• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Waiting for people opinion on my profil"

:Spongebob waiting.gif:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Well here the profil of one of my OC in my FNAF-parodie, what do you think guys?
Broonie

Known as : Broonie the Bunny

Species : Animatronic, Bunny

Color : Violet

Starting Location: The Show Stage

First appareance: Night 1

Begin to move : Night 1, when the Phone call is finish

Resumed:

Broonie is a human Animatronic that represent a bunny. He is a member of Jack band and the guitarist of it. Like all the other member, he is a entertainer for children. Homewer like the other animatronic. He begin at 12 AM to move for finding human and stuff a endoskeleton inside them. Causing at the dead of the victim.

Appareance:

Broonie is a human animatronic. He is a little more tall than a regular human but he look like alot like one. He as a triangle red bowtie contrary to Jack, he is wearing a violet costard that is open on his chest, revealing a white shirt with black button and his sleeve are white. His hand have also white glove. He as a blue trouser and red shoes. He as a mask that reveal only his eye (Who are red, also contrary to Jack, he as no eyebrow.), for not scare the children. He as also a bunny badge on his chest for helping the children what animal he represetant.

Personality :

Even tough that his personality is never see by the night guard. Since like the other animatronic he is deadly silencious during the night. Broonie like the other have a personality, Broonie is usually kinda rebellious and say to the children to follow they’re dream no matter what. As he say that his advice are the best to follow. (Even tough that it’s not true in most case, jugding by what his friend say.) He is also very humerous and always try to do a little joke if this is possible. He, of course, like his friend and said that he could not do anything without them. (Homewer he is the only one to not like Wolfy, even tough he doesn’t hate him.)

How he work in-game:

Broonie his the first animatronic to move in the game and the first to move in night 1. He is generally the most active animatronic since he can come alot of time at the door. With Wolfy, he only attack on the left. Like all the animatronic, he begin to be more difficult and even change his strategy in each night, here a guide of how he work in all night.

Night 1:

Broonie is the first and only animatronic to move in the first night. He will begin on the Show Stage but he will not move until the end oft he Phone call. (Note that, every time he move to a another camera, the screen will not working for 2 second.) After the Phone guy have finish to talk, Broonie will move to the Dinning Area. Here, he will be see with his guitar with no pay attention at the player. After some second, he will move to the Backstage with his guitar right next to his feet when looking the camera. If the player go and come back multi time at this moment. There is a chance that Broonie will stare very closy the the camera with only black eye with little white puppil in it. After some moment, Broonie will be back at the Dinner Area but without his guitar and fixing the camera far from it. If the player like again go and come back on this camera, Broonie will be much closer to the camera with only his silhouettes visible. Some second later, he will move to the West Hall. The player will known with the light flick on and off that will show on, the silhouette of Broonie. ( If you pay attention, you can see little white puppil on Broonie face.) After some second and at this moment, Broonie will go to two camera by random, here the way he could choose:

1: Broonie will go the Supply Closet, here he will be see without doing anything special. (He will be see over his head, since the camera is on the ceiling.) After some second, he will go to the second option.

2: Broonie will on the last camera separing the Office and him. He will fix the camera for some moment. The player must pay attention when he is here because….

…After the screen will not work again ,Broonie will at the door of the player. Just fixing him, (The player need to use the light switch for known that.) at this moment, the player need to shut the door. If it does correctly, Broonie will then leave the door after some second and go to the Diner Area, he will maybe retry to goto the player but it’s rare. If the player fail to shut the door and go the monitor. A weak groan will be hear and when the player will put down the camera. Broonie will jumpscare the player and end the night.

The second Night:

Contrary to the first night and for all of the next night. Broonie will no have fixed pattern and can move already at 12 AM when the Phone Guy talk (He will not have his guitar when he move), also he will teleport to any room of the previous night. He will also rest much longer behind the door if the player close it when he is here. With those point, the player must pay much attention to Broonie.

The third Night:

On this night. There is not very much change for Broonie excepted that he is slightier more agressif and that he don’t move from the start. (At place, it’s Kitty that begin to move at 12 AM, Broonie begin to move at 1 AM.) Homewer, there is one big change that stay here for the other night. If Broonie is at the door but the player don’t shut the door quickly. The door and the light switch will no more work. At this point, the player must be very close to the end oft he night. Or they will just die anyway, since if they put up the monitor and put down after. Broonie will jumpscare the player. Or since the door is open and can’t be shut, Wolfy will run to the player and end the night aswell.

The fourth Night:

On this night with the other night with Kitty. When Broonie is at the last camera before he can enter in the Office. Broonie head will twitch violently and randomly in a very paranormal way. Robotic sound will be also be hear that ressemble to groan. Execpted that, he is more agressif and the player have less time for shut the door when Broonie is here before he disable the light and the door switch. Also, when Jack will be on the West Hall. Broonie will hide in the Supply Closet until Jack go to the East Hall. (Wolfy will do the same thing excepted that he will in The Tavern of Pirate, homewer he can still attack on the East Hall.) After that, Broonie will rebegin to go to the player.

The fifth Night:

At the start of the night. Broonie with Jack and Kitty, during the last phone call oft he Phone Guy. Will fix the camera until the call is ended. (During this time, if the player go and come back at this camera, there is a chance that all of the animatronic will only have black eye with little white puppil in it.) After the last word of the Phone Guy, all the animatronic will start to move to the player. Broonie doesn’t really change on this night excepted that he doesn’t hide anymore when Jack is here. (Even tough that on this night, Jack never come on the West Hall.) With the oher animatronic, when the night is almost ended. Broonie will at the left door oft he player and won’t move until the end of the night or if the player die. For succeding the night, the player must have enough power for survive until 6 AM.

Jumpscare :

If the player to prevent Broonie during the night and put down the monitor. Broonie will scream with a movement of up and down very fastly. Revealing a little of his mouth. (Probably because the mask can’t rest because how fast Broonie move.)

Trivia:

- A common error that children do with Broonie is that he is commonly called as a girl. Even tough he is a male, Broonie because of that is always a little sad when a kid say that and clarifie after that he is a boy.
I can't really give much commentary, since I've never played FNAF :/

Some person asked me " Just What kind of breasts do you like". All I can say is its a person from grasses group

Hes lucky I'm not there or I will kill him right then and there for asking that
Oh god.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well here the profil of one of my OC in my FNAF-parodie, what do you think guys?
Broonie

Known as : Broonie the Bunny

Species : Animatronic, Bunny

Color : Violet

Starting Location: The Show Stage

First appareance: Night 1

Begin to move : Night 1, when the Phone call is finish

Resumed:

Broonie is a human Animatronic that represent a bunny. He is a member of Jack band and the guitarist of it. Like all the other member, he is a entertainer for children. Homewer like the other animatronic. He begin at 12 AM to move for finding human and stuff a endoskeleton inside them. Causing at the dead of the victim.

Appareance:

Broonie is a human animatronic. He is a little more tall than a regular human but he look like alot like one. He as a triangle red bowtie contrary to Jack, he is wearing a violet costard that is open on his chest, revealing a white shirt with black button and his sleeve are white. His hand have also white glove. He as a blue trouser and red shoes. He as a mask that reveal only his eye (Who are red, also contrary to Jack, he as no eyebrow.), for not scare the children. He as also a bunny badge on his chest for helping the children what animal he represetant.

Personality :

Even tough that his personality is never see by the night guard. Since like the other animatronic he is deadly silencious during the night. Broonie like the other have a personality, Broonie is usually kinda rebellious and say to the children to follow they’re dream no matter what. As he say that his advice are the best to follow. (Even tough that it’s not true in most case, jugding by what his friend say.) He is also very humerous and always try to do a little joke if this is possible. He, of course, like his friend and said that he could not do anything without them. (Homewer he is the only one to not like Wolfy, even tough he doesn’t hate him.)

How he work in-game:

Broonie his the first animatronic to move in the game and the first to move in night 1. He is generally the most active animatronic since he can come alot of time at the door. With Wolfy, he only attack on the left. Like all the animatronic, he begin to be more difficult and even change his strategy in each night, here a guide of how he work in all night.

Night 1:

Broonie is the first and only animatronic to move in the first night. He will begin on the Show Stage but he will not move until the end oft he Phone call. (Note that, every time he move to a another camera, the screen will not working for 2 second.) After the Phone guy have finish to talk, Broonie will move to the Dinning Area. Here, he will be see with his guitar with no pay attention at the player. After some second, he will move to the Backstage with his guitar right next to his feet when looking the camera. If the player go and come back multi time at this moment. There is a chance that Broonie will stare very closy the the camera with only black eye with little white puppil in it. After some moment, Broonie will be back at the Dinner Area but without his guitar and fixing the camera far from it. If the player like again go and come back on this camera, Broonie will be much closer to the camera with only his silhouettes visible. Some second later, he will move to the West Hall. The player will known with the light flick on and off that will show on, the silhouette of Broonie. ( If you pay attention, you can see little white puppil on Broonie face.) After some second and at this moment, Broonie will go to two camera by random, here the way he could choose:

1: Broonie will go the Supply Closet, here he will be see without doing anything special. (He will be see over his head, since the camera is on the ceiling.) After some second, he will go to the second option.

2: Broonie will on the last camera separing the Office and him. He will fix the camera for some moment. The player must pay attention when he is here because….

…After the screen will not work again ,Broonie will at the door of the player. Just fixing him, (The player need to use the light switch for known that.) at this moment, the player need to shut the door. If it does correctly, Broonie will then leave the door after some second and go to the Diner Area, he will maybe retry to goto the player but it’s rare. If the player fail to shut the door and go the monitor. A weak groan will be hear and when the player will put down the camera. Broonie will jumpscare the player and end the night.

The second Night:

Contrary to the first night and for all of the next night. Broonie will no have fixed pattern and can move already at 12 AM when the Phone Guy talk (He will not have his guitar when he move), also he will teleport to any room of the previous night. He will also rest much longer behind the door if the player close it when he is here. With those point, the player must pay much attention to Broonie.

The third Night:

On this night. There is not very much change for Broonie excepted that he is slightier more agressif and that he don’t move from the start. (At place, it’s Kitty that begin to move at 12 AM, Broonie begin to move at 1 AM.) Homewer, there is one big change that stay here for the other night. If Broonie is at the door but the player don’t shut the door quickly. The door and the light switch will no more work. At this point, the player must be very close to the end oft he night. Or they will just die anyway, since if they put up the monitor and put down after. Broonie will jumpscare the player. Or since the door is open and can’t be shut, Wolfy will run to the player and end the night aswell.

The fourth Night:

On this night with the other night with Kitty. When Broonie is at the last camera before he can enter in the Office. Broonie head will twitch violently and randomly in a very paranormal way. Robotic sound will be also be hear that ressemble to groan. Execpted that, he is more agressif and the player have less time for shut the door when Broonie is here before he disable the light and the door switch. Also, when Jack will be on the West Hall. Broonie will hide in the Supply Closet until Jack go to the East Hall. (Wolfy will do the same thing excepted that he will in The Tavern of Pirate, homewer he can still attack on the East Hall.) After that, Broonie will rebegin to go to the player.

The fifth Night:

At the start of the night. Broonie with Jack and Kitty, during the last phone call oft he Phone Guy. Will fix the camera until the call is ended. (During this time, if the player go and come back at this camera, there is a chance that all of the animatronic will only have black eye with little white puppil in it.) After the last word of the Phone Guy, all the animatronic will start to move to the player. Broonie doesn’t really change on this night excepted that he doesn’t hide anymore when Jack is here. (Even tough that on this night, Jack never come on the West Hall.) With the oher animatronic, when the night is almost ended. Broonie will at the left door oft he player and won’t move until the end of the night or if the player die. For succeding the night, the player must have enough power for survive until 6 AM.

Jumpscare :

If the player to prevent Broonie during the night and put down the monitor. Broonie will scream with a movement of up and down very fastly. Revealing a little of his mouth. (Probably because the mask can’t rest because how fast Broonie move.)

Trivia:

- A common error that children do with Broonie is that he is commonly called as a girl. Even tough he is a male, Broonie because of that is always a little sad when a kid say that and clarifie after that he is a boy.
>Bronnie

Make him a horse. That would be much more fitting.

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can't really give much commentary, since I've never played FNAF :/

Oh god.
Really? Not even a little thing like : it's good?
>Bronnie

Make him a horse. That would be much more fitting.

A horse? Urgh no thank's. I prefer a bunny, it's not original for two cent but it's better than this:

(For me atleast and i known that horse are not like that but it's for give a image.)
Also what do you think of the rest?

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else been having sound quality issues since they updated to windows 10? Everything sounds slightly muffled now.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Anyone else been having sound quality issues since they updated to windows 10? Everything sounds slightly muffled now.
mmm I don't know, been with win 10 since october, didn't really ever get issues, it recognizes my Realtek driver fine o:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So Dr. Mario stage and Great Bay are confirmed too? Niiice.
I hope for a character, even if just a returning one. Wolf is a lock for this fall, so maybe another one? Snake? lol

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Windows 7 is just fine for me. It came with my current laptop which I got in 2011.
Old computer had Windows XP.

And it's a shame about K.Rool. 83 users and 50-something guests on the thread. Jeez.

----

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Windows 7 is just fine for me. It came with my current laptop which I got in 2011.
Old computer had Windows XP.

And it's a shame about K.Rool. 83 users and 50-something guests on the thread. Jeez.

----
Win7 will be supported for a few more years probably, no biggie.

Really? Not even a little thing like : it's good?

A horse? Urgh no thank's. I prefer a bunny, it's not original for two cent but it's better than this:

(For me atleast and i known that horse are not like that but it's for give a image.)
Also what do you think of the rest?
I mean, it sounds interesting, but since I know next to nothing about those games I can't really give an opinion

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I mean, it sounds interesting, but since I know next to nothing about those games I can't really give an opinion
I expect an XP-like outcry when Win 7 is discontinued. I think it has many years ahead of it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
about what?
About my OC profil.

Well atleast you said it was interesting, so it's good. Right?

Hopefully your sound drivers just need an update.

Sometimes your card.. driver... thingy isn't updated for the changes made in a Windows update.
Uh....what?:4alph:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom