• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metroid fans are just terrible in general. You could be an exception.
You be sure with me that i am never going to say bad thing about you just because you have not the same opinion as me. I promise!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You be sure with me that i am never going to say bad thing about you just because you have not the same opinion as me. I promise!
Me neither.
I normally don't say **** about a user unless they've done something stupid towards me. And even then, I don't say stuff like that in public. They are seldom, but you get the point.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me neither.
I normally don't say **** about a user unless they've done something stupid towards me. And even then, I don't say stuff like that in public. They are seldom, but you get the point.
Cool so that we respect each other!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
upload_2015-7-27_2-7-16.png

Nyxxxx;s avatar does not approve of Advertisement censorship.
:troll:
(Seriously, SB sometimes puts ads in weird places.)

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
weel I got through today with out having a mental breakdown (lucky i've been the only person in the house all day) maybe now I can get to sleep and secure my mental fortitude

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hope my avatar doesn't get a advertissement because it contain Sp00p in it.:troll:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Got to play 6 player Smash today with younger brother and cousins. While I'm sad Mewtwo no longer has a perfect offline winning record, it's nice to know I'm probably the best in the family, only having lost when using characters I never use.

Second best out of the ones who played today was my 11 year old cousin. Everyone else was college aged. It's irritating that the 11 year old likes using the gamepad and getting finger prints all over the touch screen though...otherwise it's fun playing against him. His mains are Ike and ZSS. He's also afraid when I use Palutena, and he prefers 5 minute time matches. I usually set it to 3 or 4 minutes if it's 1v1 with him, but with everyone else, stock is the favorite option.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Got to play 6 player Smash today with younger brother and cousins. While I'm sad Mewtwo no longer has a perfect offline winning record, it's nice to know I'm probably the best in the family, only having lost when using characters I never use.
I see where your priorities are at now

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Second best out of the ones who played today was my 11 year old cousin. Everyone else was college aged. It's irritating that the 11 year old likes using the gamepad and getting finger prints all over the touch screen though
... what 11 year old does that?

or... is it all of them? was i the only clean-freak 11 year old?

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

Second best out of the ones who played today was my 11 year old cousin. Everyone else was college aged. It's irritating that the 11 year old likes using the gamepad and getting finger prints all over the touch screen though...otherwise it's fun playing against him. His mains are Ike and ZSS. He's also afraid when I use Palutena, and he prefers 5 minute time matches. I usually set it to 3 or 4 minutes if it's 1v1 with him, but with everyone else, stock is the favorite option.
That sounds like a very good time! I wish I had people to play 8 player smash with. At least I have my sisters, we like to do 3 v 5's against lv 9 cpu's and see how we do, or we play regular smash or a smash tour.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm still trying to clean up my act from how I acted as a kid lol.

God I'm old .-.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That sounds like a very good time! I wish I had people to play 8 player smash with. At least I have my sisters, we like to do 3 v 5's against lv 9 cpu's and see how we do, or we play regular smash or a smash tour.
I am still demanding how will be 8-player Smash if this mode was avaible online. Probably disconnexion every time you play more than 3 minutes or big lag until the game is finish.:troll:

D

Deleted member

Second best out of the ones who played today was my 11 year old cousin. Everyone else was college aged. It's irritating that the 11 year old likes using the gamepad and getting finger prints all over the touch screen though...
I wouldn't like that at all. Who even does that?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I say acting your age is over rated. I act like I'm a 14 year old girl half the time. I don't even care.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh meant in this here social thread of course.
im sure theres plenty of users on this FORUM that are younger though.
atleast im... not annoying i think

heyooo fal.
i dunno if we really have a topic right now :dizzy:
No you're cool. There are older people than you that annoy me more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom