• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Well, that much was obvious in episode 1. I thought she would have something redeeming, but I don't see it. She's just blatantly bitter. (hope I said that right)
U at part 2 yet?
I am indeed! I wasn't too far behind at part 1 so I got here quick enough.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i'm going to play some Smash. If anyone want to join me, say to me by message on Miiverse. Tcho.

D

Deleted member

That Chrom costume looks amazing, though.

I can play a Chrom vs. Inkling match soon.
I did a Battle Royale when Roy was released; Roy vs. Marth's Roy color vs. Mii Roy vs. Roy Koopa on Castle Siege with Winning Road - Roy's Hope as the background music.

I guess with Chrom I can do the blue haired swordsman Free For All at last.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086309

This is definitely going to be a day one purchase for me now.

Being able to play as :4pacman::4megaman::4sonic: and:4ryu:(?) in a Mario game is mindblowing, and its' great to see the Pokemon amiibo finally get some use outside of Smash.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Chrom being playable in any way, shape or form is enough to make me smile. The same thing with King K. Rool, but i thought for sure he was going to be a full DLC character. Also: Tournament Mode coming = AWESOME!

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I'm gonna have a Chrom vs Marth vs Lucina vs Ike vs Link vs Pit vs Shulk vs Meta Knight battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

YeahIdunno. It's pretty, though.

Oh, King K. Obese dechromfirmed?
I'd mock his fans in jest, but those guys get :salt: :salt: :salt: so fast they scare me.

Besides, if people whine enough about this he could even get in anyway.

Hopefully without the outie and pinkeye.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm willing to dig it up, if that's what you want. Is there a way to sort posts from one person in a topic?

So you're just saying that you don't care about anybody else's reasons. Don't think anybody cares about yours... It's one thing to include a zero-effort character, but somebody who has to be made from the ground up and taking about as much time to make as a better character, it's pretty selfish to want it.
That's completely backwards. I'm not going to stop wanting something because other people don't want it. That's called "being a fake and a flip-flop." What makes the other peoples' wishes better than my own? Or mine better than theirs? All's equal. And once again, putting words in my mouth doesn't help your argument at all.

On an unrelated note, **** the Mii Costumes.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I might actually play Smash later. Not because of today's leaks. Just have a feeling to play it again.

If anyone here wants to Smash on Wii U later, let me know.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Is it just me or do a lot of the words look like English with an accent? I'm surprised how much I was able to make out.

:231:
Dutch is, like English and German, a West Germanic language, so yes. We share many words that are alike, but spelled different (English-German-Dutch):

House-Haus-Huis
Mouse-Maus-Muis

for example.

Scientists say the Dutch language is the 'between'-language of English and German, because German is the hardest to learn and English the easiest. Dutch is between those two.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If K. Rool was playable his final smash would need to be the Game Over screen for DK64.

The fact that you have a Shulk Amiibo. ;__;
I was able to preorder one, but I intended to use it, so I decided to be a monster and buy a duplicate offline. It's currently sitting in my closet, unopened.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Honestly, I'm glad King K. Rool was de-confirmed. Sure, he would be cool, and would give more DK representation, but lets be honest, no one would use him. Now before you get upset, everyone was hyped for ryu, but how many people actually main him? Yes, they're some people who committed to using ryu, but not even half the amount of people that claimed they would. King K would just be another heavy character that would seem cool at first, and then no one would use after a while.

p.s. WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN WINDOWS 10 YET???
Actually, Ryu is starting to make a scene in the competitive side. Also, he won one of those online character competitions(I forget the name) recently. So he is definitely being used.

Also, your point could also apply to Mewtwo. It's not really a good argument against a character in my opinion. I see a decent amount of heavies online.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OH MY GOD. I JUST REALIZED WHAT I CAN DO WITH THE CHROM COSTUME!

I CAN GIVE SAYAKA THE CORRECT HAIR COLOR!!! sort of

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I spy a lonely chrom salt tear with my eye.

Yeah I am a jerk.:yeahboi:
Just a fair warning though.

Doing that to others is infractable. I mean, not toward me 'cause I'm a mod and stuff so it doesn't matter, but if you do that to anyone else, it's an outright infraction. Boards are on high alert, yo.

And it's more K. Rool salt. I fully anticipated a Chrom costume.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Just a fair warning though.

Doing that to others is infractable. I mean, not toward me 'cause I'm a mod and stuff so it doesn't matter, but if you do that to anyone else, it's an outright infraction. Boards are on high alert, yo.

And it's more K. Rool salt. I fully anticipated a Chrom costume.
Reasonable.
He was a pretty jerky guy.
Kind describes me.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Sucks I had to restart my Windows 10 update. Been about two hours and I'm at 16%. :l

D

Deleted member

I've just started testing random parameters.

Success? It did exactly what I told it to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom