• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Why would they stop after the first year?
Usually DLC support ends after one year on consoles. Like Mario Kart 8, which we all know would still sell if they'd release another DLC, but apparently they stopped (most likely to start development on the new Mario Kart for NX).

T

Trick or Treat

BANZAAAAIIII! just got back from watching Karate Kid. Pretty good movie. I love the part where-
Ah crap I'm sorry @Erika. Totally didn't mean to leave you hanging. The case with the Umineko reference (the one I was playing a while ago) is named "Phantasmagoria of Betrayal." It's a pretty awesome case and it's pretty good for beginner/intermediate players. SORRY for not saying it earlier.. :(
No it's okay!!

I will check it out today, thank you (:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have finish a draw on Wii U of one of my OC, Cendorium! Who want to see it?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I do!

Story of my life...
Well here it is!
HNI_0006.JPG
It's kind hard to draw on Wii U and with a black background at the same time so please understand that i try my best. But enjoy it too!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That came out really good, Mao!! I wish I could draw that well.
Thank you for saying that! I was kinda worried about the hair because the background make thing harder but i wanted to do on this background for make it more "special". Also, draw on Smash Bros Wii U is not easy but if you understand how to do it. You have basically Gimp (With alot less of option but it's still fine) and with already the tablet with the Gamepad. So if you don't like draw on paper, Smash Bros draw mode can be a alternatif. Thank you for feedback!:4pacman: (Also the character is called Cendorium.)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

@Erika 's signature is cute. Like, murderously cute. :evil:

Reminds me of a certain Kill la Kill character.
At least someone finds it cute...kind of.

Thank you for saying that! I was kinda worried about the hair because the background make thing harder but i wanted to do on this background for make it more "special". Also, draw on Smash Bros Wii U is not easy but if you understand how to do it. You have basically Gimp (With alot less of option but it's still fine) and with already the tablet with the Gamepad. So if you don't like draw on paper, Smash Bros draw mode can be a alternatif. Thank you for feedback!:4pacman: (Also the character is called Cendorium.)
Yeah it definitely came out great!!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
At least someone finds it cute...kind of.

Yeah it definitely came out great!!
Thank you for saying that! >_< Your really make me happy of what i have did!
rpxnCgi.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey I am just telling the truth. I think it came out good and you should keep up the good work Mao!!
I hope also to keep up and and getting better and better! If i want to show my project at other artist, i have to draw at least all the character once! And there is alot of character in my OF (Original Fiction) The Heart of Ice! Same for my FNAF-parodie, Five Night's with Jack! (Even tough there is 7 main character and the rest i will say are more secondary.) So yeah! I will "git gud" like Cranky will say!

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Got some business to take care of at school. Also, I'm trying to make working out a more routine habit in my life.
Easier said then done, especially when I don't have a set schedule at work.

On the verge of sleeping because I have insane insomnia. :4dk:
*clenches fist* I can help you with that if you want...

I hope also to keep up and and getting better and better! If i want to show my project at other artist, i have to draw at least all the character once! And there is alot of character in my OF (Original Fiction) The Heart of Ice! Same for my FNAF-parodie, Five Night's with Jack! (Even tough there is 7 main character and the rest i will say are more secondary.) So yeah! I will "git gud" like Cranky will say!
Well that is good, you will have aot to draw but you will only get better!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I remember that i have actually forget to put one thing in my draw. Goddamnit!
u9VJZ9T.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This thread is kinda slow now. Does anyone need Speedhack?:4diddy:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
So, the Spider Guardian from Prime 2 is pretty annoying. I'll have to try beating him again later.
There's NOTHING more annoying than scanning the Boost Guardian, then dying to the Boost Guardian, then beating the Guardian and realizing that time you scanned it was that last match where you died, then resetting the game so that you can suffer through the Guardian AGAIN just for another scan.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There's NOTHING more annoying than scanning the Boost Guardian, then dying to the Boost Guardian, then beating the Guardian and realizing that time you scanned it was that last match where you died, then resetting the game so that you can suffer through the Guardian AGAIN just for another scan.
From what i see with you, i'm going to struggle really hard on Metroid Prime 2. Since i'm already struggling on Metroid Prime 1 lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello @ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 ! It's been long since the last time we see! Remember, i'm always open for Smashing with you! If you known what i mean.
L9VOm7Z.png

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning everyone.

In my dream last night, I learned that Batman is weak to drills. Any drill will penetrate and go straight through his Batsuit. Not sure if that's actually true since I've never seen a drill used on Batman in the comics, movies, or shows.
Also, @ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken if you want the full image of my avatar

This is a pretty awesome pic. It's not so much disturbing as it is pretty. I r8 it :cheep::cheep::cheep::cheep::halfsheep:.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good morning everyone.

In my dream last night, I learned that Batman is weak to drills. Any drill will penetrate and go straight through his Batsuit. Not sure if that's actually true since I've never seen a drill used on Batman in the comics, movies, or shows.

This is a pretty awesome pic. It's not so much disturbing as it is pretty. I r8 it :cheep::cheep::cheep::cheep::halfsheep:.
Good morning! How are you today? Demand Count Pranked.
ycC2ovl.png

T

Trick or Treat

Good morning everyone.

:D

Also for some reason my brain is not working, probably because it is still very early after waking up.

But why can't I just rub ointment all over this pigeonnnn?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

@Erika 's signature is cute. Like, murderously cute. :evil:

Reminds me of a certain Kill la Kill character.
Nah, Harime's much worse. She doesn't even look as remotely psychotic as she truly is. At least you can get a feel that the girl in Erika's sig is a little....off by the look on her face.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Woah there mao! I never knew you were into that stuff! :crazy:
What stuff? I just demanded how Crusher was and if it was open for futur fight. Because we always like fighting together. Right Crusher?:4wario:
tumblr_mbbvvoQ4iP1royeki.gif

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
:D

Also for some reason my brain is not working, probably because it is still very early.

But whh can't I just rub ointment all over this pigeonnnn?
That part? Yeah, I remember being stuck on it for over 30 minutes. I'll give you 2 hints:
1. There's probably a certain something in the Court Record you have neglected to search thoroughly
2. You gotta bind up the wound with something. The pocket knife should help with that.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh and before I forget to point it out: I am the one who pranked Golden. I did have to hit the "show ignored content" button from the incident last week, but I owed him one after that "Year of StarFox" shenanigans way back in December.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
"Pixels" is so legendarily bad that I want to see it for MST-ing's sake, but I don't want to support it with a ticket sale and I don't want to resort to any unscrupulous methods, either.

T

Trick or Treat

That part? Yeah, I remember being stuck on it for over 30 minutes. I'll give you 2 hints:
1. There's probably a certain something in the Court Record you have neglected to search thoroughly
2. You gotta bind up the wound with something. The pocket knife should help with that.
Well I already cut the robe and gave it the pin but it says I need ointment first but I have tried the ointment with everything I though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom