• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well if King.K.Rool is deconfirmed like for really by Sakurai for exemple. **** it, i'm going to smoke some mushroom like Bowser did in a SMG4 video. I don't even care.:4bowser:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Windows 10 came out today and I felt like changing it for the occasion.
It's basically saying to me that Aspyr can have different color like any character in Smash........OH MY GOD I KNOW NOW!!!! GUYS!!!! ASPYR IS CONFIRMED TO BE THE NEXT SMASH DLC CHARACTER!!!!! IT'S TOTALLY TRUE I SWEAR!!!:4diddy:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, am I the first one in this thread?

Screenshot from 2015-07-29 06:34:44.png

lol, they actually changed the number from 6.2 to 10 while it should be 6.3 or 7 :)

it actually does take longer to start on my vm, but it might not be the case for you :)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Here more:

1438164539910.jpg

Seriously Nintendo, WTF? You have a plumber for that!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I wake up to K. Rool tears, an amazing Chrom costume, a probable fake Great Bay leak and the Dr. Mario stage that was in the data, still awaiting the verdict.
I love those days! I feel sorry for the K. Rool fans, though. :(

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
To be honest, K. Rool fans still have a chance. A Mii costume doesn't completely deconfirm a character.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

View attachment 64607

lol, they actually changed the number from 6.2 to 10 while it should be 6.3 or 7 :)

it actually does take longer to start on my vm, but it might not be the case for you :)
I am trying to install the Nvida drivers as of right now.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
To be honest, K. Rool fans still have a chance. A Mii costume doesn't completely deconfirm a character.
True, but the Metaknight mask and stuff were all easy to do because it was just porting over from the Mii Plaza, so it had only to be made for the Wii U version. K. Rool, on the other hand, is completely new and unique. But what do I know?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Morning guys. I just noticed my posture has a very severe case of forward head. Like, E.T.'s neck going forward.
Also, who's ready for a sick PROTIP???

For you :4littlemac: players, this might be useful to you.
Pesky :4falcon: and :4ganondorf:s getting trigger happy with their D-Special in the air? Well lucky for you, there's a solution!
Just unleash your Tornado Uppercut to cancel their attack and send them flying up. Very useful, imo.

TP's the worst. :p
How so?
Tell me how Skyward Sword is at least 7/10. :denzel: Don't sugarcoat it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I wake up to K. Rool tears, an amazing Chrom costume, a probable fake Great Bay leak and the Dr. Mario stage that was in the data, still awaiting the verdict.
I was a big K. Rool supporter, but for some reason, I'm not heartbroken like other people. Maybe it's because we already have a robust cast of characters, which people seem to keep forgetting. Besides this, does a Mii costume really deconfirm K. Rool's chances? There's Mii costumes of characters that are already playable in Smash 4. We got a Lucas trophy long before Lucas was announced. But most of all, the poll ballot hasn't ended yet, and we know K. Rool is one of the top tier candidates.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I think its safe to say the Great Bay leak is likely real. Maybe there is a Direct coming, and this footage was leaked from the Direct, which is odd.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh god, leaks.
It's funny because when a game or DLC is is coming, it brings hype. Hype leads into people wanting to know more, thus leaks.
Then those same people go out and say it ruins the experience/hype. Like, which side are you on? :4dk:

I was a big K. Rool supporter, but for some reason, I'm not heartbroken like other people. Maybe it's because we already have a robust cast of characters, which people seem to keep forgetting. Besides this, does a Mii costume really deconfirm K. Rool's chances? There's Mii costumes of characters that are already playable in Smash 4. We got a Lucas trophy long before Lucas was announced. But most of all, the poll ballot hasn't ended yet, and we know K. Rool is one of the top tier candidates.
I think in North America he's 3rd next to the Other category and good old Shovel "muh indie rep" Knight. :4dk:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The best thing that we can hope for King.K.Rool is that someone found data of him in the next update. That or the costume is just a hint that King.K.Rool is the next DLC character.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I think its safe to say the Great Bay leak is likely real. Maybe there is a Direct coming, and this footage was leaked from the Direct, which is odd.
Eh, I'm pretty sure I read that leak may be fake because of some background parts that are 'off'. Let me see if I can find it.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Oh god, leaks.
It's funny because when a game or DLC is is coming, it brings hype. Hype leads into people wanting to know more, thus leaks.
Then those same people go out and say it ruins the experience/hype. Like, which side are you on? :4dk:
Honestly I'm kinda glad this Dr. Mario stage was leaked. Judging from unused data it was meant to be in the base game anyway.

You saw the costumes too right?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Honestly I'm kinda glad this Dr. Mario stage was leaked. Judging from unused data it was meant to be in the base game anyway.

You saw the costumes too right?
I just woke up around 20 minutes ago. So no, not really. :4dk:

Eh, I'm pretty sure I read that leak may be fake because of some background parts that are 'off'. Let me see if I can find it.
That's what they said about the 3DS menu screen leaks. :4dk:

iNSANE

Smash Rookie
NNID
iNSANEwOw

View attachment 64607

Any idea how good Win10 is for gaming ? I would upgrade but not sure about my FPS in CSGO and other games.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That's what they said about the 3DS menu screen leaks. :4dk:
That was major straw grasping, though. No valid argument was given.

Here it is:

If you look closely, you see some blue lines around his body, giving the impression it was shopped.
And don't get me wrong, I would love Great Bay to return.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I just woke up around 20 minutes ago. So no, not really. :4dk:
Here you go:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If K.Rool does somehow end up being deconfirmed, all I can are flames, salt mines, and death threats.
It'll be Rayman all over again.

Nothing will be safe in their rampage. :4charizard:

Here you go:

Looks rad, though.
I don't really buy Mii Costumes, but they're cool.

Here it is:

If you look closely, you see some blue lines around his body, giving the impression it was shopped.
Yeah, I see the blue outline. Does this confirm customizable 3DS Character Outlines? :4dk:
The only real reason I think they would put Great Bay in 3DS is because of Majora's Mask 3D, but nothing else.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Here you go:
At least we have an idea of how K. Rool would like with the HD treatment.

I have to ask though; is the front of his body gold-plated or just very shiny?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Here it is:

They could just be Team Outlines.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Here it is:

Eh, I hardly believe in 3DS leaks. Only exception was the "final roster leak" way back when.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They could just be Team Outlines.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
What it looks like in the most legitimate way would be a Thin Outline for Blue Team. This probably won't stop some skeptics, but it's a start at least.

Eh, I hardly believe in 3DS leaks. Only exception was the "final roster leak" way back when.
Yeah, those were crazy times a ye-...a year ago.

Has it already been nearly a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom