• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think I'm going to check out early. All this talk from 1.10 is getting boring.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm going to not visit the K. Rool thread or the Character Discussion section in general until the y are revealed on 31 July.

That thread is just depressing, crying, anger and small pockets of optimism. I'm tired of people calling each other delusional. Tch. I almost want to lock the thread and distance myself from the support base.

:231:
Angry because of one dumb *** ugly imo costume?
Can I go there to drain their energy from their sadness to boost my sadism? :4dk:
Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the SSB4 fanbase:

T

Trick or Treat

I'm sorry @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X but my heart and my head just aren't in it right now, as you can probably tell by how bad I played.

The past, like, 24 hours or so has been kinda rough so it was hard for me to really get into it, although those last 2 battles were silly and fun.

I'm sorry.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Everyone in this thread needs to read this right now.

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
Pissed in an annoyed way or genuinely angry enough to punch 60 holes in their wall? :4dk:

Are you saying heavies have no potential in tourneys? :4charizard:Oh wait I forgot according to your life rules your opinion is always right.

Your b8 is not tasting good.
Lol why are you getting so salty? Calm down. Did I ever directly say they have no potential? No. I'm simply saying you don't see many at all in tourneys, and you can't deny that. Also, I never said my opinion was always correct, another assumption on your part. Good talk though :)! No need to get all angry over my opinion, right? Have a good day.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
OUR GREAT HOLY HEARTS THINK ALIKE, SCOTT!!!!! THERE'S HOPE FOR THE HUMAN RACE!!! GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULSSSSSS!!!!!
Sorry, got a bit excited there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm sorry @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X but my heart and my head just aren't in it right now, as you can probably tell by how bad I played.

The past, like, 24 hours or so has been kinda rough so it was hard for me to really get into it, although those last 2 battles were silly and fun.

I'm sorry.
Woah woah! Don't be sorry because your thinked that your played bad! I also play bad sometime and even tough i don't like losing, i just say at the other that it was still a good game. So don't feel sorry for that. Don't play for win, play for fun. And GG.
I have already read this. And i respect completely Scott for what he say, even tough that he created 4 games in one year. He is still a human with limit. And see what he have to pass in the past for the passion he love. Scott just become one of my favourite game developper in the industry. Good game Scott. (Also he is a pro of Mega Man 3 lol.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm not counting this as 100% disconfirmation. 100% disconfirmation for me is Sakurai saying he's not in or the last bit of DLC being revealed and K. Rool isn't part of it.
It is 100% disconfirmation dude. Why would they waste their timemaking a Mii Fighter outfit for K. Rool if he's gonna be an actual character? Nobody'd buy the mii outfit.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

I'm sorry.
you alright?
yeah, I read this before.
but i kinda already liked him and the games so eh.

T

Trick or Treat

you alright?

yeah, I read this before.
but i kinda already liked him and the games so eh.
There has been a lot of...not so great stuff going on in those past 24 hours, all at once, and it is kind of...overwhelming. So I have been finding it hard to focus much.

Woah woah! Don't be sorry because your thinked that your played bad! I also play bad sometime and even tough i don't like losing, i just say at the other that it was still a good game. So don't feel sorry for that. Don't play for win, play for fun. And GG.

I have already read this. And i respect completely Scott for what he say, even tough that he created 4 games in one year. He is still a human with limit. And see what he have to pass in the past for the passion he love. Scott just become one of my favourite game developper in the industry. Good game Scott. (Also he is a pro of Mega Man 3 lol.)
Yeah, good games. I just wish my head was more into it so I would have given you a more fun match.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
There has been a lot of...not so great stuff going on in those past 24 hours, all at once, and it is kind of...overwhelming. So I have been finding it hard to focus much.
ah, i see.
yeeeah i can understand. dang though.
i hope stuff gets better for ya :ohwell:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Yeah, good games. I just wish my head was more into it so I would have given you a more fun match.
But i have get fun! (Excepted on the Bowser match.) I mean, The last stock on the Shulk VS Your Ike was strange and hilarious! I don't even known what happen lol.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lol why are you getting so salty? Calm down. Did I ever directly say they have no potential? No. I'm simply saying you don't see many at all in tourneys, and you can't deny that. Also, I never said my opinion was always correct, another assumption on your part. Good talk though :)! No need to get all angry over my opinion, right? Have a good day.
See?
Told you acting salty gets rid of every problem. :4dk: I was the true b8. Fun argument, though.

T

Trick or Treat

ah, i see.
yeeeah i can understand. dang though.
i hope stuff gets better for ya :ohwell:
Thank you, Stilly. (:

Greetings all, how's everyone today?
Hey! I feel like I haven't seen you in a while.

But i have get fun! (Excepted on the Bowser match.) I mean, The last stock on the Shulk VS Your Ike was strange and hilarious! I don't even known what happen lol.
Hah...I had forgotten I put a cannon there or something and I guess it was pointing downward...for some reason. But how did I grab the ledge? Hmm..

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
ummmmm..... @Erika. Jessica is doing a cover of Tsurupettan right now. I'm not sure how I feel about that. >_< it's godawful
Greetings all, how's everyone today?
Yoooooooooooooooo!
How's it going?
Much has changed since you last showed up.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It is 100% disconfirmation dude. Why would they waste their timemaking a Mii Fighter outfit for K. Rool if he's gonna be an actual character? Nobody'd buy the mii outfit.
K-rool just seems like a character they never intend to add like Chrom

[some fancy text goes here]
Three words.
K-rool Mii costume pff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom