• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
He got it working. And I know, right? Windows Update is just being a lazy ****.
I have a feeling Al wouldn't have had all these problems... if he wasn't so anti Microsoft and actually did it the easy way but thats just me

Speaking of which, I gotta check my dad laptop, his DL hasn't started yet I believe

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man i want to take a image of Laharl-Chan for my avi but i'm sure it won't be accepted by the mod. What i should do guys?

D

Deleted member

I have a feeling Al wouldn't have had all these problems... if he wasn't so anti Microsoft and actually did it the easy way but thats just me

Speaking of which, I gotta check my dad laptop, his DL hasn't started yet I believe
Oh yeah, remember the BT folder from yesterday? That's just a bunch of setup files to get the upgrade to work. I mistook it as the OS itself. Lol.

The real download / installation process takes place in Windows Update.. can't wait for more errors.

And yeah, but he just prefers Linux, so I can't really argue with that, to be honest.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Are you referring to Zelda's design specifically? And what's Peach doing there? We're not referring to the "can't fight" issue.
Well, you see..... uhhh....... they just were unexpected!

*sigh* Just penalize me, judge.

D

Deleted member

After upgrading to the new OS, I'll be disabling a few features I'll never use to make up space in both the hard drive and the taskbar. No Cortana, no Task View, all that.

Figured the Office Mobile apps are available on the "new" Windows Store. Hmm.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
After upgrading to the new OS, I'll be disabling a few features I'll never use to make up space in both the hard drive and the taskbar. No Cortana, no Task View, all that.

Figured the Office Mobile apps are available on the "new" Windows Store. Hmm.
Cortana isn't that bad actually o:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Yaaaaay, responses!

@RamOne I would consider TWEWY as one of my favorites, but I traded in my copy ages ago when I "mostly" completed it. I need to rebuy it.

@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Persona?

@ E Exaggeratedhonesty Pikmin 1 was pretty easy to beat under the day limit. I played it at an older age though, so I it might be harder when you're younger.

@ praline praline As with anything. Which is why I normally choose several favorites instead of one.

Guess I should list "some" of my favorites.
  • Donkey Kong Country 2/Tropical Freeze
  • Pikmin 2
  • Pokemon series
  • Crash Bandicoot 2/3
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Borderlands 2
  • Rayman Origins/Legends
  • Phoenix Wright series
  • Mario Kart series
  • Mega Man 9
  • Super Street Fighter 4
God dammit. I'd have to think critically to decide my top favorites.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Really dropping the windows 10,my motherboard manufacturer didn't updated drivers for windows 8.:sick:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Aww, no response for me TJ? :sadsheep:

I don't really depend on voice assistants, but as with everything, I might have to try it out before judging.
I don't really use the search function, but man is it useful to get reminded of the stuff you must do, haha

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well it's the only image of Laharl-chan that i find cool and not too much revelating, what do you think guys?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Speaking to a computer or phone still feels weird to me. I hardly ever use those - Siri or Google Voice Search.

:231:
I don't use the voice function myself, but I just like how it ended up being designed, pretty clean and easy to find stuff <:

Untitled.png

Might be my browser speed, but it looks like his hands are vibrating for a couple frames. :p
Nah, that's just gif compression + frames removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom