• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning. :starman:
It seems the DLC will come out soon, so I'm gonna shield my eyes from leaks until the dlc comes out. Don't want to spoil the surprise. Also, I'd like to think mii costumes do not deconfirm characters for dlc.

T

Trick or Treat

It seems the DLC will come out soon, so I'm gonna shield my eyes from leaks until the dlc comes out. Don't want to spoil the surprise. Also, I'd like to think mii costumes do not deconfirm characters for dlc.
I couldn't finish part 1 yesterday! Dx. Some things...came up.
But good morning Star, how are you?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good morning!
Pac-ManHeadSSB4-U.png

D

Deleted member

YES! FINALLY! TOURNAMENT MODE!

inb4tournamentmodeisonlineonlyitprobablyis

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm A-OK! :grin:
How about y'all?
I'm OK with all this crazy leak and i'm also demanding how i'm going to do for the next OC FNAF profil since it was really hard to write the one that i do yesterday, even with a old french version of it. So yeah i'm going to have problem with it. :/

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I got to get a haircut today.
I'll see you guys l8r. :4dk:

D

Deleted member

Same here. Me and my friends used to love getting a group over someone's house and having a tournament in Brawl, with max entrants. Fun times.
One time, my friend and I did a 64 entrant tournament in Melee with everyone as Kirby. I don't remember if we played the entire tournament or not.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I really am looking forward to tourney mode. And I hope the character I voted for the ballot get in.
@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken I'm gonna finish part 1 now!

I did that once with Ice Climbers. :p
Cool! I'm on part 2, btw. :p
I really want to know the name of the soundtrack at the part where Shannon, George and Jessica are in the Rose Garden. It's absolutely beautiful. :cry:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well if King.K.Rool is deconfirmed for real. I'm just going to be like:
"**** it! I'm going to a better world"

D

Deleted member

What do you think about the Dr. Mario stage? Not asking if you think it's real or not, but if you like it or not.
Has a Dr. Mario stage been rumored? That'd be cool if it was real. We still need a Gyromite or Stack-Up stage though

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
What do you think about the Dr. Mario stage? Not asking if you think it's real or not, but if you like it or not.
I would like if there was a Dr. Mario stage.
But then again, there happens to be a legendary classic that inspired it, you know: Tetris. I would much rather have that as a stage than Dr. Mario imo.

D

Deleted member

Interesting. I'll take it with a grain of salt for now, but that would be pretty sweet if it existed. Those screenshots reminds me of the old Tetris hack stage. And we still need a R.O.B. stage dammit

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I would like if there was a Dr. Mario stage.
But then again, there happens to be a legendary classic that inspired it, you know: Tetris. I would much rather have that as a stage than Dr. Mario imo.
Tetris would actually be an amazing stage in Smash.

I can already see it having the soundtrack of Tetris Party just so I could Smash with the most awesome song Tetris ever had: Henry's Knight.

T

Trick or Treat

I really am looking forward to tourney mode. And I hope the character I voted for the ballot get in.

Cool! I'm on part 2, btw. :p
I really want to know the name of the soundtrack at the part where Shannon, George and Jessica are in the Rose Garden. It's absolutely beautiful. :cry:
I dislike Eva.

D

Deleted member

Tetris would actually be an amazing stage in Smash.

I can already see it having the soundtrack of Tetris Party just so I could Smash with the most awesome song Tetris ever had: Henry's Knight.
Tetris should also have the Soviet Union National Anthem play on it.

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
Honestly, I'm glad King K. Rool was de-confirmed. Sure, he would be cool, and would give more DK representation, but lets be honest, no one would use him. Now before you get upset, everyone was hyped for ryu, but how many people actually main him? Yes, they're some people who committed to using ryu, but not even half the amount of people that claimed they would. King K would just be another heavy character that would seem cool at first, and then no one would use after a while.

p.s. WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN WINDOWS 10 YET???

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I dislike Eva.
Well, that much was obvious in episode 1. I thought she would have something redeeming, but I don't see it. She's just blatantly bitter. (hope I said that right)
U at part 2 yet?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly, I'm glad King K. Rool was de-confirmed. Sure, he would be cool, and would give more DK representation, but lets be honest, no one would use him. Now before you get upset, everyone was hyped for ryu, but how many people actually main him? Yes, they're some people who committed to using ryu, but not even half the amount of people that claimed they would. King K would just be another heavy character that would seem cool at first, and then no one would use after a while.

p.s. WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN WINDOWS 10 YET???
You do know that you're basically begging for a flame war with that comment, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom