• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What's Nolimar?
If it wasn't too long ago, I might have a replay of it, so I can check later.

So you come here to slack off from work, and you do that by... doing work.
Makes sense.
Seems legit.
Cool beans.
Do you like beans?
I like beans.
Beans are pretty good.
:troll:
It is 3AM
Nolimar is a surname for say that you play Olimar but without Pikmin, so you use the few moves that Olimar have for give damage and kill the opponent maybe. It's generally used for disrespect.

Last edited:

Soul.

Fighting pro players is fun; it's nothing bad.

Annoying to me would be doing **** I despise, putting me on the brink of leaving.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Fighting pro players is fun; it's nothing bad.

Annoying to me would be doing **** I despise, putting me on the brink of leaving.
eh, i dunno. you seem cool so it'd suck if someone annoyed you THAT much, so hopefully nobody who bothers you so comes along.

D

Deleted member

Good thing so. The old one was weird. I mean, my username would be never weird unlesse i got a premium. If i got one, i would change my username to Pingas644 and be full Pingas mode for the rest of the day. I am totally serious.View attachment 64033

Forget ShaqBoards, PingasBoards is where it's at!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nolimar is a surname for say that you play Olimar but without Pikmin, so you use the few moves that Olimar have for give damage and kill the opponent maybe. It's generally used for disrespect.
Oh.
Whenever I play Olimar w/o Pikmin, it usually means that i'm just messing around for fun. I don't always take my matches seriously.
That, and I really like Olimar's "No Pikmin" moves.
Olimar''s down tilt is funny.

So that probably wasn't me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Forget ShaqBoards, PingasBoards is where it's at!
We already known the futur April fools. Pingas everywhere!
Pingas.png

Oh.
Whenever I play Olimar w/o Pikmin, it usually means that i'm just messing around for fun. I don't always take my matches seriously.
That, and I really like Olimar's "No Pikmin" moves.
Olimar''s down tilt is funny.

So that probably wasn't me.
Well you we're so the Shulk player on this match. I can't remember the other frankly. Oh well.:drshrug:

Soul.

eh, i dunno. you seem cool so it'd suck if someone annoyed you THAT much, so hopefully nobody who bothers you so comes along.
I mean, like, sometimes people just want to act like ******* no matter where you go on the Internet. It could be a 'whatever floats your boat' and it would still happen. It's tedious.

That being said, no one here is annoying.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I see where your priorities are at now
Yes, I'm that obsessed with records in regards to my mains. Hence why I never played For Glory and why it hurts when I beat my brother when he plays as Lucas. The game where my cousin randomly got Mewtwo, I basically avoided attacking him the whole time, which ended with the both of us on our last stock and everyone else defeated. I considered SDing as Sheik, but that would have been too suspicious...so I went ahead and beat him to keep my reputation. Still hurts that I ruined Mewtwo's record...
... what 11 year old does that?

or... is it all of them? was i the only clean-freak 11 year old?
I was a clean freak too. When I was that age, I disliked it when my cousin (who's the older brother of the 11 year old) wiped my GBA SP screen with his hands, leaving fingerprints...my uncle scolded me for not sharing after...and it's why I'm reluctant to let others play with my 3DS or Wii U gamepad. Also why I wash my hands before and after meals and every time I touch my dog...Maybe I'm too much of a clean freak...
That sounds like a very good time! I wish I had people to play 8 player smash with. At least I have my sisters, we like to do 3 v 5's against lv 9 cpu's and see how we do, or we play regular smash or a smash tour.
I wish I could play Smash Tour with other people...my family prefers regular Smash and sometimes as team against CPU. I've only done 1P smash tour.
I wouldn't like that at all. Who even does that?
Apparently people who don't care that much about cleanliness...or are you being sarcastic and pointing out my flaws in caring too much about that? :/

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wanna know the weirdest username ever?

Fujin's account names.
Why i was thinking of this quote that i see alot this day.
"It's snowing on Mount Fuji"?
Seriously, can someone can explain where is this quote come from?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
In any case, most of my cousins seem to prefer Xbox games like Call of Duty or Assassins Creed. At least they also enjoy Smash unlike my older brother. They even remember when I used to bring the GC with Melee to Taiwan. My 11 year old cousin seems to enjoy Smash more than the others though, and my younger brother only plays once in a while.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I mean, like, sometimes people just want to act like ******* no matter where you go on the Internet. It could be a 'whatever floats your boat' and it would still happen. It's tedious.

That being said, no one here is annoying.
yeaaah internet is full of unfortunate folks who are kind of just there to annoy or irritate people beyond normal levels.
while i dont get the point, but i guess they get their kicks out of it.

like you said though, nobody here is like that luckily.
I was a clean freak too. When I was that age, I disliked it when my cousin (who's the older brother of the 11 year old) wiped my GBA SP screen with his hands, leaving fingerprints...my uncle scolded me for not sharing after...and it's why I'm reluctant to let others play with my 3DS or Wii U gamepad. Also why I wash my hands before and after meals and every time I touch my dog...Maybe I'm too much of a clean freak...
naaah, i had this discussion with ya before. you just like keeping stuff clean is all, which is perfectly fine,
I only have one screenshot of cloned Knux:

View attachment 64036
Here's a tiny glimpse of the weird stuff.

View attachment 64037 View attachment 64038

And those are just textures.
this is... highly interesting.

D

Deleted member

Apparently people who don't care that much about cleanliness...or are you being sarcastic and pointing out my flaws in caring too much about that? :/
No sarcasm here. Talking about the 11 year old cousin not caring about cleanliness. I for one clean my products a lot. Not joking.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Why i was thinking of this quote that i see alot this day.
"It's snowing on Mount Fuji"?
Seriously, can someone can explain where is this quote come from?
Gamegrumps
In their Sonic Boom playthrough.

Soul.

yeaaah internet is full of unfortunate folks who are kind of just there to annoy or irritate people beyond normal levels.
while i dont get the point, but i guess they get their kicks out of it.

like you said though, nobody here is like that luckily.
There is also the unfortunate BS that we call stalking. Someone stalks something to reach that person and bother them... ****'s annoying af lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't known what game i should play. What you will say on this list?
-Super Smash Bros Wii U
-Mega Man Zero
-Metroid Prime Trilogie
-Metroid Zero Mission
-Mario & Luigi : Superstar Saga

What i should play so?

D

Deleted member

-Super Smash Bros Wii U
-Mega Man Zero
-Metroid Prime Trilogie
-Metroid Zero Mission

What i should play so?
Play either MMZ or Zero Mission.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
-Super Smash Bros Wii U
-Mega Man Zero
-Metroid Prime Trilogie
-Metroid Zero Mission

What i should play so?
Superstar Saga.

Cuz M&L is great, and you should play them.
PiT came out on the VC recently, and I'm happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom