• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It's weird, K Rool was a request of mine for DLC. I see this costume, and still think he's playable. It doesn't matter though, because DR. MARIO STAGE. I wanted a Tetris assist trophy or stage, but getting this is putting two things I like into one.
i dont really care much about him getting in, but my thing is there's been plenty of characters with Mii costumes who are playable, so i dunno if he's down for the count.

of course im indifferent on this entire subject so eh.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm home alone for the day so I think I'm gonna take my mind of things. My girlfriend is coming over so we are going to order pizza and watch Umineko on the big screen downstairs.

So I am gonna leave soon.

I'll be your spotter if you need me :teeth:

Call me when Phoenix Wright gets leaked.
This too!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pretty sure it is. People would just save up for the character not waste their money on a mii outfit.
So why did people buy the :4link: Mii costume?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Why don't we derail to a more upbeat, passionate topic instead of all this nonsense.

Have we ever talked about our personal all-time favorite video games before?

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
oh well im possibly out for the rest of today
pffft yeah right i'll be back here in a few hours

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why don't we derail to a more upbeat, passionate topic instead of all this nonsense.

Donkey Kong Cou- oh, wait.

Jokes aside, I think TWEWY is my most favorite game of all time.

D

Deleted member

I have none. It all depends on my mood. I could give a list of games I like/liked playing, but I can't pick a favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

Nope.

At least I've never been in it.

Mine would be Pikmin 1.

Nothing says fun like "you have 30 days to live, make the best of it child."

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

But it wouldn't be Social Thread without the nonsense : ( All time personal favorites? hmmmmm, well there's Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, I've replayed that game tons of times -shrugs- really fond of the first Kingdom Hearts too, Pokemon Stadium has some great memories, dat Mewtwo, I'd love to play those minigames again.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
But it wouldn't be Social Thread without the nonsense : ( All time personal favorites? hmmmmm, well there's Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, I've replayed that game tons of times -shrugs- really fond of the first Kingdom Hearts too, Pokemon Stadium has some great memories, dat Mewtwo, I'd love to play those minigames again.
Omg, Mewtwo was very awesomely portrayed in that game. :4mewtwo:

D

Deleted member

Actually, I take it back. My favorite game is Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby.

(Not really. This game is funny though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom