• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well I already cut the robe but it says I need ointment first but I have tried the ointment with everything I though.
Are you absolutely sure you checked all of your things in the court record? You have to present each one to see what options you have. You're probably overlooking a certain something....

T

Trick or Treat

Are you absolutely sure you checked all of your things in the court record? You have to present each one to see what options you have. You're probably overlooking a certain something....
Funny enough, I figured it out the exact second I got your alert! Thank you <3

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also i just see that Metroid Prime 2 have get some change in the diffculty in Metroid Prime Trilogie. Like the Spider Guardian. Who is consired as a extremly difficult boss in the original game. Have been "nerfed" in the episode on Wii. Good, good.
L9VOm7Z.png

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Realized I never made an emote for myself

nepnepfix.png

Behold my Nep Nep

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Went to look for an image of the Hoopa movie new Pokemon for a mini-rant, found this instead.

BOY does this bring back memories.

So many people thought Furfrou was a griffin at one point.
:4megaman:

Actually, mistaken assumptions was the point of my mini-rant, so this is strangely accurate.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Went to look for an image of the Hoopa movie new Pokemon for a mini-rant, found this instead.

Actually, mistaken assumptions was the point of my mini-rant, so this is strangely accurate.
Strange logic is strange :4megaman:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ah, here we go:

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that this is a Zygarde form.

It's not.

It's really not.

The only reason they're thinking that is because they already have Zygarde on the brain.

Oh, and then there's that Verlisify guy that Gamefaqs likes to make fun of who thinks it's a Duskull Preevo.

Buddy. . .that's already a full line.

Bruh. :4megaman:

T

Trick or Treat

Ah, here we go:

It's not.

It's really not.

The only reason they're thinking that is because they already have Zygarde on the brain.

Oh, and then there's that Verlisify guy that Gamefaqs likes to make fun of who thinks it's a Duskull Preevo.

Not that I think it is a Duskull preevo, but that does make me wonder if we will ever see a 4-stage line. I doubt it, though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ah, here we go:

It's not.

It's really not.

I can see where the Zygarde thing comes from, in the sense that it's a superterranian "monitor" thing. Like an attachment or offshoot from Zygarde itself. Like a...Substitute/Drone kinda thing.

I find the fact that Furfrou was misinterpreted this much kinda hilarious, but then again, I was dead set on the fact that Litleo was gonna evolve into a Fire/Poison Manticore Pokemon with Levitate due to the tail shape. :laugh:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The assassination of Suicunius Caesar shall forever be remembered.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well what's going on here? Snooping as usual?
oie_2475623PdxTz46m.png

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
>When you're karaoke-ing the **** out of a Broadway tune and the last note is the only note out of your range and it ruins the whole thing.

Curse you, The Bottom Line. Curse you.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Oh...... My...... Gosh...... @Erika the finale is gonna be pretty insane when you get there. This doesn't mean the trial isn't mindblowing, however. I'm getting my teeth checked by the orthodontist in a bit, so I haven't quite finished it yet. Hope you chose Mercy Mode...

T

Trick or Treat

Oh...... My...... Gosh...... @Erika the finale is gonna be pretty insane when you get there. This doesn't mean the trial isn't mindblowing, however. I'm getting my teeth checked by the orthodontist in a bit, so I haven't quite finished it yet. Hope you chose Mercy Mode...
I did choose mercy mode, haha. But I am pretty excited. This is gonna be a good one I bet.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my God ! XD All the FNAF community is trying to known how to open the box at the end of night 7 in FNAF 4 and nobody known what code to do! This is too much funny to watch! XD

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I finally checked out the Miiverse character support sections.

Went to Shulk's first, reported a Sailor Moon request, and made a drawing of Shulk that says "I am more than memes. I'll prove it!".

Now to tempt fate by viewing other support sections. :awesome:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I finally checked out the Miiverse character support sections.

Went to Shulk's first, reported a Sailor Moon request, and made a drawing of Shulk that says "I am more than memes. I'll prove it!".

Now to tempt fate by viewing other support sections. :awesome:
Say to me if you see my draw. I have do one for:
Shulk
Kirby
Robin
And Bowser.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Make Chrom in a cheerleader outfit rooting for :4robinm:
The draw that i do for the character are more like i use my OC (Especially one) for have weird/fun quote about the character supporting. Also drawing on Miiverse is a pain.:4tlink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom