who are too poor to get the character but has just enough to get the Mii costume.

The Mii costumes themselves aren't really deconfirming anything. They're just add-ons to make your Mii make more stylish. Nothing more, nothing less. It's like mixing a K.Rool body with a Samus helmet. You got your own crossover to use and you'll call it Australian Samus because crocodiles.

Fun times. :4dk:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well for me, i won't say anything about the confirmation or deconfirmation of King.K.Rool until a reliable source say that he is not a playable character. For now, i'm just neutral.:foxmelee:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
K.Rool still has a chance though. The costume can just be for those who are too poor to get the character but has just enough to get the Mii costume.

The Mii costumes themselves aren't really deconfirming anything. They're just add-ons to make your Mii make more stylish. Nothing more, nothing less. It's like mixing a K.Rool body with a Samus helmet. You got your own crossover to use and you'll call it Australian Samus because crocodiles.

Fun times. :4dk:
Pretty sure it is. People would just save up for the character not waste their money on a mii outfit.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
It's weird, K Rool was a request of mine for DLC. I see this costume, and still think he's playable. It doesn't matter though, because DR. MARIO STAGE. I wanted a Tetris assist trophy or stage, but getting this is putting two things I like into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom