• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
What it looks like in the most legitimate way would be a Thin Outline for Blue Team. This probably won't stop some skeptics, but it's a start at least.

Yeah, those were crazy times a ye-...a year ago.

Has it already been nearly a year?
Yep it sure has. I can't believe it either.

_gold_

Smash Master
Still waiting for my Win10 download. And this cup of coffee tastes like ****.
How is everyone doing this morning?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Whoa, leaks and costumes?
Yup, Sakurai just release a bomb of salt on all King.K.Rool supporter. Let's hope that the custome confirm him and not the inverse.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yup, Sakurai just release a bomb of salt on all King.K.Rool supporter. Let's hope that the custome confirm him and not the inverse.
Why should I hope?
What if I don't support K.Rool? :4darkpit: u cant tell mii wat 2do mom.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was and still am a K. Rool supporter and I don't like where this is going. Not because it reduces his chances or anything, moreso because I can't ignore the salt. Clean-up duty is my job. Ugh.

:231:

T

Trick or Treat

All I can say is that the Chrom costume looks amazing.

And apparently this is all comibg with Tourney mode and stages in 2 days :D. I can't wait.

Still waiting for my Win10 download. And this cup of coffee tastes like ****.
How is everyone doing this morning?
Hey Goldy! How are you?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why should I hope?
What if I don't support K.Rool? :4darkpit: u cant tell mii wat 2do mom.
du wat u want bruh. yu maibe wat d4rk rob but a lot of people want ze king.:4darkpit:
(No seriously this is really a bad thing for alot of King.K.Rool supporter, this is basically the Ridley Cycle again.)
I was and still am a K. Rool supporter and I don't like where this is going. Not because it reduces his chances or anything, moreso because I can't ignore the salt. Clean-up duty is my job. Ugh.

The number of salt that we will see during the next day are going high enough for making a ocean i swear....

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Sounds like you want to join the rebellion, Mr. Koopa. :smirk:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
du wat u want bruh. yu maibe wat d4rk rob but a lot of people want ze king.:4darkpit:
(No seriously this is really a bad thing for alot of King.K.Rool supporter, this is basically the Ridley Cycle again.)
So you're saying it's a very confusing hint with two sides constantly opposing each other with their totally right opinons/arguments until eventually that character(s) is confirmed to be nonplayabe?

Wow, very interesting! :4pacman:

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So you're saying it's a very confusing hint with two sides constantly opposing each other with their totally right opinons/arguments until eventually that characters is confirmed to be nonplayabe?

Wow, very interesting! :4pacman:
I don't known man, this costume really change all. In a side, it could be a confirmation of King.K.Rool being playable like with the Meta Knight Mii costume and Meta Knight confirmed one week later. Or it could be just that King.K.Rool is just a Costume for the Mii. Really Sakurai is unpredictable and lot of person are going to debate until we finally known if King.K.Rool is confirm or not. So we will see.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm doing great, thankyou!

Thanks, but the download hasn't failed. In fact, I haven't even started downloading it yet. I'm saying it has yet to have notify me that my download is ready, so I'm still waiting for the notification.
You might want to try if you've been waiting for a while. I just did it and found that the update "failed". I've followed the steps and Windows 10 is now downloading again (from scratch).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't known man, this costume really change all. In a side, it could be a confirmation of King.K.Rool being playable like with the Meta Knight Mii costume and Meta Knight confirmed one week later. Or it could be just that King.K.Rool is just a Costume for the Mii. Really Sakurai is unpredictable and lot of person are going to debate until we finally known if King.K.Rool is confirm or not. So we will see.
I'm not really hyped or sad for K.Rool. Not that I don't want him because I will buy him for completion, but you already know.
You don't? Okay, let me tell you again.

The only character I want as playable in Smash is Waluigi. Unless anything involves him hinting to be playable and has legitimacy, I don't really have any reason to have high regards for leaks. I do like to participate in them for teh lulz. :4dk:

_gold_

Smash Master
You might want to try if you've been waiting for a while. I just did it and found that the update "failed". I've followed the steps and Windows 10 is now downloading again (from scratch).
Weird... I guess I'll try it again

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not really hyped or sad for K.Rool. Not that I don't want him because I will buy him for completion, but you already know.
You don't? Okay, let me tell you again.

The only character I want as playable in Smash is Waluigi. Unless anything involves him hinting to be playable and has legitimacy, I don't really have any reason to have high regards for leaks. I do like to participate in them for teh lulz. :4dk:
OK, do what you want i will say. Really, i'm not going to force you to be interest on something like that. I mean, there is some character that i would honestly don't care if they got or not in the game. So yeah...
So what are we going to talk now?

_gold_

Smash Master
Am I the only one who wants Petey Piranha in Smash?

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I'm not sure if I will be on much, today. I can't help shake this feeling, since I woke up in a depressed mood. Maybe not "depressed", more like "on edge" I suppose. I don't know.

If it gets to be too much I will log off, as I dkn't want to bring that moodiness here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom