• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Woke up and saw the update.

Why are people freaking out about a King K Rool costume? Looks cool, and it doesn't even deconfirm him.
Because people whine about everything. I'll be 1 of 5 people that's going to buy that costume though.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Woke up and saw the update.

Why are people freaking out about a King K Rool costume? Looks cool, and it doesn't even deconfirm him.
That's basically what I said a page or two ago. Even though I won't look at the leaks, I think mii costumes don't outright deconfirm characters.
The smash community can be quite impulsive these days. Oh wait....

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think if K. Rool does well enough in the ballot he'll get in regardless.
In NA he's in 3rd place.
2nd Place is just the Other/Not Specific Enough category
1st Place is Shovel "muh indie" Knight

4th is Snake, if you're curious. :4dk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think if K. Rool does well enough in the ballot he'll get in regardless.
But what if the ballot was completely pointless the whole time and the developers are just going to add whoever they want anyway?

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I don't even know why people have hatred for characters or Sakurai. Sure, dislike some things about them, but don't hate the man or character for a stupid reason.

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
This "Dr.Mario Stage Leak"...

It's shape oddly reminds me of the "unknown" stage PrePlay_F in the Smash Data (let me know if you know what it is, I never got to know.)

This is what it looked like when rendered

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I don't even know why people have hatred for characters or Sakurai. Sure, dislike some things about them, but don't hate the man or character for a stupid reason.
Well, I've come to a realization that a majority of the sm4sh community.....
IS IMPULSIVE
That in of itself is a reason to have stupid reasons.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm going to not visit the K. Rool thread or the Character Discussion section in general until they are revealed on 31 July.

That thread is just depressing, crying, anger and small pockets of optimism. I'm tired of people calling each other delusional. Tch. I almost want to lock the thread and distance myself from the support base.

:231:

Last edited:

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
I'm back, guys.
The back of my neck feels different since the haircut :4dk:

How many would actually main Wolf if he gets back? :4pacman: It's not Brawl anymore, it's a new game with new mechanics.
get rekt skrublord
Probably a lot consider he was already a character, regardless of new mechanics. In addition, wolf wouldn't be a heavy, where as King K would be. As we know, not many people use heavies in tourneys. FG doesn't count. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm going to not visit the K. Rool thread or the Character Discussion section in general until the y are revealed on 31 July.

That thread is just depressing, crying, anger and small pockets of optimism. I'm tired of people calling each other delusional. Tch. I almost want to lock the thread and distance myself from the support base.

Angry because of one dumb ass ugly imo costume?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Didn't stop it from getting to the wii in NA in the first place:4villagerf:
Didn't stop Earthbound to come in America. :4pacman:

I'm going to not visit the K. Rool thread or the Character Discussion section in general until the y are revealed on 31 July.

Can I go there to drain their energy from their sadness to boost my sadism? :4dk:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

I've been over to the K Rool thread all morning. They're not really acting that bad. I've only seen one or two people pissed off.

D

Deleted member

Well, if he's not in, there's always a chance for a possible Smash "5" to feature him. Right?

Meh, I don't follow speculation much.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've been over to the K Rool thread all morning. They're not really acting that bad. I've only seen one or two people pissed off.
Pissed in an annoyed way or genuinely angry enough to punch 60 holes in their wall? :4dk:

Probably a lot consider he was already a character, regardless of new mechanics. In addition, wolf wouldn't be a heavy, where as King K would be. As we know, not many people use heavies in tourneys. FG doesn't count. :)
Are you saying heavies have no potential in tourneys? :4charizard:Oh wait I forgot according to your life rules your opinion is always right.

Your b8 is not tasting good.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Found myself mouth breathing a snippet of this:

And by "mouth breathing", I mean a cross between humming and whistling.

D

Deleted member

As for the Mii costumes.. I don't even care about them. I'll pass on the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom